Do you want to switch to Consumer Cellular for their attractive offers and monthly plans? Or do you want to upgrade the model of your phone? Whatever your reason is, there are many Consumer Cellular phones for seniors.
As Consumer Cellular uses AT&T’s network, you need a phone that is compatible with AT&T. Buying AT&T compatible phones, you’ll get Consumer Cellular compatible phones. So, we’ve listed 15 Consumer Cellular phones for seniors below. The first 5 are the feature phones and the last 10 are the smartphones.
15 Best Consumer Cellular Compatible Cell Phones
These are feature phones. The main reasons for seniors to love these phones are because of their easy-to-use features with a simple design, durability, and long battery life. We’ve chosen 5 consumer cellular compatible phones for this part of the review.
1. DORO 7050
This is a consumer cellular cell phone that is widely popular among seniors. It’s a flip phone and has a dual-screen. So, the additional screen on the outside will help you to get a quick view of time and the caller. Also, the main display can give you a view with its large 2.8″ display that’s not confusing.
Moreover, the phone is convenient for seniors because of its assistance button for emergency situations. In addition, it has well-designed button placements which ensure error-free texting and number dialing. Also, its Bluetooth technology allows you to use wireless headphones for hands-free operation.
The phone is 4G LTE compatible so that you can get the fastest and best-quality calling experience. However, the battery specification makes this phone more suitable for seniors. Overall, it’s compact, stylish, lightweight, and durable.
- A 2.8-inch main display for easy-to-read with an additional external display for a quick view
- High contrast keys with convenient assistance button for easy navigation
- A good quality image capturing and video recording capability with 3.0MP camera
- Long battery life supporting 14.5 hours of talk time and 16 days of standby time
- Expandable MicroSD storage capacity for up to 64 GB, compatibility with a hearing aid, and Bluetooth for hands-free use
2. Link Flip Phone
This one is a consumer cellular cell phone which offers very convenient and affordable monthly plans. With this phone, you’ll be able to stay connected wherever you go. First of all, this flip phone has a large main display with high contrast so that you can see it clearly even under direct sunlight.
Also, there is an additional display placed on top of the folded part. So, you can get a quick view of time, battery status, text alert, and music that you’re listening to or the caller’s name without unfolding the phone. Then, it has Bluetooth and hearing aid compatibility with the latest technologies so that you can talk without holding the phone.
In addition, the phone has long battery life. The phone’s FM radio feature is a great way to pass time. Finally, it has a memory-card slot that supports up to 32 GB of MicroSD card so that you can take as many photos as you like as well as record videos with the phone’s 2MP camera.
- Classic feature phone with a 12-key keypad with quick camera-access button
- Two displays with one bright and colorful main display and one external display for a quick view
- A 2MP digital camera and 32 GB MicroSD card supported storage option for countless image capturing and video recording
- Bluetooth version 4.2 for a hands-free talk or audio hearing and FM radio
- Long battery life with 14 hours of talk time and 16 days of standby time
3. Sonim XP3
As the Sonim XP3 is AT&T compatible, it is also a Consumer Cellular compatible phone. However, this is a perfect phone for seniors who also admire some top of the line functionalities. The great features of this phone include a large display with Corning Gorilla glass, long battery life, and enhanced noise cancellation. Firstly, the display is scratch-proof, shatter-proof, and gives you a high-contrast clear view.
Secondly, it has a noise cancelation feature from Qualcomm and 100 dB+ speakers for the ultimate call quality. No matter how noisy at your caller’s end, you’ll hear his/her voice loud and clear. Thirdly and most importantly, it has a huge battery with 1500mAh capacity. It’ll make you forget the last time you charged your phone.
Moreover, it has a mobile hotspot feature that can connect up to 10 devices. It is unusual for a feature phone to have sensors but this one has an accelerometer and barometer. So, buying this phone, you’ll get a durable, compact, and long-lasting phone that’ll support you for years.
- A large display with 2.6″ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and 16.7 million colors
- Supports 4G LTE, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Uses proprietary OS of Sonim with voice dialing and voice commands
- 21 hours of talk time and 17.8 days of standby time with 1500mAh Li-ion battery
- Includes 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory with an expandable memory feature 128GB of
4. Sonim XP5s
We know that seniors take great care of their belongings. But accidents happen to everyone and it is really a problem for the elders to replace their phones. That’s why Sonim XP5s has an IP66 waterproof feature. Now, you can use your device without worrying about it much. It also supports you with a long battery life and a 5MP camera.
Moreover, the phone is capable of understanding voice command and allows you to do voice calling. With its Bluetooth technology, you can have true hands-free operability. The phone is 4G enabled and has dual-band Wi-Fi connectivity. Also, it has very helpful apps, accelerometer, and barometer sensors.
