Phones have in this era and time, become more than just luxury; they have been fourth basic need and a part of our everyday life. Communication is made easier, fast and efficient just from any point of the world to the other, with society members. However, these phones are misplaced and stolen from individuals and this creates panic to the phone owners as a lot of useful files are put at risk of loss. In case you lose your Qlink Wireless phone, the quickest solution you can implement at that moment is to inform your provider who will need the full information relating to your phone loss in order to start off with investigations that take a time limit of 2 months.
If you find your previously lost Qlink Wireless lost phone, inform your provider as soon as possible as failure to do so will lead to automatic service disconnection after a 1 month of notice on acquiring your new phone. You have a grace period of less than 2 weeks before replacing a Qlink Wireless lost phone.
What To Do After Losing Your Qlink Wireless Phone
You have found yourself in panic after losing your phone and not any of your tracking systems can help to save the situation. Below are the steps to help you out
Step 1: Report your lost phone to the police because having a ready police report is helpful in dealing with insurance issues.
Step 2: Cancel any credit cards that you may have saved on the lost phone since the thief may rush to access your credit card information and indulge in fraud. Try to guard against that. Quickly change passwords to the accounts you frequently use since many sites tend to save login information and this exposes you to risky intruders
Lastly, perform some backtracking by trying to retrace the steps you took and see if the phone is under the sofa.
It is a loss on your side in regards to a Qlink Wireless phone. However, if you are a member of a low-income household or if you are receiving government benefits, you could be qualified for a Qlink wireless free smart phone with a free monthly service in courtesy of Qlink Wireless.
How To Replace Your Qlink Wireless Phone With An Upgraded One
Immediately inform your service provider when you lose your Qlink Wireless phone. You are solely responsible for any usage charges before you can notify the company. Always notify your provider in the event that you find your phone. Failure to notify your provider that you found your phone within 60 days and failure to activate a new phone may lead to service disconnection.
When you lose your phone within 2 weeks of receiving it, you could get a new phone. Losing a phone within two weeks of delivery will cause you to pay $15 as a replacement fee. Always contact Qlink about your lost phone by email which is, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ensure that you include your name, enrollment ID and phone number in the letter Subject section. Reporting is free of charge.
The replacement phone will be shipped to your premises in a day upon receipt of payment. On getting a new phone, the phone model that you will get as a replacement for your lost phone will be according to your device. In case you do not like to use a phone with updated features, you then need a basic phone. If your replacement phone is an upgrade, the model to upgrade into will be dependant on what is available. Just check Qlink’s official website to know more about the previously provided replacement models. Your previously used services can be continued and upgraded.
Qlink Wireless latest compatible phones
Qlink Wireless understands that life essential communication technologies are a real necessity and not a mere privilege. Qlink Wireless offers free cell phones and Lifeline service to all the eligible Americans who are currently in a government benefit program or even people who meet certain accepted income criteria for their state.
You may qualify for Qlink’s Wireless Lifeline plan if you participate in Food Stamps (SNAP), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Veteran’s Pension and Survivors Pension Program or Section 8. Specific eligibilities vary for each state. Lifeline service is limited to only one account per household and individuals cannot have another Lifeline or Link-Up subscription.
Although all these phones are available for replacement, the phone that you get will be dependant on the availability of that phone as well. A basic phone will be given for free of charge, while smart phones are majorly for upgrades or replacements.
The following are the latest Qlink Wireless latest compatible phones:
1. Qlink’s ZTE Legacy
The Legacy (N817) model from ZTE is a stunning smartphone that is worthy as an upgrade to your old smartphone model. This phone has a processor speed of 1.2GHz, in addition to its 510MB of RAM. This power is enough to provide you with the basic necessities and features of a smartphone. The phone comes with TFT color technology to enable you take advantage of the good quality photos and videos. This phone always comes in a classy designed look. This phone is what you require for basic communication and web surfing.
You can upgrade Qlink ZTE Legacy to Qlink Wireless once you are eligible. Simply contact Qlink Wireless to find out more about the Qlink ZTE Legacy upgrade depending on your location and the availability of this phone model.
Alcatel offers you excellent quality in all their available phones. This OneTouch elevate has the best models for a limited price. The OneTouch Elevate model comes in an Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system. It also has a 4.5-inch FWVGA display that is a bit smaller than the usual 5.0” smartphone screens but nonetheless stunning. The phone connects to 4GLTE networks. Use the Alcatel OneTouch to capture awesome photos through its 5MP rear-facing camera or its 2MP front-facing camera. It is awesome to know that this phone is compact, lightweight and ideal for your pocket or bag size. However, with its 1GB RAM, you download few things.
