Staying connected wherever you are is now ever a necessity. You need to have the internet to connect to your family, to keep you entertained, or to stay updated via social media. You need to be able to call or text anytime too. And you may think that unlimited anytime phone calls and broadband packages are very expensive.
But do you know that there are reasonably-priced unlimited packages available for the average consumer? Here are the top 10 ten unlimited anytime calls and internet packages that you should be checking out this year.
- Top 10 Unlimited Anytime Phone Calls And Broadband Packages
- 1. Post Office Unlimited Broadband & Phone
- 2. Jetstream Fibre Unlimited Broadband
- 3. John Lewis Broadband
- 4. Sky TV and Broadband Packages
- 5. Now Mobile Unlimited Broadband
- 6. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Broadband + Line Only
- 7. EE Home Broadband Unlimited Broadband
- 8. BT Fibre packages
- 9. Post Office Unlimited Broadband
- 10. USwitch from Virgin Media Fibre Broadband
Top 10 Unlimited Anytime Phone Calls And Broadband Packages
1. Post Office Unlimited Broadband & Phone
Post Office has one of themost popular mobile calls and unlimited broadband providers in the UK with a variety of packages to check out. Their Unlimited Broadband offer comes with one of the best peak-time speeds. This plan has no upfront costs with an affordable monthly price after 12 months.
Post Office Unlimited Calls and Broadband Package highlights
Post Office’s packages offer up to 11 Mb per second average peak-time speeds under a 12-month contract at £0 upfront costs. After the 12 months period is over, the price is a low £30 a month. To take advantage of this promo, you must check your availability and your speeds. And, you can find it as cheap cable tv for low income seniors. Also, you may consider exploring the 5 best emergency broadband benefit tablet providers.
- With no broadband data cap or limits to your download
- No mid-contract price increase
- With unlimited broadband and phone lines rental
- With free and unlimited calls to Post Office Home Phone subscribers any time.
- You’ll get UK-based customer and technical support
- You may choose from different monthly unlimited broadband contract
Post Office most popular monthly contracts
- 12-month contract – £15.90 a month with zero upfront costs. After 12 months is £30 a month.
- 18-month contract – £18.00 a month with zero upfront costs. After 18 months is £30 a month.
- 24-month contract – £19.00 a month with zero upfront costs. After 24 months is £30 a month.
If you’re under BT, EE, Plusnet, or TalkTalk, Post Office will handle the switch for you. This provider will even help you cancel your broadband contract with your provider. Switching may be done by phone or by branch, and you may also keep your current mobile number. Post Office will send you a Wi-Fi router with all your current details. Just follow the instructions along with your new router to start using the Post Office broadband right away.
2. Jetstream Fibre Unlimited Broadband
Another popular UK broadband and phone provider is Jetstream Fibre. This provider offers affordable packages, which include unlimited uptime calls, affordable line rental costs, and the fastest broadband speeds. Jetstream Fibre will include a free router with your package and charges a small price for delivery.
- With fast download and upload speeds
- With no usage cap
- Covered by a 12-month contract
- You will get free uptime calls
- You’ll get fastest fiber speeds
- With free router
Jetstream Fibre highlights
Jetstream Fibre offers an unlimited plan with an average download speed of 17 Mbps and download speed of 2 Mbps. This is an unlimited plan, so there’s no usage cap. You will be covered by a 12-month contract.
Jetstream Fibre monthly contracts
Jetstream Fibre Unlimited Broadband with Uptime Calls will include line rental costs is £23.99 a month for the initial 12 months. After this, the package will be £31.99 a month. A free router is included in your welcome package, but there is a delivery charge of £9.99.
3. John Lewis Broadband
Another popular broadband package provider in the UK is John Lewis Broadband. It offers attractive packages that include broadband internet with a phone with fast download speeds and unlimited usage. You’ll get the same price no matter where you’re located in the UK. And if you need help with your connection or anything about your account, you can always count on UK-based customer support for free 24/7.
- 10 Mb average download speeds
- With Evening and Weekend call plans
- Free router
- With no activation fees
- With no usage cap
- Free 24/7 UK-based customer support
- New customers covered by a 12-month contract
- Line rental fees included
- With free PC security from BullGuard
John Lewis Broadband unlimited broadband highlights
John Lewis Broadband offers unlimited broadband with the phone under a 12-month contract for new subscribers. This plan comes with an Evening and Weekend call plan with a free router and no activation charge or any usage cap. This has fast download and upload speeds with unlimited usage per month. The cost of line rental is included in the package.
