Free cell phone for West Virginians? You bet! This article will provide information about the Lifeline Assistance Program that offers the best free government phones and how to apply. Do you have a free landline phone, but it’s just not cutting it anymore? Do you have trouble staying connected with your friends and family because of expensive or unreliable cell service? If so, you may be eligible for a free government phones West Virginia through the Lifeline Assistance Program.
Lifeline is an assistance program offered by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). It provides qualifying consumers enrolled in specific state-based public assistance programs with a monthly credit on their home telephone bill.
The FCC also offers low-income households access to wireless telephones and internet service at a reduced rate through the Lifeline program. People on SSI, Medicaid, SNAP (Food Stamps), etc., may all qualify for free government cell phones in West Virginia.
This article will guide you through an overview of the eligibility requirements to apply for free government phones West Virginia for this federal assistance plan. Read further to determine if you qualify for free government cell phone service and the Lifeline discount on qualifying internet services.
Top 5 Free Government Phones West Virginia provider in 2021
1. Assurance Wireless Lifeline Service in West Virginia
It is best to go with a company that offers multiple options and services rather than just one. Assurance Wireless of West Virginia does precisely that, offering both free government phones and low-cost mobile phone plans.
Since 2005, this company has been providing Assurance Wireless government cell phone service to those who qualify. Customers of Assurance Wireless of WV can expect more than just free government phones West Virginia such as:
- No Contracts – Receive service without signing a contract.
- Monthly Plans – Allows customers to choose from a variety of monthly plan options.
- Mobile Web – Access the internet on your phone via data plans for low prices.
- Nationwide Coverage – Provides reliable nationwide coverage.
The best part about Assurance Wireless is that it provides its free phone service to those who qualify in West Virginia and other states, including Ohio, Kentucky, and Virginia.
The company also offers options for those who may not be eligible for free government cell phones and 25% off mobile phone plans and services. Call (800) 997-3535 to learn more about Assurance Wireless and their various services available for those who qualify as well as those who do not.
2. Life Wireless West Virginia Lifeline Free Government Phone
Another great provider to check out if you are looking for free government phones West Virginia is Life Wireless. This company offers more than just free phone service to those who qualify; but it also provides competitively priced wireless plans. Customers of Life Wireless can expect things such as:
- No Contracts – Get service without being stuck to a contract.
- Free Cell Phone – Receive a free mobile phone with the purchase of minutes.
- Affordable Plans – Pick from competitively priced monthly plans without the hidden fees most other carriers have.
- Nationwide Coverage – Keep in touch everywhere you go with reliable nationwide coverage.
Those who qualify can also expect to receive a free android smartphone, up to 250 minutes to use as they wish, unlimited text messaging, and 411 as well as call waiting.
In addition to the free government smartphones offered through Lifeline Assistance, customers of Life Wireless who qualify will benefit from an additional 60+ minutes per month that they can use for personal use.
The most convenient part about this company is that there are no contracts or credit checks required to receive service so that anyone can sign up regardless of their current financial situation. To learn more about free government cell phones in West Virginia, contact Life Wireless by calling (866) 835-6043 today!
3. Entouch Wireless West Virginia Lifeline Cell Phone Service
enTouch wireless is one of the most reputable and trusted companies that offer free government cell phones to those who qualify in West Virginia. With over a decade of experience and more than 1 million satisfied customers, this company has become one of the leaders in providing discounted wireless service and phone options for those who need them. Customers can expect services such as:
- Affordable Plans – With the ability to choose from various plans, you can find one that is perfect for your needs.
- Nationwide Coverage – Keep in touch with friends and family while on the go with reliable nationwide coverage.
- No Credit Checks Required – Anyone can qualify regardless of their current financial situation.
- No Contracts – Get service without being locked to a contract.
In addition to the free cell phone service offered through the Lifeline Assistance program, Intouch also offers special deals such as:
- 25% Off Prepaid Plans – Receive up to 25% off your monthly bill.