Overall, this is almost like a smartphone except it has buttons and a small display compared to smartphones. To pass leisure hours, this phone allows widely used music formats, a music player, and external music control. With the latest Bluetooth 4.3, you can enjoy music with your wireless earphones.
- A 2.64″ display with 16.7 million colors for a vibrant and clear view
- An amazing 3180mAh Li-ion battery for 25 hours of talk time, 50 hours of audio playback time, and 21 days of standby time
- A powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 1.4GHz quad-core processor for smooth performance
- 16GB of internal memory with 2GB RAM and upgradable to 128GB SD card
- Wi-Fi capability for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands with mobile hotspot connecting a maximum of 10 devices
5. Alcatel SMARTFLIP
So far, we’ve seen some powerful feature phones for seniors. This one from Alcatel also has some of those features but some preloaded apps from AT&T make this unique and more useful than others. You’ll get to use YouTube, Google Maps, Browser, Calculator, Email, and Google search. To support those apps, it has a powerful quad-core processor from Qualcomm with 4G LTE connectivity.
What’s more? This phone has a music player, Real-Time Text capability, Wireless emergency alerts, HD voice, and myAT&T app. Altogether; you’ll be able to have a phone for any situation and great accessibility.
Moreover, the phone has a classic 12-key keypad with large buttons and a large display than other feature phones. With its long-lasting battery, you can go for a vacation without having to charge too often like a smartphone. So, it is a convenient phone for seniors in every way.
- A large 2.8″ display with a resolution of 340×240 for quick and easy navigation
- A 2MP camera with video capturing capability of 352×288 at 30fps for having the happy moments stored
- Up to 6.8 hours of talk time and 320 hours of standby time with 1350mAh removable battery
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 1.1GHz quad-core processor for more functionality without any lag
- Includes 512MB RAM and 4GB internal memory upgradable to 32GB
Consumer Cellular Compatible Smart Phones
Below, we’ve listed 10 Consumer Cellular phones which are smart by specs and beast in nature. You can get everything you want from a smartphone from our listed products below. Also, these Consumer Cellular compatible and comes with easy monthly payment system. So, pay your monthly data bill adding some more bucks and after some months, you’ll be the owner of a new phone.
6. iPhone 11
This is a phone for everyone. Apple’s latest iPhone 11 is a beast in terms of performance. You can shoot 4K videos with its powerful cameras. The phone has a large retina display which is improved than the previous versions. Also, the processor is A13 Bionic which is good for gaming, AR, and photography.
For security, you can be assured as it has face unlock, secure operation, and improved privacy features. So, all your data is secured within the device. Its cloud backup system is really helpful in case you lost or damaged the phone. Just buy a new one and sync it with your account. That’ll restore all your data in no time.
One main feature is a phone’s call quality and the iPhone 11 can give you HD audio over voice calls. Also, it has noise-canceling hardware and software features. So, you can listen clearly and the caller can hear your voice even if you’re in a noisy place.
- A large 6.1″ liquid retina display with the resolution at 326 PPI
- Great dual camera with 12MP TrueDeapth, ultra-wide, and wide image capturing
- Lightweight, more stylish design, and long battery life with 26 hours of talk time
- Features face unlock, IP68 waterproof rating, and VoLTE
- Audio playback time for up to 65 hours with fast charging and wireless charging capability
7. iPhone Xs Max
This is the largest iPhone with 6.5” Super Retina (OLED) HDR1 display from Apple. Another great thing about it is its A12 Bionic processor with next-generation Neural Engine to improve the user experience using advanced machine learning. It takes your gaming and augmented reality to a whole new level.
The noise suppression and noise cancelation feature can give you the ultimate real-life call quality. So, you will feel like the caller is in front of you. The camera and the battery are more powerful and can give you 25 hours of talk time.
As a retired person, it’d be easier for you to operate a phone with a large screen. Also, it is important to consider reliability and security. All of those features are present in the iPhone Xs Max.
- Waterproof feature with IP68 dust and water-resistant rating that works up to 30 minutes and 2 meters underwater
- Dual camera with 12MP with portrait mode, portrait lighting, depth control, and Smart HDR
- A powerful battery that gives you 25 hours of talk time with Qi wireless fast charging option
- Strong body with custom-designed alloy for maximum durability
- Gigabit-class LTE support with a maximum of 512 GB storage
8. iPhone 8
If you miss the home button from previous models of the iPhone and also want the latest technologies available, get the iPhone 8. The display is available in 2 sizes. One is 4.7 inches and another is 5.5 inches. So, choose the one that you’re more comfortable with.
Moreover, the display has Retina HD Display technology for more natural color and a wide viewing angle. The phone has a powerful battery and fast-charging capability which is possible because of its glass back. The battery backup will allow you continuous 14 hours of talk time.
iOS is easy to operate so that anyone of any age can operate the phone without facing any complexity. You can set your fingerprint to prevent anyone from using your phone without permission. Also, the overall security of this phone is so advanced that you’ll not have to worry about data theft even if the phone gets stolen. With the convenient design, durability with strong glass and aluminum, and the latest features, you can completely rely on this phone.