John Lewis Broadband most popular call plans
- Unlimited Broadband with the home phone – £20 a month. This includes Evening and Weekend – free calls to UK landlines during weekday evenings and all day during the weekend.
- Anytime plan – with inclusive calls to UK home phones all day and every day for £6 a month.
- Anytime and International – inclusive calls to UK home phones all day and every day plus 300 minutes to 35 different international destinations for only £8 a month.
- Mobile Bolt-On is an additional feature that is applicable only for the Anytime and Anytime and International package. This is only to make calls for UK mobile numbers at any time for £20 a month.
You may like How To Get Internet Without a Phone Line or Cable
Also consider 10 Cheap Cable Service no Credit Check Required
4. Sky TV and Broadband Packages
Sky offers the most impressive bundles and packages for TV and broadband, and there is also TV, broadband and talk packages to choose from. With Sky, you need to take a line service because their broadband packages are provided over a phone line. If you already have an active phone line, Sky will take over this line with no additional cost to you, and in most cases, you can keep your existing phone number.
- Choose from the TV entertainment that’s right for you
- New 18-month contracts in selected SkyFibre areas
- With a fixed £39.95 set-up fee for any package
- Best wireless internet speeds using the Sky Broadband Hub
- With Sky Go for compatible mobile devices for free
- Add Sky Multiscreen to get the Sky Q Mini box to extend Wi-Fi range
- More TV broadband channels
Sky TV & Broadband package highlights
Sky offers unlimited entertainment using their very fast and reliable broadband services. You have a choice to build your own bundle, or if you already have Sky, you can upgrade your current subscription to an unlimited TV & Broadband package. You can choose from three different TV & Broadband deals: the Superfast TV Bundle, Superfast Sports Bundle, and the Superfast Sports & Cinema.
Sky’s most popular monthly contracts
- Superfast TV Bundle – fiber broadband with unlimited entertainment with new and all-exclusive Sky original series. Download speeds of 59 Mbps at £37 a month.
- Superfast Sports Bundle – with Sky Sports in HD, Premiere League, Fi, Cricket and Golf. Download speeds of 59 Mbps at £57 a month.
- Superfast Sports & Cinema – with more than 1,000 movies on demand, all Sky Sports channels, and more. With an average download speed of 59 Mbps at £68 a month.
5. Now Mobile Unlimited Broadband
Now Mobile is for people who want broadband internet and calls now. It is a company that offers unlimited anytime calls as well as affordable unlimited broadband packages with no activation and hidden fees. Now Mobile is popular in the UK and switching from other providers to Now Mobile is easy.
- Average download speeds of 36 Mbps
- Unlimited fiber downloads
- With free anytime calls
- With no activation fees
- Only £5 delivery fee
- Covered by a 12-month contract
- With parental control software
Now Mobile unlimited broadband highlights
Now Mobile has the Fab Fibre for £25 a month, which includes any time calls. You will get unlimited broadband with no data cap and download limits. This package has fast internet download speeds, unlimited fiber broadband use, and with free anytime calls. There’s no activation fees or hidden charges, just a small £5 charge for the safe delivery of your router.
Now Fibre most popular monthly contracts
You may upgrade to Now Fibre’s Super Fibre for £30 a month. All you need to do is to add £5.55 a month to get an average download speed of 63 Mbps, free calls anytime, with zero activation fees and only a £5 router delivery fee.
You can easily switch to Now Fibre if you are a TalkTalk, BT, EE, or a Plusnet subscriber. Now Fibre’s team will take care of the switching, and all you need to do is to wait for the router to be delivered to you along with installation instructions.
6. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre Broadband + Line Only
Plusnet is a very popular UK broadband service provider that offers fixed price broadband for all new subscribers. It has the most affordable rates and the longest 18-month contract with no activation fee and includes line rental with the monthly fee. You can choose from their Unlimited Fibre Broadband subscription or their Line Only packages.
- Get up to 36 Mb average download speeds
- Included phone line rentals
- With unlimited monthly usage
- Phone line rental included and only paid for the calls that you make
- Free calls to all Plusnet subscribers all the time
- Freephone customer and technical support
- Under an 18-month contract
Plusnet unlimited fiber broadband highlights
Plusnet recommends their Unlimited Fibre Broadband + Line Only package that comes with a fixed £22.99 per month price for 18 months contract. It is covered with their new fixed price guarantee on all new subscribers. Your subscription will have fast broadband internet, about 3.5 times faster compared to other regular broadband packages. You’ll get unlimited monthly usage, with up to 36 Mb download speeds. With their Line Only service, you will only pay for the calls that you make, but you get free calls to all Plusnet subscribers at any time and free phone support.