- Affordable International Rates – Save money when calling friends and family around the world.
- 30% Off Smartphones – Get one of the latest devices without paying the total price.
To learn more about Intouch Wireless and its monthly plans and services, contact a representative today by calling (866) 998-4898.
4. Tag Mobile West Virginia Free Government Lifeline Cell Phone Service Plan
Another provider that helps customers in West Virginia get free government cell phones is Tag Mobile. Although this company does not have an as long history or track record, they offer top-notch customer service and some of the best wireless plans for those who qualify. Customers can expect perks such as:
- No Credit Check – Anyone can sign up for wireless service without worrying about their credit.
- Affordable Plans – Choose from various monthly plans to find the one that best meets your needs.
- No Contracts – Get cell phone service without being stuck to a contract.
In addition to the free government phone offered through the West Virginia Lifeline Assistance program, customers also have the option of choosing one of Tag’s many prepaid cell phones. You can learn more about this company and sign up for service by calling (844) 305-1401 today!
As one of the most well-known providers of free government phones West Virginia, Qlink Wireless has helped thousands of people across the country get free mobile service.
This company’s mission is to provide everyone with a way to connect and communicate with loved ones, and friends no matter their financial situation. With this goal in mind, they offer several affordable plans and services such as:
- No Credit Check – Anyone can receive free cell phone service regardless of their past credit history.
- Affordable Plans – Choose from three different plan options depending on your monthly needs and usage.
- Nationwide Coverage – You are never out of touch with this provider no matter where you go.
- No Contracts – You can choose to continue your service without being committed to a contract.
To learn more about Qlink Wireless and receive information about their monthly plans, contact a representative today by calling (855) 757-7570.
How to apply Free Government Phones West Virginia
To apply for a free government phone West Virginia, visit your state’s official website. You can find your state by going to the Lifeline Assistance page and clicking on the appropriate link next to the map shown.
Once you arrive at your state’s official site, navigate to the section that says ‘government’ or ‘benefits’ and find the link that says ‘Lifeline.’ Click on the link to go to the application page.
Carefully read through the application form. Make sure you provide all of your personal information correctly to receive free cell phone service.
Submit your completed application online or by fax, email, or mail. Your provider will notify you if you are approved to get free cell phone service.
After being approved, buy a free government cell phone and activate it with the company of your choice. Enjoy these benefits today!
FAQs About free government phones in west Virginia
Q: How often is the free government cell phone program available?
The Lifeline Assistance free government cell phone program is available every month. That means you can apply again next month if you do not receive service for some reason (such as an error in your application).
Q: What if I already have a wireless plan with another provider? Can I still get free government cell phone service?
Yes, you can receive a free government cell phone even if you already have wireless service elsewhere. You do not need to cancel your existing plan to get government-subsidized phone service.
Q: Does the Lifeline Assistance program ever expire?
No, once you are approved for the Lifeline Assistance free government cell phone program, you can maintain your service indefinitely. You can constantly reapply if you do not hear from them.
In conclusion, many government assistance programs offer free cell phones to qualified applicants. These companies also provide a variety of other benefits, including internet access and medical alert devices.
You can find an initial list of providers by going to the Lifeline Assistance page and following the appropriate link for your state. The Lifeline Assistance free government phones West Virginia program is a great way to save money on your monthly cell phone service. Not only flexible but also free of charge and exists for those who may not afford a regular wireless plan.
- Top 5 Free Government Phones West Virginia provider in 2021
- 1. Assurance Wireless Lifeline Service in West Virginia
- 2. Life Wireless West Virginia Lifeline Free Government Phone
- 3. Entouch Wireless West Virginia Lifeline Cell Phone Service
- 4. Tag Mobile West Virginia Free Government Lifeline Cell Phone Service Plan
- 5. Qlink Government Lifeline cell Phone Service in West Virginia
- How to apply Free Government Phones West Virginia
- FAQs About free government phones in west Virginia
- Final Verdict