Are you incommodious with using your mobile phone? Do you need an alternative one? Your phone doesn’t offer you caller ID, Call waiting or free voicemail features? Alright then this article is for you. Life Wireless cell phones offer you all the convenient features that don’t impart any other cell phones. Life Wireless provides cell phones for the customers of the USA. In fact, Life Wireless offers free phone by free government cell phone lifeline programme and cellular service as well as for compatible customers.
In this very article we will review the Life Wireless cell phones with their price, features, advantages and disadvantages. We have listed top 7 Life Wireless phones that provide caller ID, call waiting, free voicemail, call forwarding, 3 way conference call with no roaming or additional charges.
While comparing these 7 life wireless compatible phone model, I can say if you’re a tech lover with upgraded features then Galaxy S10 unlocked would be best even it’s pretty flagship phone. And if you’re not willing to lose huge money for the good enough features with the affordable budget then Moto G Stylus unlocked phone will be perfect, which can be used with any career you like.
Life wireless allows you long distance domestic calls with no additional charges. But for International calls it charges. To be informed more about Life Wireless phones repose your eyes on this article.
- Top 7 Life Wireless Compatible Phones 2020
- 1. Samsung Galaxy S10 Life Wireless Phone
- 2. Moto G Stylus Life Wireless Compatible Phones
- 3. Google Pixel 3a Life Wireless cell Phones
- 4. Samsung Galaxy Note9 Life Wireless Compatible Phone
- 5. LG V35 ThinQ Life Wireless Phone
- 6. Moto G7 Power Life Wireless Smart Phones
- 7. BLU Life Pure Unlocked Life Wireless Phone
- Final Verdict
Top 7 Life Wireless Compatible Phones 2020
1. Samsung Galaxy S10 Life Wireless Phone
The first and foremost model of our list is Samsung Galaxy S10 which is compatible with Life Wireless. This phone comes with sleek and stunning design. This top-tier phone has attractive features. This is a flagship phone of Samsung Galaxy series.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new...
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning...
- Photos and video with one tap: capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses,...
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S10
- This phone comes with a large screen size with 5.8 inches and 1080X2280 pixel resolution for crystal clear viewing.
- This phone has octa core processor CPU and Exynos 9820 GPU for smooth performance and rapid technology.
- This phone comes with 3100mAh battery capacity for supporting you for 10 hours and 12 minutes with a single charge even after heavy usage.
- This phone has double rear camera with 16MP and 12 camera as well as 10MP front facing camera for capturing clear shots.
- It has a bezel less, flat screen and frontal camera. Its screen is full HD AMOLED. It has a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 screen protector which protects it from being scratched and any accident.
This phone operates on Android 9 which allows you to install high powered apps and software without any hassle. The best part of this phone is its camera. For photography enthusiasts this phone is an ideal option. This phone supports you to watch Netflix and Amazon prime with buffering.
This phone provides solid performance to its users as it is compatible with Life Wireless soit offers caller ID, call waiting, free voicemail and 3 way conferencing features. This phone has 8GB of RAM nad 128GB internal storage for keeping your downloading videos, audio music, apps and photos. It comes with a fingerprint sensor.
This flagship phone is built with an aluminium case and attractive glass which looks elegant.This phone allows you to connect and share data up to 5 other Life Wireless phones and at the same time using WiFi and Bluetooth. If you are a citizen of the USA and eligible to get this phone then you can have this phone for free. For other customers it is affordable considering features.
2. Moto G Stylus Life Wireless Compatible Phones
Motorola phones are exoteric worldwide and have a separate fan base. Recently, Motorola has launched its freshest model Moto G Stylus. This phone is unlocked so it offers you the freedom to choose your desired carriers. This phone is compatible with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T and Verizon. Let’s look at its key features.
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon...
- 48 MP1 triple camera system. Capture outstanding shots in any situation, from sharp and bright...
- Built-in stylus. Edit photos with pinpoint precision, jot notes, sketch freely, and experience finer...
Key Features of Moto G Stylus
- This phone comes with a large 6.4 inches display with 1080×2300 pixel resolution for crystal clear viewing to watch youtube and Netflix.
- It is built with glass front, aluminium frame and plastic back which makes it stunning looker.
- It has come with Snapdragon 665 chipset, octa core processor CPU and Adreno 610 GPU for sleek performance.
- It runs on Android 10 for installing all top-notch software and high end games without any wrinkles.
- This phone has 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for storing all photos, music, games and apps. If this storage is not sufficient for you then you can use an additional microSD card.
