Are you living in the city of Oklahoma, and due to your limited monthly earning, you’re looking for a free government cell phone oklahoma lifeline assistance program? Discover the 11 cell phone companies that provide the free cell phones service and in your home town Oklahoma too.
Cell phones are an indispensable part of human life today. Whether it is instant communication, entertainment, buying groceries, or medical emergencies. Most services are provided by cell phones. It caters to all aspects of human life. Its significance cannot be undervalued.
In today’s changing world, cell phone technology is changing at a higher rate. In this global technological momentum, the poor of the world are required to keep up with the basic available technology. To do that, cell phone services are provided free of cost to them.
Just like any other city, Oklahoma has an economically weaker section of its population. People belonging to the unemployed or low-income groups are provided with lifeline assistance by the government. Various programs, discount options, and schemes are available to cater needs of individuals.
Users belonging to low income groups can avail themselves of discounts that suit their budget whereas unemployed users can avail free connections from the service providers. The procedure to avail these benefits too have been simplified over the years.
Now, let us explore the top 11 companies providing free lifeline assistance to people in Oklahoma.
Top 11 Companies Providing Free Government Cell Phone in Oklahoma
1. Q-Link Wireless
Q-Link Wireless is one of the top lifeline service and smartphone providers in Oklahoma. It provides free services to people who qualify to be of low income under programs like Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) and Medicaid. It provides plans and schemes to cater to different people. Free monthly plans like their “Always on Plan” include:
- 1000 minutes
- 1 GB internet data
- Unlimited texting
2. Assist Wireless
Assist wireless to provide lifeline service for people qualifying for SNAP, Medicaid, Veterans Benefits, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Their tribal discounts can be availed by users qualifying under the following schemes:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF)
- Available to those who have met the income-qualifying standard (Tribal Head Start)
Oklahoma Tribal Plans
- Free Plan – Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 4GB data
- $1 Plan – Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 4.5GB data
- $5 Plan – Unlimited minutes, unlimited texts, 5.0GB data
Oklahoma Non-Tribal Lifeline Plans
- Free Plan – 1000 minutes, 500 texts, 50MB data
- $1 Plan – 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 50MB data
- $6 Plan – 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 500MB data
- $10 Plan – 1000 minutes, unlimited texts, 1GB data
Top-Up Plans in all states
- Plan 1 – 100MB data for $4
- Plan 2 – 500MB data for $12
- Plan 3 – 1GB data for $15
3. Easy Wireless
Easy wireless claims to provide a free quality phone with the latest features. It also provides voice minutes, texting, caller I.D., call waiting, voice mail, data, and free three-way calling. They do not seek any deposits, contracts, or credit checks. They provide the following plans exclusive to Oklahoma.
- Wireless Lifeline Plans- Cost
- Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 2GB Data- Free
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 2GB High Speed- $1.00
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 5GB High Speed- $15.00
The following plans are for Oklahoma and a few more states
- Wireless Lifeline Plans- Cost
- 750 Minutes + Unlimited Text + 25MB Data- Free
- 750 Minutes + Unlimited Text + 250MB Data- $1.00
- Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 1GB Data- $15.00
- Unlimited Minutes + Unlimited Text + 2GB Data- $25.00
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 2GB High Speed- $26.00
- Unlimited Minutes, Text and Data 1st 5GB High Speed- $40.00
4. enTouch Wireless
EnTouch Wireless is expanding all over the country very rapidly. All States (other than CA) Plans
- 1000 Minute Plan: 1000 minutes of talk, unlimited texts, 100MG of 4G data. All free every month.
- Tribal Residents Plan: unlimited minutes of talk, unlimited texts, and 1.5 GIG of 4G data.
They are currently offering a $10 discount on lifeline plans.
5. FeelSafe Wireless
FeelSafe Wireless provides a free lifeline government phone and Free Monthly Phone Service. They provide the following plans for the state of Oklahoma
- Tribal Plan: Unlimited talk, unlimited texts, unlimited SMS, 3.5G of data.
- Non-tribal Plan: Free phone, 1000 minutes of talk, 500 texts, and 500MB of data
6. Infinity Mobile
With other basic benefits, Infiniti also offers great Top-Up plans at a low cost. The free plan resets each month.
- All nine states (non-tribal) – Free smartphone, 750 minutes of nationwide talk, and unlimited texting
- Tribal Plan exclusively for the state of Oklahoma: Free smartphone, unlimited nationwide talk, text, picture messaging, free-roaming, and 1.5GB of high-speed data.
7. Life Wireless
Life Wireless is supported by the Federal lifeline program. It also offers plans for those who do not qualify for Lifeline assistance. The following plans are available in Oklahoma.
- Plan 1 – Unlimited talk, text, MMS plus 2GB of free monthly data
- Plan 2 – Unlimited talk, text, MMS plus 5GB of free monthly data
8. Tag Mobile
Tag mobile offers free easy switching, additional minutes, voicemail, caller ID, call waiting and convenient prepaid plans. In Oklahoma, they offer 1000 free monthly minutes, unlimited free global texting, plus 1GB of LTE data.
9. Terracom Wireless
Terracom offers both lifeline and non-lifeline plans with top-ups to suit individual preferences. They do not charge any monthly fees. Unused minutes and data do not rollover.
- Tribal Voice Base Plan 2000 MOU: 2000 voice minutes, monthly free unlimited text.
- Tribal Broadband Base Plan 2000 MOU and 2GB: 2000 voice minutes of local calling, unlimited text messaging, free 2GB of Data
- Non-Tribal Voice Base Plan 1000 MOU: 1000 voice minutes, free monthly-unlimited text.
- Non-Tribal Broadband Base Plan 500 MOU and 2GB: 500 voice minutes, unlimited text, free 2GB of data This plan is only available to subscribers with data-capable handsets.
Truconnect offers “Pay-As-You-Go” and “Plans built for your life”. They also provide a free WIFI finder app. In Oklahoma, the following plans are available;
- Free – 2 GB Monthly Data
- Free – 1000 Monthly Minutes
- Free – Unlimited Texting
11. True Wireless
True wireless is an Oklahoma-based lifeline provider. They offer the following non-tribal plan in Oklahoma: Free cell phone, 1750 minutes of talk, 2000 texts, 2GB of data per month.
Most wireless companies follow similar guidelines of eligibility. After a year, customers must recertify their eligibility to keep on availing of the benefits of lifeline service.
As time goes by, cell phones are becoming more significant and people are becoming more and more dependent on them. The free lifeline services are ever more vital.