Upgrade to the Alcatel OneTouch Elevate by contacting Qlink Wireless. You will be requested to pay a fee and to also activate your new phone from the Qlink Wireless site or through calling customer service.
2. Blackberry Curve 8330
The Blackberry 8330 is a deal breaker. It is of lightweight, it can be carried everywhere and it is compact. It boasts of the best quality and reliable features. This phone easily supports Bluetooth Technology, EV-DO support and a lot more. It in turn has a 2MO camera that is capable of taking stills as well as video recording. Enjoy its great mobile e-mail functionality just because it is made by Blackberry. The phone is capable of voice dialing, it has a speakerphone, a voice command, conference calling, multimedia and text messaging. Get great audio features with this phone, which lets you improve the treble or bass of sound.
- PDA Smart phone
- 8330 FOR Verizon
- NO CONTRACT Required to purchase
- Complete on retail box
Always upgrade to the Blackberry Curve 8330 by contacting Qlink Wireless by phone and speaking to a customer service representative. You will pay a fee to activate your new phone from the Qlink Wireless and through customer service.
3. HTC Desire 626
Qlink Wireless that is such a great smartphone offers HTC Desire 626. One good feature about this phone is its strong call quality that will let you make and receive calls with ease and in style. The phone comes with an 8MP rear camera but with a lower performing processor.
- 5.0-inch HD Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (~294ppi pixel density)
- Android v4.4 KitKat, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Processor: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz
- 8 Megapixel Camera with 4x digital zoom, Autofocus, LED Flash + 5 Megapxiel Front Camera
- Internal Memory: 8GB, 1GB RAM - microSD up to 64GB
- Non-Removable 2,000 mAh Battery - Standby: Up to 27h, Talk Time: Up to 14.52h
Choose from a variety of colors available for this phone. You will most likely fall in love with this phone’s sharp, big screen display, the customizable screen and features together with the colorful design. It has been reported that this phone has a battery that is low performing. Do not miss out on getting this phone.
Contact Qlink Wireless in order to upgrade to an HTC Desire 626. Simply call the Qlink hotline and ask the customer service representative to serve you. Also visit Qlink Wireless website for more information.
4. Kyocera HydroEdge
Introducing you to Kyocera, this is well known for creating handsets that are more durable and lovely looking. The HydroEdge smartphone is resistant to water and can therefore survive ordinary splashes and messes. This phone is a bit bulky with port covers in an effort to ensure that water is kept out of the phone sensitive areas. A black plate can be further locked to provide protection to the phone battery. The manufacturer of this phone gives a guarantee that it can survive water up to 3.28 feet for up to 30 minutes. Kyocera HydroEdge runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean that is good for different applications and features.
Get to upgrade to the Kyocera HydroEdge by simply contacting Qlink Wireless by phone and speak to a customer care person to guide you through the process of activation. A standard fee will be charged from you in order to upgrade your phone.
5. LG X Charge
This is to let you know that this phone has a brilliant 5.0” display and a 13Mp auto focus rear camera with flash and a 5MP front facing camera with a LED flash and Auto Shoot. Get ready to enjoy super fast LTE speeds, Media Tek and the powerful 1.5GHz octa-core processor. This phone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat with a split screen view. Find this phone equipped with Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail and Google Assistant to enable a hands free operation.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy...
- 4,500 mAh battery for up to 2 days of battery with fast-charging capabilities
- Brilliant 5.5" HD display
- 13 MP autofocus rear camera with flash, 5 MP front-facing camera with LED flash and Auto Shot
- Fast 4G LTE speed, MediaTek MT6750 1.5 GHz octa-core processor, 2 GB of RAM, and 16 GB of internal...
Upgrade to the LG X Charge by contacting Qlink Wireless. Their customer service representative will be glad to assist you in making the upgrade. You will be asked for a fee to activate your new phone.
6. Apple iPhone 5C
The Apple iPhone 5C gets to offer you great features in its new design. Its colorful unibody shell that will feel good in your hands will amaze you. This phone runs on a 4GLTE technology and a high resolution 4-inch display. It also offers other features such as Siri Voice Assistant, AirPlay media streaming among others. The phone is equipped with an 8MP primary camera and a 1.2MP front camera for great still photos and videos.
- CPU Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based)
- GPU PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics)
- 8 MP
- 3264 x 2448 pixels
- autofocus LED flash CAMERA Sensors - Accelerometer gyro proximity compass Non-removable Li-Po 1510...
