I had a job and a nice life a few years back. But suddenly everything changed when the business closed due to some regulatory reasons.
Suddenly, I saw the harsh reality of leading a life with insufficient cash in hand. With all other necessary needs, I needed a phone and data connection but couldn’t afford it.
That’s when my friend introduced me to the lifeline program and came to know about Qlink. Then I asked my friend what kind of phones does Qlink wireless has?
To answer that, he showed me the online store of Qlink and saw many phones within my budget as well as affordable plans.
What kind of phones does Qlink wireless have supported on their network?
Qlink wireless uses CDMA technology. So, any phone that’s unlocked and is compatible with the CDMA network can be used with a Qlink SIM card. Either you can buy a new phone from Qlink or some other marketplace or you can switch to Qlink with your current phone.
However, your current phone will be eligible for this network if you previously used Sprint, Verizon, or a related carrier’s phone service.
So, we’ve selected some phones with various price ranges so that you can choose according to your budget and enjoy the cheapest data plan in the US.
Phones from Qlink online store
1. CDMA supported phones within $100
Most of the phones from Qlink falls under this category. But it doesn’t mean that these cheap phones won’t meet your basic requirements. You might have to consider performance, speed, and battery life but you’ll be able to enjoy all features from Qlink.
All of these phones run on android and come new except one which is a replacement smartphone. So, let’s see some details, and here are the purchase links for those phones.
- The Qlink wireless replacement phone doesn’t have much information on the official Qlink website. They didn’t specify the brand or model. So, you need to talk to their customer care to be sure of the phone’s brand, model, and condition. The phone costs only 25 and has all the basic features.
- The ZTE Prestige 2 is a 5-inch smartphone with a 2035mAh battery. The RAM and ROM are 2GB and 16GB respectively. You’ll get 1.1 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 quad-core processor which performs more than good enough for this kind of phone. It also has a front and back camera and both have 5MP lenses. The phone supports a CDMA network and is compatible with 4G speed.
- The LG Tribute Dynasty is also a phone with a 5″ display but with more battery capacity. it has a 2500mAh battery and runs on the Android 7.1.2 operating system. with MediaTek MT6750 1.5GHz Octa-Core Processor and 8MP autofocus main camera, you can take many pictures as the internal memory is 16GB with 2GB RAM. The phone supports a CDMA network so you can use it with a Qlink SIM card.
- The Hot Pepper Poblano VLE5 has a 5″ display, 5MP camera main camera, 2MP front camera, 1GB RAM, 8GB ROM, and runs on the Android Go operating system. though it has a 1.1GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm 8909 processor, you should consider it as a basic phone with some smart features. This is a CDMA-compatible phone. So, you can use it on Qlink as well as Sprint or Verizon.
- The ZTE Blade Force is a standard smartphone with a 5.5″ display, Qualcomm MSM8920 Snapdragon 427 Chipset, Adreno 308 GPU, 2GB+16GB storage, and 8MP+5MP camera configuration. This phone has a 3000mAh battery and compatibility with both GSM and CDMA networks. So, you can use it with a SIM card from any operator in the US.
- The ZTE Quest 5 has 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, and a 2000mAh battery. it’s a 5-inch phone with a Mediatek processor. we don’t recommend buying this smartphone because there’s not much smartness about this phone. there are other phones on our list that are far better with a lower price tag.
- The ZTE Tempo X is another basic smartphone with 1GB+8GB storage, 5MP+2MP camera, Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 processor, and a 5″ display. The battery capacity of this phone is 2200mAh and supports both GSM and CDMA networks.
- The LG Stylo 3 is the best phone under 100 on our Qlink-supported phone list. The phone includes a stylus pen and has a large 5.7″ HD display. It has a 13MP main camera and 5MP front camera. The phone gets its power from a 3200mAh battery which can support you throughout the day. The storage capacity is 2GB+16GB. It is compatible with both CDMA and GSM networks. So, you can use it on Qlink wireless network without any problem or compromising any feature.
You my like to discover Top 10 Qlink Wireless Phone Upgrade 2019 – Complete Guide
2. CDMA supported phones within $200
Here come the mid-range phones that will cost you more than 100 bucks but no more than 300. All of these phones support the CDMA network and have almost all the features that you expect from a smartphone. So, let’s see which brands and what models are included in this list.
- The LG Tribute Empire couldn’t meet our expectations considering the price. the phone has a 5″ display and 2500mAh battery with 2GB+16GB memory capacity. we don’t recommend this one and you should check the other phones in this price range.
- The Moto E5 Play is a standard mid-range phone with 5.2″ HD display, 2800mAh battery, 2GB+16Gb storage, fingerprint sensor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 processor, and 8MP+5MP camera on rear and front respectively. Also, it has a water repellent coating. So, you don’t need to worry about splash. The phone also features fast charging.
- The Moto Z3 Play has a 6.01″ edge-to-edge display that has full HD OLED technology. The display has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. It can give you security with a fingerprint sensor and face unlock feature. The storage capacity is 4GB+64GB which can be expandable for up to 2TB with an additional MicroSD card. This splash-resistant phone also has a 12MP+8MP camera with a 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 processor. So, you get to buy something more than a phone.
- The Moto G6 Play is immune from splash or little rain. You can enjoy your everyday life with its 5.7″ HD+ IPS display, a huge 4000mAh battery for up to 36 hours of talk time, fast-charging compatibility, 3GB+16GB storage, and 13MP+5MP camera. It also has a 1.4GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 processor with a fingerprint sensor.
- The LG K30 is a phone that’s higher in price but lower in specs considering other phones. It has 2GB+32GB storage, a 5.3″ display, a 2880 mAh battery, Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8917 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor, and a 13MP camera.
- The Moto E5 Plus is the last phone on our mid-range phone pool. With 1.5 day standby time and 3GB+32Gb storage, you can do whatever you want. It has a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor, 5000mAh battery, 6″ IPS LCD, and 12MP+8MP camera configuration. Also, it has a fingerprint sensor and a water-resistant coating.
3. CDMA supported phones above $200
These are the high-end phones with features like flagship phones. The first 2 phones are less expensive but the last one will cost you more than 300 bucks. Let’s see what are these phones offering.
- Paying the same amount, you can get the LG Stylo 4 or the LG Stylo 5. Both phones have a 6.2” display and include a stylus pen. The Stylo 5 was released later and runs on the latest Android 9 operating system. The difference in storage capacity is Stylo 4 has 2GB RAM whereas Stylo 5 has 3GB RAM. The battery capacity of Stylo 5 is also more at 3500mAh. So, you must consider the Stylo 5 instead of Stylo 4.
- The Samsung A50 is the top-priced phone and has the most advanced features on this list. The phone has a 6.4″ Super AMOLED display with 4GB+64GB storage capacity. You can rely on it as the phone’s battery is 4000mAh. It has a triple camera on the back and a 25MP camera on the front. More features will impress you instantly. so, you should buy it if you have enough cash.
So, now you know what kind of phones Qlink wireless have? For a low budget, we think LG Stylo 3 will be the best option for you.
But you can consider Moto E5 Plus if you have the flexibility to spend some more. However, you can buy an unlocked phone from any store that is eligible on the CDMA network and has 4G compatibility.