It is not fair for low-income people or families to live without an internet connection. Everyone has the right to pursue a better lifestyle, and internet connectivity is vital to achieving that goal. Check out Cox low income internet plans that will keep you one step ahead regardless of your income status.
The first internet plan reviewed below is affordable for certain low income families, but not all. But the other two are for those who are on different support programs.
You can also check out the Verizon internet for low-income familiesand it might help you in another way.
Top 3 Cox Low Income Internet Plans 2023
1. Cox Internet Starter 10 for families with some affordability
This is not the internet plan for very needy families. It is the lowest-priced internet plan from the regular options.
Also, this promotional pricing will be back to its original pricing after the contract period. Now, let’s see the details of the plan and how you can get it.
The regular monthly price of this plan is $44.99, and you can get it by spending only $29.99, saving 33% during this promotional period. This price will be the same for its first 12 months of service.
You should expect additional one-time charges, activation fees, and monthly equipment fees if applicable. Furthermore, the prices don’t include taxes, fees, or surcharges.
So, you will have to consider all those factors and amounts before going for this plan. Let’s see what you will get in this pricing.
- It features up to 10 Mbps download speed for streaming SD content or playing games with the standard speed.
- The upload speed is 1 Mbps, which will be enough for small household uses.
- This plan limits your data usage to 1024 GB per month, which you won’t be able to finish within a month.
- It is now available to everyone with Panoramic WiFi for better connectivity throughout the house.
- Get this faster connection than dial-ups to have a better internet connection in the neighborhood.
How to get it
Go to the official website, and you will see the option to sign up for the Cox Internet Starter 10 plan. There is a search bar on the page where you can put your address, and you might get special discounts.
Before checking out with the package, you will also be able to customize your package to meet your needs.
2. Internet for families participating in SNAP, TANF, and the National School Lunch Program
Shockingly, 25% of teens are unable to complete their homework because of no internet connections in their homes. Don’t let your kids lag, and let’s see the details of the plan along with how you can get it.
The plan will get you internet services only for $9.95 a month without any contracts. For this minimum price, you will get high-speed internet without many obligations like the regular plans.
As you can see from the heading, you can tell that only families participating in SNAP, TANF, and the National School Lunch Program are eligible for this program. If the Cox broadband network covers your area, you can apply for this internet plan. Now, let’s see what this plan offers for you and your family.
- As there are no annual contracts for this plan, you will face no early termination fees if you cancel their services.
- You can access multiple WiFi zones situated across the country for a fast internet connection.
- Installing and configuring the internet connection won’t charge you anything if it is done on a pre-wired outlet.
- You won’t have to deposit any amount to get the plan, and the plan pricing is fixed for 2 years.
How to get it
After going to the official Connect2Compete plan program page from Cox, you will have to check your eligibility.
After that, start the application process with all the necessary documents. Finally, you will be connected and enjoy the services that no one should be deprived of.
3. Internet for families living in HUD-assisted housing with school-age children
Studies show that 1 of every 3 households with children has no internet connectivity. With an internet connection, they could access a lot of free educational elements and improve their lifestyle.
So, let’s see the details of the plan that will get you an internet connection regardless of your income and know how you can get it.
This one is not that different from the one described above. The only difference is that you can get up to 10 Mbps download speed, paying only $9.95 per month.
But you can’t get it if you are currently using Cox’s broadband service. Also, if you have an unpaid bill from Cox that is 12 months overdue or have any equipment from the company lying in your closet, you won’t be able to apply for the program.
How to get it
The eligible families for this program must be living in HUD-assisted housing and have children in their homes.
This is available in 18 states with Cox connectivity, and you can apply for it if you live in one of the listed states. The process is the same as mentioned above.
Desperate times need desperate measurements, and we are here to help you with everything. Information is the key to a better life, and your access to the important information can be ensured with cox low income internet plans.
If you also feel the need to have a TV connection that won’t cost you much, you can see cheap cable TV for low income seniors and act accordingly.
There is no shame in taking such plans, but not trying to improve your current situation with all these benefits is a matter of shame.
Go to those links we have provided and see if your family is eligible for the programs. After that, gather all the necessary papers and apply today to start living the life of your dreams.
You may explore GotW3 Internet Review