How do you do US cellular phone upgrade from another career? Switching to US Cellular cell phone plans is very simple. Without changing your phone number, you can use US Cellular service. US Cellular is the best network in the country, and they operate its national network.
US Cellular provides solid coverage as it has a combination of pre and postpaid plans option to choose from, and it has its core network that has a roaming network as well. But the downside is they have only 10.27% coverage of their network, and US Cellular doesn’t provide an unlimited data plan.
Also, you may find helpful the Qlink wireless phone upgrade if you or your friend are using it. and most consider knowing about how to switch phone carriers without paying
If you want to use US Cellular for your next plan, make sure your area has the coverage, and then you have to choose a US Cellular compatible phone, and the upgrade process is simple. The following are the process of how you can upgrade to US Cellular.
US Cellular Phone Upgrade Complete Guide 2022
How to upgrade your phone to US cellular? You can upgrade your phone to US Cellular from your home by keeping your phone. To upgrade your phone, you can call their number and upgrade your phone or visit their website and log in to My Account.
- Remember, the account must be yours, or it has to be an authorized contact.
- Next, log in to the My Account to make sure your phone is US Cellular compatible.
- It would help if you were the owner of a current US Cellular account with no past-due payments. If there’s any past due, you can make payment directly from the account or the store.
Once you are done with my account formalities, make sure you have the backup of your phone stored on your device, such as – contacts, photos or texts, etc.
If you are an android user, then back up all the data via Google. And if you are an Apple user, then back up the content via iCloud. Also, you have to reinstall all the apps you have installed on your device. US Cellular is not responsible for the application installation charges.
Before you visit a US Cellular store, make sure you have,
- You have a valid government-issued photo ID. For instance – a driver’s license or passport.
- When calling customer care, your account PIN.
- And payment form receipt.
US Cellular is a CDMA network carrier which means if you want to use US Cellular phones and plans your phone must have a GSM network. If your phone has GSM, you will not face any trouble bringing one to the US Cellular.
Top 5 US Cellular Compatible Phones
On the market, different types of US Cellular cell phones are available. We have researched different phones and picked the top 5 best US Cellular compatible phones. Read the next section and choose the best one you like.
1. Honor 7X GSM Unlocked Smartphone
Honor is a great phone for the price, it is worth every penny. This phone provides impressive battery life rather to other standard phones. The touchscreen works faster, and the unlocked feature makes it perfect to use.
- The front camera is 8 MP and features new fantastic Effects. Also, it has the portrait feature. And just by showing your palm to the camera, you can click pictures from this phone. The actual camera is 16MP+2MP.
- Honor has the 7x’s full view 18:9 screen than the traditional 16:9 screen. You will have a wider view than before.
- The battery has 3340mAh power that is enabled by the 16nm Kirin 659 chipset. The ultra power provides you with using the phone for a long time.
- With the authorized fingerprint, You can unlock this mobile. You can use the fingerprint to do another task on the phone.
- It has a Split-screen function that offers a faster multi-management experience. Now you can enjoy the 2 running applications on a split-screen.
- It is 4G LTE and GSM compatible.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage + Micro SD (you have to buy this separately).
- It is upgraded to Android 8.0
- It comes with a 1-year warranty.
The camera of this phone is wonderful for pictures as it has nice lighting and lots of options along with Pro mode. It doesn’t have the waterproof feature – this is a downside, yet it has the best features.
The users of this phone recommend others to purchase this phone as it comes with the best features, making this phone compatible with US Cellular.
2. Motorola G6
Moto G6 will provide you with everything you want. This phone works as fast as an iPhone and is easy to operate. The battery life is excellent, and at the end of the day, the phone remains 60%+ charged with heavy use.
- Motorola is compatible with US Cellular phones.
- The 3D glass back provides a 5.7″ full HD stunning display with an 18:9 aspect ratio for max vision.
- It featured a dual rear camera.
- With a few minutes of charge, it can go all day.
- The speed is a 1.8 GHz Octa-Core processor with 4G LTE.
- Motorola G6 32 GB Unlocked phone comes with a one-year limited warranty.
This is an excellent option for you if you are seeking a reasonable price phone with all the features. This is one of the fastest phones, and you will get everything you need from this since this is functional with the best features at an affordable price.
You can easily upgrade your US Cellular to this phone. Compared to the other cheapest phones on the market, the performance is just fine for this phone, so you will be quietly happy with this US Cellular compatible phone. Before you start using the phone, read the manual thoroughly.
3. Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung S8 has a perfect picture quality even with the low light. It comes with the best fingerprint reader than other phones, along with face recognition. The durable battery life makes it handy to use for a long time.