Easily upgrade to the iPhone 5C through the accessible Qlink Wireless site or by talking to a customer service representative who will ask you to pay a fee in order to activate your new phone from the Qlink Wireless website.
7. Samsung Galaxy S8
This giant phone is compatible to most of the GSM carriers in the whole world. It comes with an octa core processor to enable faster multitasking speeds, better page loadings and completely flawless website loadings. Experience a 5.8” quad HD super AMOLED Infinity display with a bezel-less edge to edge screen. The Samsung Galaxy S8 comes with a dual megapixel rear camera and an 8MP front facing camera. This phone is fully secure since it comes with an iris scanning feature to protect your phone from intruders.
- International Version; Compatible with all GSM carriers worldwide (i.e. carriers that use a SIM)...
- Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) Processor
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2960x1440), Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal,...
- Dual Megapixel Rear Cameras + Front-Facing 8 Megapixel Camera
- Foolproof Security; Iris Scanning irises have patterns that are unique to you to keep your phone and...
You can upgrade to this Samsung Galaxy S8 through Qlink Wireless by phone and speak to a customer service representative who will ask you to activate your new phone from the Qlink Wireless site or through customer service. Prepare the standard fee that will be collected from you in order to start using your new phone.
8. LG Nexus 5D820
This phone has a slightly smaller screen of 4.95” that can offer True HD IPS+Capacitive Multi-Touch screen with Protective Corning Gorilla Glass. The LG Nexus 5D820 runs on Android V4.4 KitKat and is easily upgradable to V4.2. Dive in to taking still photos and videos with the 8MP camera with autofocus and a LED flash.
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600
- 4.95-inch True HD IPS+ Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3-inch
- Android v4.4 (KitKat (upgradable), Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Processor, Chipset: Qualcomm MSM8974...
- 8 Megapixel Camera (3264 x 2448 pixels) w/ Autofocus & LED Flash + Front-Facing 1.3 Megapixel Camera
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 2GB RAM (no microSD Slot for Expandable Memory)
Upgrade to the LG Nexus 5 D820 through Qlink Wireless by phone. A dedicated customer service person will help you in making the switch. You will pay a fee in order to have your new phone activated.
9. Moto E
The Moto E is capable of supporting fast 4G LTE speeds with its 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad core processor, 2GB RAM and 16GB of internal memory. The phone also has a stunning 5” HD display with a water repellant screen. It has a 5MP front facing camera and an 8MP rear facing camera with a flash. This phone is a safe and secure one since it is built with a fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone. Get to enjoy faster browsing speeds in addition to improved versatility because it runs on Android 7.1 Nougat. The phone has a split screen view, Google Apps like Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail and Google Assistant for a hands free control experience. This phone is unlocked to enable you to choose whatever carrier you wish for.
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal...
- Brilliant 5" HD display with water-repellent screen
- 6 MP front-facing camera and 8 MP rear-facing camera with flash
- Fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone; Massive battery: Up to 2 days on a single charge, plus...
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.1 Nougat with split screen view, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail,...
You can upgrade to the Moto E by getting in touch with Qlink Wireless by phone. Speak to a customer service personnel to guide you in switching from your old and out of date phone to a new Moto E phone. You will be requested to pay a standard fee that will be used to activate your new phone from the Qlink Wireless Site or alternatively through customer service. After this process, you can freely use your new Moto E under Qlink Wireless network and enjoy free minutes, texts and data.
10. Motorola Moto E(4th Gen.)XT1764 16GB Unlocked
This phone enables a fast 4GLTE speed, it has a 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor and a 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage. It also has a 5”HD display with a water repellant screen.The 6MP front-facing camera and an 8MP rear-facing camera with flash. You can use a fingerprint sensor to unlock this phone and keep it safe from intruders. This phone has a strong battery life that can last up to 2 days on one single charge. Also, get to enjoy the best of the Android 7.1 Nougat with a split screen view, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail and more.
- Fast 4G LTE speed, Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 1.4 GHZ quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal...
- Brilliant 5.5" HD display with water-repellent screen and fingerprint sensor that unlocks the phone
- 5 MP front-facing camera and 13 MP rear-facing camera with flash, Long lasting 5,000 mAh battery
- Enjoy the best of Android 7.1 Nougat with split screen view, Google Play Store, Google Maps, Gmail,...
- Unlocked for freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with Major Canadian mobile carriers such as...
For extra efficiency, it is advisable to go with the unlocked version even when it is more expensive. With the included fingerprint sensor, you can unlock the camera and begin clicking pictures right there. The front camera is 5MP and the rear camera is 8MP. This phone lets you do work faster.
