Assurance Wireless is one of the leading free cellular service providers in the United States, which the Federal government of the USA funded.
Most free government cellular service provider companies have free cell phones, including cellular perks. Most people are asking how to get a free government tablet from Assurance Wireless?
But the matter of fact is that Assurance Wireless doesn’t provide any free tablet programs for their eligible customers.
They are a renowned free government cell phone service provider, and they mainly offer free cell phones. To get the free cell phones from Assurance Wireless, you need to qualify with the eligibility requirements.
Assurance wireless free tablets are not prevalent in their online portal. The best way to get into the Assurance Wireless network is to apply for their free cell phone programs known by multiple names.
Assurance Wireless government programs are the Lifeline Program, Emergency Broadband benefit Program, and the Affordable Connectivity program.
What Is Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless?
As Assurance Wireless Doesn’t come with any free tablet programs from the government. They mainly offer free services under the Federal Lifeline program.
Assurance Wireless Lifeline Scheme is the Federal Lifeline program utilized by the USA Federal administration. There is an introductory distinction between Lifeline benefits of certain carriers; it also involves Assurance Wireless.
Because Assurance Wireless also assumes that each of us needs an internet connection in this third world of technology, they’re also delivering the Lifeline advantages.
We all are required to pay a reasonable amount of cash monthly for basic Internet plans or home cell phone plans, which is unattainable for all.
Thus, Assurance Wireless and the FCC reached jointly with the Lifeline plan for low-income families or people suffering from poverty cases.
The immediate Lifeline program members can also get Emergency Broadband advantages like EBB free phone and tablet in this pandemic situation.
- What Is Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless?
- How To Get Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless
- FAQ About Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless
How To Get Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless
Earlier we have mentioned that you can’t go for tablet Assurance Wireless from their sites, as they offer free cell phones only.
Thus, here we will look at the process of how you can get eligible for Assurance Wireless services to get an excellent smartphone including free cellular perks.
Obtaining Assurance Wireless free phones is relatively explicit, which you can acquire if you authorize detailed standards.
Foremost, you must comprehend that Assurance Wireless furnishes complimentary cellular assistance and free devices underneath the Lifeline Assistance Scheme.
There are two benchmarks for involvement in the Assurance Wireless Lifeline Assistance Project. You can apply by demonstrating the evidence of your yearly family earnings that satisfies the Federal Guidelines for Lifeline assistance. Otherwise, you can apply if you discover that you are an eligible member of any FCC-founded schemes or aid agendas.
Qualifying Requirements For Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless
Under the Federal Lifeline aid program, you can get a chance to win an Assurance tablet free. For the Lifeline campaign, you can qualify in two ways. Primarily, the key qualifying criteria for the Lifeline program is the annual household income.
If you live below 135% on the Federal Poverty Scale, you can qualify for the Assurance Wireless free cell phone services by showing your low-income proof. In the same case with slight variation, you can also apply if you have lost your job and are unemployed.
You can also be eligible if you have active participation proof of any Federal Communications Commission programs.
Here is a list of qualifying programs you can apply for in the Assurance Wireless Lifeline program.
- Medicaid or Federal Medical Assistance Program
- LIHEAP or Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
- TANF or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families
- Any Free projects of the National School Lunch Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance Program or known as Section eight
- Supplemental Security Income or SSI
- Veterans Pension or Survival Benefit Program known as VPSB
However, other qualifying plans are based on the residents of particular lands and groups of people. For instance, the Indian Food Assistance & General Bureau, Head Start, Tribal Assistance For the Needy, etc. Even after working more than 40 hours per week, you fall under the Federal Poverty line; you can apply for this one.
If you are currently unemployed and have proof of unemployment benefits, you can also qualify for the Assurance wireless ebb program.
You should note that, for each household wireless or wireline account, Assurance Wireless provides just one Lifeline benefit. In cases where separate households live together, each can get Lifeline benefits.
What Is The Application Procedure Of Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless
The application process for Assurance Wireless free tablets is pretty straightforward, and if you have the demanded documents and other qualifying requirements ready, you can qualify easily. You can apply for the Assurance Wireless Lifeline benefit plans online and offline platforms.
If you are proceeding with the income-based application, you must keep the required paper documents. For the FCC program-based application, you also need proof of your participation in that program. Here is what you need to do to apply to the Assurance Wireless Lifeline program from the online platform.
- First of all, you must get into the official site of Assurance Wireless.
- After that, select the area or state you are residing in or enter your ZIP code instead.
- They will provide you a specific application form based on the Lifeline benefit of your current state; download it.
- Afterward, fill the blank spaces into the website/application form with correct data. (enter here if you’re an existing customer)
- The required, blank info can be your name, residing address, ZIP code, Social Security Number, Mobile Number, Email Address, and other similar data.
- However, you can also contact the representative in your local language
- On the other hand, you can call the Customer Support of Assurance Wireless at 1-888-898-4888
You can also qualify for the service by talking to a representative. In this case, you need to provide information and proof of your identity, and the representative will do the rest of the work.
You should remember that if you are living in a state in which the National Verifier operates, the process may be slightly different than this one. You can check the state-based availability from their site also.
What Are The Required Documents For Program-Based Application
- For Medicaid or SNAP, you must submit the Benefits Card with all the needed criteria.
- Submit all the Benefits cards with an expiration date of up to 12 months(authority won’t accept more than one year)
- Include the benefits statement of the qualifying program that you will apply with.
- If you have participated with an authorized government agency, you need to submit the award or notice letter of that agency as well.
What Are The Required Documents For Income-Based Application
- The income tax return copy of the previous year, regardless of the state or Federal government.
- Manage the current income status from your recognized employer
- The participation letter or notice of your Federal programs in General Assistance
- A child-supported document or Divorce decree includes the stated individual’s income profile.
- Social Security Benefits statement or agreement letter from the previous 12 months
- Any Veterans Administration Benefit statement or the Retirement and Pension Benefits Statement
- Your current or existing paycheck stub from the prior 12 months
- If you are unemployed or jobless, you need to submit the unemployment for workers’ compensation benefits statement.
Please be assured that your information will be safe and protected by the Assurance Wireless authority. Assurance Wireless will share the provided documents or information only with Universal Service Administrative Company. They can share all your pieces of information with the state Agencies to establish and confirm your eligibility.
FAQ About Free Government Tablet Assurance Wireless
Does assurance give free tablets?
Assurance Wireless basically doesn’t offer any free tablets from the government. But, they come with solid offers for the low-income families of the United States with free phones. You can also look for the best emergency broadband benefit tablets from Lifeline government benefit program providers.
Who qualifies for Assurance Wireless?
Eligible participants with an income status below 135 to 150 percent of the Federal Poverty Guidelines can get qualified. Moreover, they can get approval using several Federal programs like SNAP, Medicaid, etc.
What is the parent network of Assurance Wireless?
They merged with T-mobile in late October 2020. Thus, you can get the 4G LTE coverage of the T-Mobile network through Assurance Wireless across the country.
How long do I have to wait for the Assurance Wireless free phone to arrive?
In typical circumstances, the average delivery date for Assurance Wireless free phones is 1 to three business days after confirming the order with all prerequisites.
How long will the Free Assurance Wireless cellular services last?
The free cell phone campaign runs for the pandemic issue under the EBB or Lifeline program. Therefore, when the government declares the pandemic state’s conclusion, the services will shut off after six months.
We have covered all the details of how to get a free government tablet Assurance Wireless. You can access their free cellular services and a free government cell phone if you qualify with all the eligibility criteria. They also include unlimited essential perks for particular participants under these assistance programs.