- You can change the top HD edge to edge screen and this to Quad HD+ from the settings. The display ratio is 18.5:9 which makes the whole scene on your screen.
- It has a 12 MP OIS AF rear camera and 8 MP AF front camera.
- 64 GB is the internal memory with 4 GB RAM. And the ear jack is a 3.5mm stereo.
- Talking time is up to 30 hours, and video playtime is up to 17 hours.
- Water and dust resistance.
- It is operated on Android 7.0.
This incredible phone can activate itself; the water and dust-resistant make this one of the best phones for US Cellular. Samsung always provides the best screen, and this one is no exception.
The crystal clear display makes sure the users can watch photos or videos clearly that will blow your mind. It has an elegant design along with a security system. This phone is a great one.
This is featured with the Bixby option to hear your voice that is similar to Alexa. It is worth considering if you are craving a great smartphone.
4. Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 is a smartphone to the customer since it is a beautiful phone that works flawlessly. The battery it provides is wow than any traditional phone. It features a Quad HD super AMOLED display, and it has an IP68 rating.
- It comes with a one-year Samsung US warranty like other Pre-owned Samsung.
- The 5.1″ screen display is fine to watch movies or for games.
- Running out of storage is no more an issue since it already has 32 GB of internal storage, plus you can add a 256 GB SD card.
- It takes a little time to charge fully.
- A new charger and a nice fresh set of earbuds are included with the phone.
- Samsung S7 is water and dust-resistant – so this is without any significant issues.
The dual-pixel camera of this phone provides you with clicking photos like a professional. This is the first dual-pixel camera on the market. Samsung S8 is the perfect one that you expect to have.
You don’t need to delete any items if you have this phone since it has excellent storage capacity. And if you wish, you can extend the memory up to 256 GB.
This phone can run without charge for 1/2 days which makes this phone exceptional. More power means more play. And the best thing is – it is built-in wireless charging that takes 0 to 100% in a matter of time.
5. LG V35 ThinQ V35 64GB Unlocked GSM Phone
LG V35 is a GSM unlocked phone with US Cellular compatible phones, which is exceptionally great for the price. So people on the budget can purchase this if you are seeking a high-end brand phone.
- The display has a 6″ QHD+OLED full vision display (2880 x 1440) with an 18:9 aspect ratio.
- 64 GB internal storage and 6 GB RAM also has an additional option to add another micro SD.
- This phone is operated with Android 8.0.
- This comes with dual 16 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear AI cameras with LED flash. And the front camera comes with a Selfie light with 8 MP.
- It has a fast 4G LTE speed and up to 2.8 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor.
- To instantly unlock your phone, it contains fingerprint and face recognition,
- Works with the GSM SIM card, which means you can use a US Cellular phone.
Before using the phone, you need to set the APN of your mobile carrier network, and everything else is perfect for this phone. The battery life makes this phone easy to use. The security of this phone is strict.
The size is nice, but it has a narrower display than the other four we talked about. And it should update the brightness, but the users can adjust to this over time. However, it is okay for the price while the other features are good enough.
These were 5 of the best US Cellular compatible phones that you can choose for your next US Cellular prepaid sim card. All of these phones are wonderful, as well as budget-friendly. You can see, all 5 of the phones have excellent battery power that makes sure you can use the phone for a long time. And most importantly, these are US Cellular compatible phones.
Before buying a US Cellular phone, make sure it is unlocked (above 5) and compatible with GSM carriers. US Cellular provides less expensive calls and data plans. Though it doesn’t provide the best service like the 4 best networks in the country, it is good.
Since US Cellular has its National network and its SIM provides the roaming feature, users can use it while traveling. Currently, they provide the 4G coverage, but soon they will upgrade to 5G.
You can keep your current number while upgrading to their network. US Cellular provides the best plans in the country. They offer unlimited plans to $65 per month, and for their unlimited plus plan, you have to pay $75 per month.
If you are thinking of choosing the US cellular family plan, they allow 10 lines on one account. US Cellular provides the best security so you can upgrade your phone to this network.
You may also like True Wireless Phone Upgrade Complete Guide 2022
US Cellular is the 5th largest network site, and it is becoming popular day by day. The users of this network claim it is the best, plus they can stream videos without any significant issues. They have the roaming feature, as we mentioned above – this is an added convenience.
If you are thinking of upgrading to US Cellular, make sure your area has coverage. Also, make sure your phone has GSM so that you can use the US Cellular phone without issues. I hope this US cellular phone upgrade guidance will help you a lot.