11. Blu S1 S0320WW 16GB Unlocked GSM/Sprint 4G LTE
This beautiful smartphone is excellent in regard to compatibility with Qlink. This phone is compatible with every single GSM network on the universe. However, this phone works less efficiently with CDMA carriers such as Verizon Wireless, Sprint and US Cellular.
- Sprint, Boost, and GSM Unlocked smartphone; Android 7.0 nougat
- 5.2" HD curved glass display with fingerprint scanner; 13MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP front...
- 16GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.5GHz Octa core Mediatek 6750 processor with...
- 4G LTE CDMA:(BC0/BC1/BC10) WCDMA:(B1/B2/B4/B5/B8) FDD:(B2/B3/B4/B5/B7/B12/B17/B25/B26) TDD:(B41) GSM...
- Purchase any qualifying 2017 BLU Smartphone for your chance to win a trip of a lifetime! See below...
This phone is built with a very brilliant art balance to compliment on its functional qualities. Its design outshines all standard designs of the other cell phones. Its body has metallic paint that looks great. The phone is unlocked and has a 5.2” HD curved glass display and a finger print scanner for secure phone access. It also has a 13 MP Main camera with flash plus a 5 MP front camera. The 16 GB of internal memory and a 2GB RAM Micro SD that accommodates up to 64GB provides wider storage capacity for your files. This cell phone has a 1.5GHz Octa core Mediatek 6750 processor.
12. Nokia 2 Android-8GB-Dual SIM Unlocked
You will be blown away by this phone’s durability by design given the precision-machined frame from single block 0F aluminum Plus Corning Gorilla. Its trusted technology is called Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor, which enables faster performance.
- Durability by design: precision machined frame from a single block 0F aluminum Plus Corning Gorilla...
- Trusted technology: Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor for trusted performance.
- All day entertainment: enjoy as you go, long battery life coupled with a great screen for a great...
- Android nougat: clean, clutter free Android nougat out of the box bringing the latest Android...
- A SIM card and service plan must be purchased separately
Get to enjoy an all day long entertainment session given that this phone has a longer battery life and a great screen to give you a great viewing experience. This phone has an Android nougat that is clean and clutter free. Purchase a SIM card and a service plan separately. The 5MP front camera is able to capture pleasant selfies and also, this phone permits the owner to share pictures online through Google Photos.
13. Moto G6 Play
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon...
- Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button when your phone is unlocked to just ask, and Alexa will...
- 5.7" HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm...
- Clear phone case included in the box
- Enjoy the best of Android with Android 8.0 installed, upgradeable to Android 9
This phone called Moto G6 Play has an HD+ display screen of 5.7 inches and it comes with a permanently fixed but durable battery. The great imaging software of this phone makes it a perfect choice for people to buy. This phone supports Amazon pre-installed applications for distinctive selections of services such as Amazon, Alexa, Amazon shopping and Amazon Widget. All which let the phone owner to take advantage of several online activities. The 4000mAh battery capacities enable longer access of videos without having to constantly recharge. Adding on that, these cell phones has the facility of instant lock and unlock services due to the fact that it is sensitive in nature.
14. Samsung Galaxy S7 G930F 32GB
This cool smartphone has a faster pace battery charging at a 60% rate in just 30 minutes. It also supports the medium of wireless charging which makes it stand out from the rest of the phones. It was designed with dictation commands that are used with a natural voice. Additionally, this cell phone has a 11GB cloud storage capacity of OneDrive. This lets you safely store large files at once.
- 5.1-inch QHD sAMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~577ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4...
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Exynos 8890, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Quad &...
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5" sensor size,...
- Internal Memory: 32GB, 4GB RAM - microSD Up to 256GB
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot; Bluetooth: v4.2, A2DP, LE, aptX;...
The phone can cancel noise with the use of a mic so that you make more audible phone calls despite the noisy backgroung that you may be in when taking a phone call. You will love the fact that this phone has a document editor that enables the making of adjustments in several files. Bluetooth technology is supported on this phone. Also, this smart phone has a 12MP camera with a f/1.7,26 mm, phase detection autofocus.
In conclusion, it is important to always know that accidents happen every day and in the end they make us to lose some valuable items like cell phones. Qlink Wireless comes in to save the situation by offering very good phone replacement plans for their customers at a small replacement fee and with free consultation about cell phone replacement.
Qlink Wireless also offers free minutes, text and data to all its customers upon successful phone upgrading as soon as possible. The customer service team at Qlink Wireless is ready you lose your phone.
Last update on 2019-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API