The Metro PCS plans and services from your current carrier stings and you think you’ve to continue using it. Well, your thinking stinks more.
It’s because you’re thinking to lose your old number or spending a lot of money to get a new connection. None of that excuses will stop you from switching if you switch to MetroPCS.
You can get free phones when you switch to Metropcs. Also, there are MetroPCS phone deals for existing customers. So, we’ll discuss the process and the deal in detail below.
How To Get a Free Phones When You Switch To MetroPCS
First of all, we need to know what is the process and then the terms and conditions. So, what are the MetroPCS plans for free phones when you switch to the network? It’s simple. You get a new connection and are eligible for the free phone offer.
Now, the question is how can you switch to MetroPCS? It’s also so simple that it’ll be done without breaking a sweat. Let’s see the steps for switching and after that, see about the deal for free phones.
- Either you can buy a new connection or you can switch to MetroPCS without changing your existing number. Getting a new connection is easy. It only requires you to go to the local MetroPCS dealer and buy it with all the necessary information.
- Getting a MetroPCS connection without changing your number will require you to buy a new phone from the authorized store bring your active phone with you. The phone needs to be eligible for switching.
- Now, it’s time to start the Wireless Number Portability or WNP process. The first thing is to make sure that you haven’t canceled your existing service. Otherwise, it’ll not be possible to transfer you to MetroPCS keeping the old number.
- Secondly, bring your unlocked active phone to MetroPCS. If the phone is locked, give it to your desired carrier to unlock. Unlocking the device will mean that your old carrier doesn’t have any problem porting your phone number to a new carrier.
- If the step above fails, you’ll need a new phone. Now, the third step is to port the mobile phone number which takes about 10 minutes to complete. But it may take two to three days in case of a landline.
- Finally, when the porting is done, you can start making calls and texting right away. But it may require some time for you to receive any calls or texts.
At this point, if you’re thinking about how to switch Verizon’s phone to MetroPCS, you can read the above steps again. It’s because the process is the same for Verizon, AT&T, or Sprint.
Once you have an active phone number, you’ll be eligible for the free phone offer. Also, if you’re an existing customer, you can upgrade your phone with newer models without paying much or in a monthly easy installment plan. The steps include an instant free phones when you switch to MetroPCS.
- Firstly, you’ll need an activated eligible wireless number to get started.
- Secondly, purchase the Samsung Galaxy A20 from a MetroPCS store and port-in the wireless number.
- Finally, activate the line and get instant cashback of $239.99 to your account. By the way, MetroPCS will charge a $15 fee for activation on each new line. But you can avoid the fee if you do the activation by yourself online. Here’s the link to do it.
Remember that this rebate offer can be taken for only new lines per account/household. The sales tax has to be paid separately by you.
Also, any number that is currently active on the T-mobile network or on MetroPCS for the past 90 days will not get this free phone deal from MetroPCS.
You may like Top 5 Metro PCS Free Phones With Activation
But what about the MetroPCS phone deals for existing customers? Or MetroPCS upgrade phone deals? Let’s talk about those now.
- While the stock is available for the free phone deal, you can get a maximum of 5 Samsung Galaxy A20 smartphones for each account/household. Buy the phone from a store in credit and apply it to MetroPCS. They will then pay the bill. But the sales tax will need to be paid by you.
- To upgrade your existing phone, bring it to the store and they will evaluate the phone’s condition and exchange value. Then, you’ll get an instant offer from the MetroPCS officials.
All deals for free phones when you switch to MetroPCS
- Samsung Galaxy A20: We’ve already talked about this one. You’ll get a maximum of 2 smartphones for each account/household. This is a 6.4” Infinity display phone with a 4000mAh battery, 3GB RAM, and 32GB ROM. See more info from here.
- LG Stylo 5: You can get a maximum of 2 LG Stylo 5 for 2 new connections. The phone has a 6.2” FHD+ FullVision display, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, and a 3500mAh battery. See more info from here.
- Samsung Galaxy A10e: This is also a 2-free phone deal when you switch. The phone has a 5.83” HD+ display, 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, and a 3000mAh battery. See more info from here.
- Moto g power 7th gen: This 7th generation phone from Motorola is powerful and has a 6.2” HD+ display, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, and 5000mAh battery. See more info from here.
- Moto e 6th gen: This 6th generation phone from Motorola has a 5.5” HD+ display, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM, and 3000mAh battery. See more info from here.
- LG K40: This phone has a 5.7” HD+ FullVision display, 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, and a 3000mAh battery. See more info from here.
You can see all deals for free phones when you switch to MetroPCS from this link. But the other phones are older model smartphones with backdated specifications and features.
When you’re offered free phones, would you choose an old model phone instead of a newer one? We think not. So, do some research, select the phone you like, and switch to MetroPCS today before the stock runs out.