Qlink is an America-based telecommunications company and one of the fastest-growing companies in the USA. It is committed to providing American households with as much free wireless services as possible. The company also offers prepaid wireless services which include calling, messaging, and data services under the Hello Mobile brand.
Unlike other wireless providers, who offer free government phones, Qlink comes with one of the best BYOP(Bring Your Own Phone) programs. And, provide a wide selection range of phones for the people who want to upgrade their devices.
Here you are going to discover what kind of phones work with Qlink wireless and some latest phones which are compatible with it. But before you and I move on the phone list, let’s figure out –
What Do I Mean by ‘Phones Work With Qlink’?
You may also have the same question as many other people, ‘can’t I use any phone with Qlink?’. Although Qlink presents an excellent BYOP program, not all devices can be used with the Qlink services.
By the word ‘work with Qlink’ means, phones which can support Qlink’s SIM, connect to their wireless network, and can use their FREE phone services.
How To Know If Your Current Phone Is Compatible With Qlink?
To find if your phone can work with Qlink wireless, visit the Qlink official site to find that easily. There( on that site) you need to enter your phone’s ESN or IMEI or MEID and press the ‘continue’ button to continue.
You’ll discover all the details about the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity), the MEID (Mobile Equipment Identifier), or the ESN (Electronic Serial Number) on the website.
And, as I mentioned above, Qlink also offers you to upgrade your phones. You can find all the necessary information about the Qlink wireless phone upgrade. Now, let’s move on to the main topic: what kind of phones work with qlink wireless network perfectly.
Here are the 5 best Qlink compatible phones below which are available now. I added both expensive and affordable phones to this list. So, choose what is suitable for you.
1. Samsung Galaxy S9 Cell Phone
Samsung Galaxy S9, one of the best phones of its time, is on the top of this list. This phone may be a little old but still holding its place with a super-fast processor and advanced cameras. The infinity display and stereo speakers pre-tuned by AKG are still dominating the market. And, with the dropped price, it’s offering a great deal to have in 2021.
At A Glance Of Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 uses the Android 9.0(Pie) version.
- It is water-resistant up to 5 feet for up to 30 minutes.
- Come with Infinity Display Quad HD with Super AMOLED.
- The screen size of this device is 5.8 inches.
- The super-speed Dual pixel rear camera is 12 MP and the front camera is 8 MP.
- It supports a 3000mAh battery and fast charging.
- You can expand the memory up to 400GB
Key Features of the Samsung Galaxy S9 Cell Phone
Pro Level Camera
To capture photos like a pro, Samsung Galaxy S9 offers Pro Mode. This feature allows you to manually adjust all the camera settings. Moreover, the 12 MP dual Pixel rear pushes the photos to look professional.
Shine In Dark
The Dual Aperture of S9 has F2.4-F1.5 lens. You can adjust them to capture more light when you need them. This allows you to frame the right amount of light, whether it’s day or night time.
960FPS Super Slow-mo
The Galaxy S9 can capture 960 frames per second, which allows you to slow down any quick clip to a frame and enjoy it. It is 4 times cleaner than the Galaxy S8.
- The design is excellent
- Has stereo speakers and offers great audiovisual.
- Slow-motion at 960fps
- Support automatic motion detection.
- Excellent video quality.
- Impressive low light performance.
- Excellent but old S8 design.
- Slow-mo duration is limited.
- First charging stuck sometimes.
2. Samsung Galaxy A50 Smart Phone
Samsung Galaxy A50 is an upper mid-range phone with class-leading features. And, with the dropped price, it is one of the best deals from Samsung.
The A50 comes with a triple-camera, 6.4-inch AMOLED display and a 4000 mAh large battery make it worth the money. The design of this model is flagship-level, and the battery is enough to pass one day even if you are gaming.
At A Glance of A50 Cell Phone
- A50 runs on the Android version of the pie (9.0).
- The display size of the Galaxy A50 is 6.4 inches.
- It supports Nano-SIM.
- The memory capacity is 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.
- The rear camera is 25MP, and the front is also 25MP
- Comes with a long-lasting 4,000mAh non-removable battery.
- A high-speed cable comes inside the box.
Key Features of the Samsung Galaxy A50 Cell Phone
Charge Fast & Last Long
The Samsung Galaxy A50 is fast charging enabled. It doesn’t take long until it shows it is full. The A50 comes with a 15W charger. It has a 4000 mAh battery which can go a day easily if you have regular uses.
The 25MP can take images with a 26 mm wide lens and can shoot excellent pictures. You can shoot vibrant low-light photos with this phone. For a better selfie, it has an excellent 25 MP front-facing camera.
Broaden Your View
Comes with a smooth, 6.4 inches Super AMOLED edge-to-edge display that is capable of presenting excellent visual media. Moreover, the slimy design of the Galaxy A50 perfectly fits your pocket.
Samsung Galaxy A50 runs the company’s most expensive OneUI Android, which provides large icons, a reshuffling of on-screen controls and text to the bottom of the screen. Overall, it is easier to interact with the handset’s larger display. You may also like to explore Samsung senior citizen phone.
- Best display at this price
- The design is attractive.
- The battery life is long
- Performance is average
- The sound quality is mediocre.
- The in-display fingerprint is poor.
3. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Cell Phone
Samsung’s Formal flagship, Samsung Galaxy Note 9, is still a great phone to have. Comes with huge battery life, a massive display and a powerful stylus, and all at a cheap price.
Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.44-inch AMOLED display, a huge 4000mAh battery, and up to 512GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM. Even in these days of Galaxy S20 ultra, those figures can fascinate anyone. You can get 1TB storage on a phone by getting a 512 GB microSD from Samsung and store as many memories of your life as you want on a mobile phone.
At A Glance Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Galaxy Note 9 runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) which can be upgradable to Android 10.
- The size of the display of the Note 9 is 6.4 inches.
- It supports Nano-sim cards.
- You can have up to 8GB of RAM and 512GB of internal storage.
- The rear camera is 12 MP and the front one is 8 MP.
- It has 4000 mAh battery support.
- Comes with a high-speed cable.
Key Features of the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Cell Phone
Huge Memory Capacity
The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with up to 512 GB of internal storage. And you can add an additional 512 GB microSD card to increase the total capacity to 1TB. With this large capacity, you can take photos, videos or anything without deleting them again and again. Even some of the best laptops don’t have this large capacity.
Shoot Photo Like A Pro
The dual 12MP back camera of A50 uses variable-aperture technology to switch between an f-1.5 aperture for low-light and an f-2.4 aperture for bright lighting conditions. Thus it pushes night photo quality to the next level.
Last Long with Fast charging
To have a long battery life, the A50 comes with a large 4000mAh battery. It can easily last for several days if you just do regular use. And also comes with fast chagrin.
- The battery is large.
- Has large storage.
- Comes with an excellent S pen stylus.
- Great processor and modern.
- Quite heavy compared to size.
- The S pen hangs sometimes.
4. LG Stylo 5 Smart Phone
LG Stylo 5 is the only budget-friendly handset that comes with an in-built stylus on the market. This stylish phone is perfectly suited to your life. It maximizes your view with a 6.2-inch display which is borderless.
You can take excellent photos with an advanced 13 MP camera and the battery lasts a long time as it is 3,500 mAh. The 1.8GHz octa-core processor enables you to use high-end apps with ease.
At A Glance of LG Stylo 5 Cell Phone
- It runs on the Android 9.0 pie version.
- The display size is 6.2 inches.
- It supports Nano-SIM technology.
- It offers 3GB RAM and 32GB internal storage.
- The non-removable battery is 3500mAh.
- Included high-speed cable.
Key Features of the LG Stylo 5 Cell Phone
The LG Stylo 5 comes with a stylus pen. You can write, doodle, sketch and color with this stylus pen. More possibilities are unlocked with this stylus pen. The basic-looking stylus looks great with the phone.
Excellent Visual Experience
Stylo 5 has 6.2 inches large, the edge-to-edge display which provides a rich visual experience. The display is sharp and bright to make you feel comfortable with this.
The 13MP PDAF rear camera captures rapidly moving objects with a sharp focus. The f-2.2 aperture takes good quality photos in bright light. But its night-mode photo capacity is not as good as day mode.
- Large display is suitable for watching videos and playing games.
- The display resolution is high.
- High-grade CPU.
- Processor speed is slow compared to top-notch smartphones.
- No night mode.
5. Motorola Moto G8 Unlocked Phone
Motorola Moto G series has become famous for its affordable phones. They are not phones which are going to amuse you but compared to the price, they sure will not disappoint you either.
Motorola Moto G8, the latest smartphone of the Moto G series, operates on Snapdragon 665 and is several times faster than the previous phone – G7. The large battery can last for a full day if you use it extensively. And if you don’t use the phone that often it can last longer.
To shoot high-quality photos the camera comes with three elements – a 16MP main shooter, an 8MP ultra-wide and a 2MP macro one to provide you with some impressive shots compared to the price of the device.
At A Glance of Motorola Moto G8
- Operates on Android 10 version.
- Comes with a large 6.4 inches display.
- Supports hybrid dual SIM.
- It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB ROM.
- The Rare camera is a 16 MP and 8 MP front camera.
- The battery is a non-removable 5000mAh.
Key Features of the Motorola Moto G8 Cell Phone
Massive Battery Life
The battery capacity of the Moto G8 is massive. It can survive up to three days on a single charge with regular normal use. The charging is also super fast with a fast charger.
AI-based Camera system
The Moto G8 comes with a 16 MP wide, 8 MP ultra-wide and 2 MP macro camera to capture distant objects, ultra-wide-angle panoramas, close-up details and everything in between. The dual aperture enables it to capture more vibrant dark photos.
Excellent Audio And Visual Quality
The sound quality of the G8 is excellent. It comes with a dual Stereo Speaker pre-tuned by Dolby provides 4x clear audio sound. The 6.4 inches full HD+ max vision display offers you a next-level experience.
- Sturdy and water-repellent design.
- Large and bright display with proper contrast.
- Massive battery life.
- Well-balanced stereo speakers.
- The performance curve is not good.
- Phone speed is not that fast.
- The battery takes longer to recharge than it should.
Those are the top picks of today’s topic – ‘what kind of phones work with qlink wireless’. There are several other phones which are also compatible with Qlink. And, as I mentioned earlier, you can always visit the Qlink official website to check if your phone is compatible with this network or not.