- This phone has a non-removable 4000 battery capacity that allows you to use this phone 15 hours with a single charge even after massive usage.
- This phone has 48MP rear camera and 16MP front facing camera for taking unique shots like a professional photographer.
Moto G Stylus’s camera is thousand times better than Moto G Power phone. Stylus captures natural shots with brighter shade for this user’s preference. It also offers crystal clear audio with 1080p video. This phone features fingerprint sensor, proximity, accelerometer and gyro sensor. This phone’s price is doing justice with convenient features. It is considered as one of the best Life Wireless phones on this list with a low cost price.
3. Google Pixel 3a Life Wireless cell Phones
Google Pixel 3a is one of the finest cell phones among Life Wireless phones. Life wireless provides free cell phones for lower income families. This phone is a phenomenal model of Google Pixel series. The best thing about this phone is it is cheaper than the central pixel 3 but the camera feature is the same.
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done including screening calls.Bluetooth 5.0
Key Features of Google Pixel 3a
- This phone works with all american carriers like GSM and CDMA networks so that the user can get reliable network coverage.
- This phone comes with 5.6 inches OLED screen and 1080×2220 pixel resolutions for allowing customers crystal clear viewing while watching movies on Netflix and YouTubing.
- This phone built in elegant design with Glass front, plastic frame and plastic back.
- It comes with Snapdragon 670 chipset, octa-core CPU and Adreno 615 GPU for stunning performance and rapid technology.
- It has 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage for storing your photos, downloading videos, music and apps.
- It comes with a non-removable battery of 3000mAh capacity that supports you up to 10 hours with a single charge even after heavy usage.
- It runs on Android 9.0 for installing latest software and high powered apps like games without any nuisance.
This phone has no wireless charging. It’s camera is beyond description.It has a rear camera with 12.2MP and a front facing camera of 8MP. But it has no second wide-angle camera. It provides several sensors with the latest technology for the users like fingerprint sensor, proximity, barometer, compass, accelerometer and gyro.
4. Samsung Galaxy Note9 Life Wireless Compatible Phone
Samsung Galaxy Note9 is a top-tier mobile phone of Life Wireless. It is one of the phones among all. The manufacturer admits that they try to overcome their limitations through this model. This phone comes with powerful software and sleek design. Most of the customers deny this model compared with Note10. But it is not less convenient than Samsung Note 10.
- The largest battery in a Note, ever. When you have a long lasting battery, you really can go all day...
- The Note9 has twice as much storage as the Note8, which means more music, more videos, more...
- The Note9 gives you a quick network connection for incredibly fast streaming and downloading, so you...
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy Note9
- This phone comes with 6.4 inches AMOLED display and 2960X1440 pixels resolution for clear viewing.
- This phone is built with Aluminium frame and has Gorilla Glass 5 front and back to protect from being scratched.
- It comes with tremendous colors like Ocean Blue, Midnight Black, Lavender Purple color and Metallic Copper which seems very uncommon.
- This phone has a primary camera of 12MP and a secondary camera of 12MP camera for capturing photos like a professional one.
- It has a front facing camera of 8MP that bears autofocus. This phone supports you for recording 1440P video.
- This phone runs on Android 8.1 Oreo to install latest and powerful software as well as any types of top-notch apps without any wrinkles.
- It comes with Snapdragon 845 chipset, octa core CPU and Adreno 630 GPU for rapid technology and sleek performance.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has extreme storage about 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for storing all your beautiful moments. If this storage is not sufficient for you then the user can use a microSD card up to 512GB. This phone has an amazing large battery of 4000mAh capacity that supports all day long even after massive usage. This mobile is quite consistent with its price.
5. LG V35 ThinQ Life Wireless Phone
LG V35 ThinQ is one of the decent and finest mobile phones of LG. The manufacturer overcame LG’s several limitations through this model. This model improves its size like LG V30. But they have various differences in terms of features. LG V35 ThinQ is compatible with Life Wireless. This phone is now available worldwide. AT&T offers this phone for $30 per month.
- 6" QHD+ OLED FullVision display (2880 x 1440) with 18:9 aspect ratio, 6 GB of RAM and 64 GB of...
- Dual 16 MP standard-angle and wide-angle rear AI cameras with LED flash, 8 MP wide-angle...
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 octa-core processor upto 2.8 GHz and fast 4G LTE speed, Facial recognition...
Key Features of LG V35 ThinQ
- This phone works with GSM networks like AT&T and T-Mobile. It doesn’t work with CDMA networks like Boost, Sprint and Verizon.
