With hundreds of hours put into research, we saw a lot of praising in the Google Mesh WiFi review from real customers. The first thing you will love about it is the design. It is very modern and minimalistic that will fit perfectly with your home’s interior.
They also have the perfect solution for offices and the coverage requirements won’t matter. It is because you can add more points to the network and keep increasing the boundary. On the other hand, the tech giant also ensures supreme security with the advanced security patches. Let’s see two awesome Google WiFi system reviews.
Best Google Mesh WiFi Review of 2020
1. Google Mesh WiFi system
A very common complaint is that my router can’t support a lot of devices at once. To solve that issue, a device needs advanced Wi-Fi technology with a powerful processor and MU-MIMO technology.
- A new type of connected system that replaces your router for seamless WiFi coverage throughout your...
- Network Assist technology keeps your connection fast by always selecting the clearest channel and...
- A simple app gets you set up quickly and allows you to see what's connected, prioritize devices, and...
- Its advanced network assist technology will connect you through the clearest available channel ensuring better speed.
- You can configure, monitor, and manage the Wi-Fi network of your whole house with a mobile app with an intuitive interface.
- The package includes one point which will cover a maximum of 1500 square feet but you can add more for more coverage easily.
- Every point comes with 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports where one is for WAN connection and another is for LAN.
- This Wi-Fi system can ensure security and privacy by implementing an encrypted communication channel and all necessary firewalls.
The Google WiFi system has a Wave2 AC1200 standard. And, it means that you will get the desired technology to support a lot of devices without causing any buffering while streaming or gaming. The AC1200 means that its 2.4 GHz band is capable of providing 300 Mbps and almost 900 Mbps in the 5.0 GHz band.
This one is the most affordable mesh WiFi solution that you will find with such quality. If you don’t want to do an advanced configuration and still enjoy the ultimate security features, you must choose this Wi-Fi system.
2. Google Nest WiFi Router
From the title of the product, you will see that there is a term named AC2200. What it means that the dual-band Wi-Fi will give you a maximum of 400 Mbps speed on its 2.4 GHz band and 1,733 Mbps on its 5.0 GHz band. So, your internet service provider’s limit will be the bandwidth as it won’t be able to match the router’s speed.
- Each nest Wi Fi router provides up to 2200 square feet of fast, reliable Wi Fi coverage for your...
- Intelligently works behind the scenes to make sure your Wi Fi remains Fast; So you can walk from...
- Nest Wi Fi is easy to set up in the Google home app; Connect and manage devices in your network;...
- A single Nest WiFi router is capable of covering a maximum of 2200 square feet which can be expanded by adding more devices to the network.
- The intelligent Wi-Fi network will not let you realize node changing as you walk around the home from room to room.
- With the Google Home app, you will be able to connect, configure, manage, and monitor all connected devices and the content.
- For your kid’s safety, it has parental control settings and security with a separate guest login section.
- With encrypted communication and connection, you can rest assured that no one can penetrate your Wi-Fi network easily.
The Nest Wi-Fi routers will give you a consistent speed and reliable connection which will never disappear. For some mesh system, moving from one node to another loses the signal and your call gets interrupted. But that won’t be the case here.
With this Wi-Fi system, you will be able to connect all IoT devices in your home under one network. As a result, you can control and monitor all of them without facing any technical difficulties. So, let’s talk about its key features and make a decision.
Comparison between Google WiFi system and Google Nest WiFi Router
After the above 2 Google Mesh WiFi reviews, we have got an idea about their differences. But you may still don’t know their price difference. The Google Wi-Fi system will not cost you over 100 bucks where the other one is a bit more expensive.
If you are planning to move to a bigger house and right now live in a small one, you should have the Google Wi-Fi system. Because it won’t cost you much and you will have the option to add more nodes when the time comes. Also, this Google mesh router review from customers will show you how popular it is.
On the other hand, if you are living in a medium-sized apartment right now, and looking for some expandable solution, Google Nest WiFi Router is the best option for the money. This will also allow you to add more points and have a huge coverage area. From Google Wi-Fi review, this one is also the best for offices with a lot of employees as it can support a lot of devices at once.
Why Google Mesh Wi-Fi is the best?
If you are looking for the best mesh WiFi system, one thing is clear and that is you should go with Google. Which model to choose will be decided according to your needs. Our recommendation is not to go for the best modem router combo for Comcast.
Because that might not cover your large apartment or home or office. Instead of a combo, you should go for the best cable modem for Xfinity and get a mesh Wi-Fi system. To help you decide, we will now see why Google is the best in this industry.
- Firstly, you will love their simplistic design which is not like the traditional design and perfectly matches any environment.
- Secondly, you will appreciate how easy it is to set up and manage with their mobile app. Also, the easy-to-follow instruction manual will help you a lot.
- Thirdly, the mesh router system will impress you with its coverage capability. With a complete package, you will no longer have a Wi-Fi dead zone in your home or office.
- After that, you will be able to rely on its performance and durability. With a lot of devices connected to the network and enjoying multiple services at once, you won’t see a lag in any of the services.
- Finally, you will be amazed by seeing the price tag as you won’t be able to match it with the features. These are great devices for a great value that no one should miss.
Those are all positive talks but you should also be aware of something. The app from Google to manage the device needs to be improved. Some users complained about it clashing with other systems. Other than that, this is the best dual-band router in the market.
Over the years, you have seen how vulnerable the home Wi-Fi systems are to hackers. Solving the security issues and some other performance-related complaints, we saw a lot of positive Google Mesh Wi-Fi review. So, the decision is yours whether to go with the best mesh Wi-Fi system or keep using a troublesome and expensive one.
Last update on 2020-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API