Boost Mobile is a broadcast telecommunication company handled by two autonomous corporations in Australia and the United States. Boost Mobile was basically established in 2000 by Peter Adderton in Australia, and It is conducted by Boost Tel PTY Limited applying Telstra’s mobile network. Nevertheless, Boost Mobile presently holds the T-Mobile and Sprint networks for their overall network coverage.
Boost Mobile services will simply operate on Boost Mobile accessories and some approved Sprint devices. During the switching of carriers to Boost, your device needs to be unlocked and it requires to have previously run off the CDMA software technology that is compatible with Sprint and Boost Mobile. Scroll down below to know more about What Carriers Are Compatible With Boost Mobile.
Boost Mobile is nationwide one of the largest cellular networks that you can move for if you are the one who is looking for something great at a cheaper price rate. Below we have mentioned some of the key features of Boost Mobile that you may endeavor for knowledge.
Plans And Pricing
Boost Mobile’s best carryover data plan comes with the least price of monthly 10 dollars for 1 GB 4G LTE internet. And with all that, they have unlimited data and text plans included with each plan. An additional best value plan is the Go Unlimited plan pricing at just 50 dollars per month for one line, it includes unlimited talk, data, and a 12 GB hotspot facility, as well as some international roaming, is involved.
Shrink IT! is their best entry-level budget-friendly plan available, it comes with a limited 15 GB 4G LTE data as well as unlimited talk and text. One of the greatest plus points of this Shrink IT! plan is if you pay monthly on time, they will reduce the base price of the plan.
Boost Mobile generally runs as an MVNO on all four major carrier networks that are offering consumers with flexible choices while bringing your device to a Boost Mobile plan if you have any of the Boost Mobile compatible phones. Nonetheless, when you switch to Boost Mobile, you will be given entrance services on one of these major carriers.
The access provides actually depends on your device and your current location where you are abiding. Besides, if you’re an existing Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, or Sprint customer, there is a greater chance of maintaining your contemporary cell phone, phone number, and network at the time of your switch.
Services And Features
Since Boost Mobile comes with great offers and some unlimited premium options, it is a great way to choose the one that suits your needs accordingly. The Shrink IT! Plan can outperform any of the plans as it has all the decent features and the twist of budget-friendliness. If you are the one who uses a huge amount of data no matter where you go, the unlimited roll-over data is unquestionably the most worthy perk that you can receive with this low-cost carrier. In shortly, the unlimited plans include-
- An adequate amount of data sharing through Hotspot
- Provides streams at an impressive speed and the video is also available in high definition 1080p resolution
- Comes with unlimited calling and texting features
Usually, Boost Mobile provides manageable phone plans with text, talk, and a fixed amount of data unless you go for unlimited data plans. Therefore, if you depend on a mobile hotspot or HD streaming, this provider can be the best one for you.
What To Do While Switching To Boost Mobile?
Before you go switching to Boost Mobile, you may have to do a few preparational works to make the shifting as smooth as possible. Here are some steps that you need to follow if you tend to switch to boost mobile.
- At first, you have to go to the Boost Mobile BYOP page
- Check your phone’s compatibility with Boost Mobile and then enter your ZIP code and IMEI number
- Assemble all of your current account information, including your account number and billing info
- Before moving forward check if Boost Mobile coverage speed is decent in your area
- Unlock your current phone from your running carrier
- Select your service and plan by adding it to the cart
- Recheck your cart and then proceed to checkout for further processing
- After getting your Boost Mobile SIM card activate your phone on their network
What Carriers Are Compatible With Boost Mobile?
T-Mobile is a wireless network operator based in America and it is one of the largest telecommunications brands in the USA. They started their journey in 1999 named a german brand Deutsche Telekom and their headquarter is located in Germany. They have spread their network throughout more than 20 countries in the world that defines them as a prominent telecom brand. It usually provides internet data plans, talk, and text plans within a great value. Their plans and offers can be purchased from their official website. T-Mobile comes with unlimited plans, family plans, prepaid plans, cell phones, and other devices, and a lot more. Slide downward to know more about the features of this carrier-
- T-mobile’s basic plan starts with the plan named T-mobile essentials where you will find limited minutes, texts, and data facilities as well as limited speeds that provide just what you need eagerly to move on.
- It also has unlimited plans for a monthly, half-yearly, or yearly basis that will be the best value-for-money option for a longer way of the year.