7. EE Home Broadband Unlimited Broadband
Another provider that’s very popular in the UK is EE Home Broadband. This is a provider that offers affordable unlimited broadband internet services with free line rental. But before you start, you must check your speed and the service availability from where you’re located. EE Home has five different plans for their broadband subscriptions.
- Unlimited broadband with 10 Mbps to 300 Mbps depending on the plan /package
- Covered for 18 months
- Zero fiber set up fee
- All plans are covered by Norton Security Premium for a year
- Free line rental
EE Broadband Unlimited plan highlights
EE Broadband has completely unlimited plans, so there’s no usage cap or limits to your downloads. If you are under their monthly payment plan, you can also take advantage of their added monthly data allowance when you take any of their broadband plans. Aside from their unlimited broadband packages, you can also add call add-ons that will suit your phone calling needs.
EE Broadband most popular monthly contracts
- Standard Broadband – up to 10 Mbps average speeds at £20 a month for 18 months
- Fibre Broadband – up to 36 Mbps average speeds at £23 a month for 18 months
- Fibre Plus Broadband – up to 67 Mbps average speeds at £27 a month for 18 months.
- Fibre Max 1 Broadband – up to 145 Mbps average speeds at £36 a month for 18 months
- Fibre Max 2 Broadband – up to 300 Mbps average speeds at £43 a month for 18 months.
If you want to switch to EE Broadband, just call, and their representative will be the one to notify your current broadband or service provider to start the switch. If your current provider charges you for early cancellation, you can still make the switch, and EE Broadband will give you a £ credit for it. Talk to an EE Broadband rep right away.
8. BT Fibre packages
One of the premier providers of broadband and other telecommunications services in the UK is BT. They offer an irresistible, low price Fibre Essential plan that is only for £24.99 a month with an average speed of 36 Mbps. You may also choose from their other packages, and all of these offer a BT line rental and are covered by a 24-month contract.
- Unlimited broadband internet package
- Choose from speeds 36, 50, 67 and 10 Mbps
- Get BT Smart Home Hub
- With BT Line rental
- Under 24 month contract
- Free access to UK Wi-Fi hotspots with the Broadband package
- With Stay Fast Guarantee on all packages – this means you get the speeds BT promised, or you get a £20 back
BT Fibre highlights
BT’s unlimited monthly broadband usage is ideal for streaming, watching movies, gaming, and downloading different online content. They have four different packages, and there is surely a package that’s right for your needs.
BT’s most popular monthly contracts
- Fibre Essential – average speeds of 36 Mbps at £24.99 a month
- Fiber 1 – an average speed of 50 Mbps at £28.99 a month
- Fiber 2 – an average speed of 67 Mbps at £29.99 a month
- Broadband – an average speed of 10 Mbps at £24.99 a month
9. Post Office Unlimited Broadband
With Post Office, you can choose a broadband package that’s right for your needs. No more features that you just don’t need. Their packages are simple and are the most affordable so far.
- Unlimited broadband or fiber broadband available
- Choose from 11, 38 or 67 Mbps speeds
- Under a 12-month contract
- No upfront costs
- With line rental included
Post Office Unlimited Broadband highlights
Post Office offers the most affordable £15.90 a month with 11Mbps average peak time speed. This is an unlimited broadband service that includes line rental. Just check on your speeds and availability of Post Office in your area, and you’re set.
Post Office most popular monthly contracts
- Unlimited Broadband for £15.90 a month with 11 Mbps average peak time speed.
- Fibre Broadband for £20.90 a month with 38 Mbps average peak time speed
- Fibre Broadband Plus for £26.90 a month with 67 Mbps average peak time speed
10. USwitch from Virgin Media Fibre Broadband
U Switch is powered by Virgin Media and now offers the fastest fiber broadband and phone of up to 100 Mbps. Their M100 Ultrafast Fibre Broadband & Phone package is only £25 a month under an 18-month contract. This has no hidden charges and no set up costs.
- Get 108 Mbps average speed
- With unlimited use and downloads
- Under an 18-month contract
- No set up costs
- Includes phone line
U Switch highlights
The M100 Ultrafast comes with an average speed of 108 Mbps ideal for people living in a home with up to 5 to 9 devices. You can take advantage of U Switch’s 4-day easy, quick installation feature and get started on this service right away. This package comes with a smart Wi-Fi that’s guaranteed to work with all the devices that you have in your home.
U Switch other monthly packages
You can take the Virgin Media Bigger TV Bundle known as the Ultrafast Fibre Broadband & Phone package for £45 a month. This is also covered by a 12-month contract and comes with an average speed of 200 Mbps.