Apple’s AirPods doesn’t require an introduction for its high popularity among users. They are among the most popular wireless earbuds in 2023. The new AirPods were released recently.
These new buds are remodeled to a similar design of Pro models with shorter stalks and a better fit. Now, your air canal won’t be blocked, like the Pro models. For its immense benefits, the latest model is getting quite famous.
Generally, Apple AirPods are a perfect match with iPhone and Macbook. But, that doesn’t stop other people from purchasing it. And it also doesn’t have any restriction on devices you can connect to. If your device has a Bluetooth option, you can connect with that.
Anyways, today, I’ll tell you how to connect AirPods to Dell laptops. So, without saying much, let’s get to the topic.
- How To Connect Airpods To Dell Laptop
- FAQ’s About Pairing AirPods With Dell
Pairing AirPods With Dell Laptop
As I said, pairing AirPods with any smart device is fairly simple. If your AirPods are fully charged, follow these steps:
- Open the start menu and type “Settings”. Click on it if it’s paper. You can also press “Windows + I” for the directly open settings menu.
- Select the “Devices” option from the menu.
- Under the devices, several options will show up. If you see the “Bluetooth & other devices”, your laptop has built-in Bluetooth functionality.
- Even if your laptop doesn’t have it, you can use Bluetooth USB dongles to connect. Turn on the Bluetooth.
- Then, click “ Add Bluetooth & Other devices”.
- A menu will pop up, where you need to select the Bluetooth option.
- Now, pick your AirPods and hold the circular button for a few seconds. The variant color of your AirPods will finally begin pulsing white.
- Move to your laptop. From the “Add a device menu”, select your device and click on connect. A confirmation notification will pop up – “Your device is ready to go!”
Now you can enjoy the excellent sound of the AirPods. Here’s how to connect AirPods to Dell laptop.
How To Connect Airpods To Dell Laptop
When you first pair the AirPods with your Dell Laptop, it will save all the Bluetooth information with the specific name. So, the next time you turn on the Bluetooth, it will automatically connect to your laptop. If not, that means you hadn’t connected before or changed something in Bluetooth.
Follow the steps to resolve the issue:
- Open the start menu and go to the “Settings”.
- Select the “Devices” option, and scroll down to the audio selection option. Select Select your AirPods, and click on the connect button. Your AirPods will start working now.
How to Disconnect AirPods From Dell Laptop?
- Disconnecting AirPods is fairly simple. Following the steps, you can do that –
- Open the start menu and type settings or press Windows + I from the keyboard.
- Look for the device heading and click on it in the settings.
- Scroll down to the audio section. Click on your AirPods and click on “Remove device”. Your AirPods will disconnect from your Dell laptop.
What Are The Advantages of AirPods
There is no doubt about the quality of Apple products. But, still, the AirPods are pretty expensive even when considering everything. Thus, their benefits are also immense. Here are a few reasons why I love AirPods.
Easy Pairing: Unlike many headphones where pairing them is a hassle on its own, Apple found a way to make the pairing pain-free. With the W1 chips, which have higher power efficiency and connectivity capabilities, its connectivity got a considerable boost. With just a single button push, it connects magically.
Smart AI: The air pods are smart enough to carry out some of the tasks of your smartphone without taking it out of your pocket. If you have the pods in your ears, you can tap away for Siri to do your tasks.
Long Battery Life: The issue with wireless earbuds are they require charging after a few hours. Same with the AirPods. But, their expanded battery life is pretty considerable. Moreover, the case also acts as a charger, which holds up to 24 hours of charging.
iCloud accessibility: As pointed out earlier, pairing your AirPods with one Apple device gives you access to all the other Apple devices you own. So, if you own anything that uses iCloud from phone to watch, iPad or MacBook, you don’t have to worry about trying to get connected every time.
This is a fantastic feature that will keep you from untangling, plugging, and unplugging your earphones while trying to use them with your other devices.
FAQ’s About Pairing AirPods With Dell
Will the working process of AirPods be similar to Dell laptops as the MacBook or Other Apple devices?
No, Of course not. Apple’s ecosystem is well-known for its pairing and reliable connectivity with other Apple devices. As a result, it won’t be as seamless as if you connected your AirPods to an Apple device like an iPhone or a MacBook Air/Pro. However, it should suffice for whatever purpose you need to attach it to your Dell laptop with food stamps.
Will the bettary of the AirPods lose faster if I connect them with a Dell laptop?
Yes, there is a huge chance of losing battery a little faster when connecting air pods with your Dell Laptop. They are both incompatible devices, and your AirPods were meant to be used primarily with Apple smartphones. However, it will not be a significant loss in battery life that will impact your use case. However, there may still be an influence
How to turn the AirPods on without a case?
You can turn the AirPods on and will be able to use and connect your Airpods even if the case is gone, as long as the Airpods themselves are charged and you have already connected your Airpods with your smartphone. If this is a new phone, you will not be able to pair your AirPods to it until your case is fully charged.
Above I have mentioned everything you need to do to connect Airpods, starting from how to connect airpods to a dell laptop. Following those steps, you can easily connect, reconnect, and disconnect your Airpods not only with a Dell laptop but with any Windows OS laptop. With all for today’s article.