AT&T business phone service is recommended by top professionals because of its network support, call quality, and various data or voice plans. There are options for switching to AT&T’s service from other carriers and if you are currently using AT&T’s network, you can find fantastic AT&T deals for existing customers.
All you need to do is get a business connection and register on the myAT&T app. In this article, we’ll talk about how you can do all that. We’ll mention useful links and official phone numbers so that you can be sure of what you’re doing.
How to get AT&T Business Phone Service
The process of applying for and getting AT&T business phone service is very easy. The first part involves registering your phone number as a small business. Or you can get a new connection from AT&T’s store. Here, we’ll guide you through step by step instructions.
Now, it’s your turn to read the steps and do those all by yourself. There are helpline numbers and contact information for sales representatives so that you don’t feel lost at any point.
- For new service, the only thing you’ll need to do is contact AT&T and their official contact number is 855-930-0018. A sales representative will talk to you and get the necessary information to send you a new connection.
- Then, you’ll need to activate the SIM card by inserting it into a phone. Also, you can port a number from another eligible carrier. For help getting any of the services, you can call at 1-866-288-7629.
- If you bring your device, you’ll need to check the phone’s eligibility online or you can visit AT&T’s online store, to check out the process details and AT&T small business phone customer service.
- Finally, you’ll need to purchase data and voice plans. Those are not compulsory but you’ll need those and here’s you can see all available offers including backup internet connection.
If you’re still confused or feel hesitant, you can contact the customer service number of AT&T or go to the nearest store. Now, let’s see the process
Things to Consider After Getting AT&T Business Phone Service
After getting a new phone service for your business from AT&T, you’ll need to sign up or register on the myAT&T App which is important to manage your account for everything.
It’ll help you from bill payment to choosing plans, customizing users, tech support, and many more. The features include:
- Viewing Usage
- Making a Payment
- Making Rate Plan Changes
- Checking Upgrade Eligibility
- Contacting Care via Chat or Phone
- Updating SIM or IMEI
- Adding International Roaming
- Suspending Data for a User
- Viewing Bill
- Enabling Autopay
You can check out our multi-line phone systems for small business so that you don’t have to research again for phone systems. Now, let’s see the steps to register and get started.
- If you’ve already registered for the myAT&T app, you can log in from. Otherwise, you’ll have to click on the “Create new one” option.
- After clicking on the option for creating a new account, you’ll be asked to enter the newly bought phone number or your account number, ZIP code, and click to continue.
- When you log in to the app homepage, you’ll see a plus sign on the bottom-left tile. Click on that and add a phone number of your that you want to manage. That’s all and now you can have custom settings for different features provided by AT&T.
So, now you’re all set with the account and it’s time to have the capability to customize the important features of your service.
You may also like Top 5 AT&T Synapse Phone System in 2022
Important facts who take over the at&t business phone service
Getting AT&T business phone service will surely give you a lot of freedom and affordable monthly plans. Throughout the year, they also offer many deals and discounts which will benefit you truly. So, let’s see some important facts that’ll help you after getting the services from AT&T.
- On the top bar, you’ll see three options when your log in using your username and password to the myAT&T web app service. One is MY ACCOUNT, another is a SHOP, and the last one is SUPPORT.
- Selecting the MY ACCOUNT option, you’ll see several other options called Account Overview, My Services, Bill & Payments, Usage & Recent Activity, Message Center, My Profile, and My Orders.
- Now, Select the My Services option and you’ll see the phone numbers list at the top-left part for more customization. Select your desired number from your added numbers list and proceed to the next step.
- There are other options right beside the number selection pane which include Voicemail Messages, Call History, Address Book, Phone Features, and Voicemail Settings. At the bottom-left corner, there is a quick settings tile that includes Business Attendant, Voicemail, All Call Forwarding, Do Not Disturb, Locate Me, Sequential Hunting, and more.
- The saved voicemails are listed serially from the latest to the oldest and you can see them in the Voicemail Messages option. For each voicemail, you’ll get 3 options. One is the play button, another is the Address Book, and the last one is the delete option.
- Right beside the Voicemail Messages option, you can select the Call History button to see the list of received calls, missed calls, and dialed calls.
- Navigating towards the right-side, you’ll see the Address Boke option which will allow you to add more contacts and edit the existing contact information. On the other hand, the Phone Features option is to enable call forwarding, call filtering, feature controls, and sequential hunting. The Feature Controls include ‘Do Not Disturb’, ‘Anonymous Call Blocking’, ‘Locate Me’, and ‘Call Waiting’.
- The Sequential Hunting option is to set several numbers in case an incoming call is not answered by the first number on the list. This automatically forwards the call to the next available number and so on. Enabling this option will automatically disable the Business Attendant and Locate Me feature which you might have enabled previously.
- For Voicemail Settings, there are tons of customization options that you can set and choose from. Here’s the official link from AT&T that’ll guide you through the available customization options.
Getting AT&T business phone service is not only easy but also gives us the features for customizing options to make the service most suitable for our situation. If you think we missed some important facts to mention here, feel free to let us know.