- This phone comes with 6 inches full HD OLED display of 2880×1440 pixel resolution so that video doesn’t buffer and the user can get crystal clear viewing.
- It features Snapdragon 845 chipset, octa-core processor up to 2.8GHz CPU, Adreno 630 GPU for sleek and rapid performance.
- It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage for storing all photos, downloading videos, music and apps. The user can use an additional microSD card for extra storage.
- The huge improvements are in this phone’s camera. It comes with a wide angle lens of 16MP and 13MP rear camera, 8MP selfie camera. Photos never look blurry.
- This phone features 4K HDR video recording.
This powerful phone comes with an aesthetic design with two colors: Black and Grey. It is built withGlass front and glass back with aluminium frame. It’s screen features Gorilla Glass 5 for protecting the glass from being scratched. You may also discover our best assurance wireless compatible phones, and Qlink compatible phones too.
It is upgradable to Android 9.0 and runs on 8.0 for supporting the users the latest software and high end games without any hassles. It has several sensors like fingerprint, color spectrum, compass, gyro, accelerometer, proximity and barometer. It supports you with fast charging features like 505 charge in 36 min. It has a non-removable 3300mAh capacity. It allows you to connect wifi direct, wifi 802.11ac, hotspot and dual-band.
6. Moto G7 Power Life Wireless Smart Phones
Among Life Wireless’s all phones Moto G7 Power is the most standard in terms of price and features. Motorola brand is trustworthy to the users. Moto G7 Power is an unlocked phone so that the user can choose their desired carrier. It is compatible with Verizon, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile networks.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Alexa , Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon...
- Amazon exclusive version with Alexa built-in: Double press the power button to just ask, and Alexa...
- 6.2" HD+ Max Vision display (1570 x 720) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal...
Key Features Moto G7 Power;
- This phone comes with 6.2 inches full HD display and 1570×720 pixel resolution for providing customers buffer free crystal clear videos.
- It features scratch resistant screen to support the users and has Gorilla Glass 3 for protecting this phone from several accidents.
- It comes with Snapdragon 632 chipset, 1.8GHz octa-core processor CPU and Adreno 506 GPU for sleek and rapid technology.
- This powerful phone has 5000mAh battery capacity for supporting the users all day long even after massive usage and fast charging features.
- This phone comes with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage for storing photos, downloading videos, audio music and apps.
- This wonderful phone runs on Android 9.0 for allowing the user the latest software and top-notch games without any wrinkles.
This Moto phone is the most preferable for photography enthusiasts. It has 12MP rear facing camera with LED flash, 8MP front facing camera with screen flash for low light selfies and it supports you to capture selfies in the dark. It provides you fingerprint sensor and facial recognition. Moreover, it can be said that Moto G7 Power is the best phone of Life Wireless.
7. BLU Life Pure Unlocked Life Wireless Phone
BLU phone is the low budget phone in our list of Life Wireless. This phone is compatible with GSM networks like Straight Talk, T-Mobile and AT&T. But it’s not compatible with CDMA networks like Boost, Sprint, Virgin and Verizon. It’s a good quality phone and supports you for a long time. But a couple of customers complained over this phone for having network problems and not supporting particular apps.
Key Features of BLU Life Pure Unlocked Phone
- This stunning phone 5 inches display with 1080×1920 pixels resolution for supporting the users buffering free videos with crystal clear resolution.
- This phone features Mediatek MT6589T Chipset, 1.5 Quad-core processor CPU and PowerVR SGX544MP2 GPU for rapid technology and sleek performance.
- It features LED flash, Panorama and HDR, supports the user 1080p video recording.
- This phone comes with a non-removable 2020mAh battery capacity for supporting you up to 12 hours in single charge even after massive usage.
- It features 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage for storing your memories including photos, downloading videos and audio music.
This powerful phone comes with 13MP rear camera and 5MP selfie camera. It’s camera is not up to the mark for capturing high-quality photos. Small number of customers provide negative reviews for its low-quality camera. It supports your accelerometer, compass, motion controls, proximity and air gestures.
Life Wireless offers alluring monthly plans up to 1000 free minutes for their eligible customers. Life Wireless provides several offers for lower income families. Life Wireless all phones are user friendly and ideal for all ages and groups of people.
For your convenience, we have recommended the best one. Motorola Moto G7 Power is the best Life Wireless phone in terms of price and features. It’s fashionable technology and durable build quality make this phone aesthetic one to its users. So, don’t delay buying it.
Last update on 2020-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API