- T mobile also comes with some best plans that are newly launched. One of them is T- Mobile One- Magenta, which includes unlimited talk, text, and 4G LTE smartphone data, free data, and texting
- T-Mobile comes with a variety of cell phones that includes android smartphones, unlocked phones, cell phones for seniors, retirees, and many more.
- T-Mobile plans come with a cheaper price that is not similar to the other carriers, their cheapest plan starts at just 15 dollars per month, and their cheapest unlimited plan (T-Mobile essentials) starts at just 30 dollars per month
Since T-Mobile is one of the four largest carriers of the country, you will be able to get some discounts while switching to Boost Mobile through T-Mobile as they are both running by nearly the same networks. The additional benefits that you can get the chance to switch to boost mobile and get a free phone offer.
Sprint Corporation was an American telecommunications company that was founded in 1899 and they serve their overall coverage across the USA. It was merged with T-Mobile on 1 April 2020 and before that, it was the fourth-largest telecommunications company in the country. Boost Mobile also runs through the Sprint network that’s why Boost Mobile free phones can also be accessible through the switch to Sprint. Have a look at the facts of Sprint networks before you decide to switch.
- Since T-Mobile and Sprint have merged so you will notice the nearly same or equal attributes within both of the carriers
- Sprint offers CDMA 3G and LTE 4G network services as well as data and wireless packs at a reasonable price tag
- Sprint offers a variety of plans including basic plans, unlimited plans, multi-line or family plans, and unlimited premium plans, etc.
- Basic Sprint plan is a budget plan that includes unlimited talk, text, and data; 500MB of 4G LTE for a mobile hotspot; Free Hulu, and it starts at just 60 dollars per month
- Its Unlimited Plus is the best data plan, start at just 70 dollars per month and includes unlimited talk, text, and data; 50GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot; Free Tidal and Hulu
- Sprint’s Unlimited premium is the best plan for perks that comes at 80 dollars monthly and wraps up with Unlimited talk, text, and data; 100GB of 4G LTE mobile hotspot; Free Tidal, Hulu, Amazon Prime
As T-Mobile and Sprint merge under the shade of the same network, switching to Sprint will redirect you to T-Mobile’s website portal, and the offers, plans remain nearly the same for both. So, it doesn’t matter which one you prefer Sprint and T-Mobile both are compatible with Boost Mobile.
3. Metro PCS
Metro was known as Metro PCS earlier before it merged with T-Mobile. Basically, Metro PCS was founded in 1994 as a telecommunications company that was providing general wireless services, phones, data and text plans, and much more. Later in 2018, Metro PCS was re-launched by T-Mobile, named Metro By T-Mobile. Metro was ranked as the number one carrier in 2018 and 2019 in terms of customer services and support amongst the non-contract full-service carriers. Have a look at the features of Metro By T-Mobile Before you go for the shift.
- Metro offers a variety of data plans, text and calling plans at a reasonable price range and their speeds are also pretty much decent since they are with the largest T-Mobile network
- Has both the basic and premium plans, family plans, amongst their premium plans they include unlimited data and call at a cheaper rate
- Metro has prepaid plans which are cheap and value for money and their prepaid plan includes 4G data, video, music, social media streaming, and hotspot sharing, and a lot more
- The prepaid plans of Metro vary in price, services, and coverage- it comes with a budget range of 30 to 60 dollars per month and with incrementing budget the plans also get better
- It doesn’t charge overage fees as well as provides quality phones from Samsung, Apple, Motorola, ZTE, LG, Alcatel, etc
When do you ask me what carriers are compatible with Boost Mobile? I’ll say metro PCS is a great one you can check. If you want to switch to Boost Mobile from Metro PCS you can get better services at reasonable prices. Metro offers a wide range of offers and plans that you can grasp according to your demands. Also, going for mobile phones from Metro will also be an excellent option since they come with great phones from the largest brands.
Moving forward to the question- What carriers are compatible with boost mobile? The simple answer is, since it is an MVNO carrier you can shift from any of the CDMA or GSM carriers to the Boost Mobile. Boost Mobile offers great deals and cell phone plans that come with no overcharges, extra hassles, or other lengthy proceedings.
A great benefit of moving for MVNO carriers like Boost Mobile is they provide cheap and affordable data, text, and calling plans compared to the major carriers. For getting access to the loyalty and affordability of the major carriers you can undoubtedly shift for any of the Boost compatible carriers.