- Strong body with durable glass at the front and the back and aerospace-grade aluminum on the side
- Dust, splash, and water-resistant with IP67 rating under IEC 60529 standard
- 14 hours of talk time and fast charging with Qi wireless charging dock
- 12MP back camera with 4K video recording and 7MP front camera with Retina Flash for awesome selfies
- Includes A11 Bionic processor which is very powerful and smart improving your gaming and AR experience
9. iPhone 7 Plus
With more perfect design, the iPhone 7 Plus is the first of its waterproof iPhones with IP67 ratings. The metal body designed more carefully and has less-obstructive antenna module strips. Another good thing about it is the display size. It’s big but you won’t feel it holding because of the ergonomics.
Again, the display has approximately 67.7% screen to body ratio and 16:9 aspect ratio for wide video watching experience. Retina IPS LCD display gives a very real feel of the image and videos. Also, the display is protected with strengthened glass and oleophobic coating.
For clear audio experience, it’s got active noise cancellation which is ensured with dedicated mic and software optimization. Finally, the battery capacity is 2900mAh which can give you 348 hours of standby time and 21 hours of talk time.
- 5.5″ display with the resolution of 1080p, LED-backlit IPS LCD screen, and 16 million color
- The fingerprint sensor on the pressure-sensitive home key with Taptic Engine for more security
- A10 Fusion quad-core processor with 3GB RAM for smooth gaming performance
- 7MP front camera with BSI sensor and dual 12MP rear camera with optical image stabilization, quad-LED, and more
- Mobile connectivity with 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2 for fast data transfer and hands-free use
10. iPhone 6s Plus
This is a much older version of the iPhone than others. The bright side is that you can get it without spending much. So, it’s a deal on a budget that’ll allow you to have the same Apple quality of reliability and performance.
This one also has a 5.5″ display with 1080×1920 pixels and 16:9 aspect ratio. You’ll see it has an Ion-strengthened glass at the front and full metal body. The iOS version it has is 9 but you can upgrade it to 13.1.2. So, you’ll have no tension regarding backdated iOS.
Moreover, the phone has a 2750mAh battery, front-mounted fingerprint sensor, and other useful sensors. Another feature that many Apple-lovers miss on newer versions is the 3.5mm jack which you’ll get in iPhone 6s Plus.
- Runs on 14nm Apple A9 processor with 1.84GHz Twister Dual-core and 6-core graphics
- 24 hours of talk time and 384 hours of standby time with its 2750 mAh battery
- Comes with 5MP front camera with face detection, HDR, and panorama
- Also, comes with 12MP rear camera with Dual-LED dual-tone flash, and HDR
- Supports 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth, and connects by Nano-SIM
11. Galaxy Note10+
We don’t need to reintroduce the AMOLED display technology from SAMSUNG. They are simply one of the best to give you the top quality experience. The Note10+ has a huge 6.8″ display with Dynamic AMOLED infinity screen. Moreover, it is a Quad HD+ display with 3040×1440 pixels.
For completely hands-free operation, the phone has voice recognition and voice command features. Also, it has Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, and hearing-aid compatibility. So, anyone can use it without compromising any of their requirements. Also, the phone is waterproof with an IP68 rating so that your mistakes don’t come out costly.
Another amazing thing about this phone is its battery which gives you the talk time for a maximum of 44 hours. On the other hand, the size of the internal memory is worth mentioning. It is 256GB and you can add an additional MicroSD card that’s 1TB. So, you don’t need to worry about memory or battery.
- 6.8″ screen with Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display and 498 PPI screen resolution
- Bluetooth enabled S Pen with IP68 rating and can operate up to 10 meters in an open space
- A single 10MP front camera and 3 rear cameras with one 16MP lens and two 12MP lenses including 2 VGA DeapthVision cameras
- Huge 4300mAh battery capacity for longer battery life with fast and wireless charging feature
- Comes with Bluetooth and Wi-Fi technology with voice command and voice recognition feature for a completely hands-free operation
12. Galaxy S10+
The camera of SAMSUNG Galaxy S10+ caught our attention because of its ultra-wide-angle image capturing capability. The angle is 123-degree which is almost as wide as our eye. However, the other features of this phone will continue to impress you.
Firstly, the 6.4” display is enough for the work you need to do every day. Then, it comes to the capacity of the storage. It is almost like your laptop’s storage. The internal memory is 128GB and you can expand it up to 1TB with an additional MicroSD card.
After that, we need to consider the battery capacity. The battery is 4100mAh and supports a fast charge. Finally, for security, you can add your fingerprint. The ultrasonic fingerprint sensor is placed below the screen. So, you can unlock by placing your finger on the screen with lightning-fast speed.
- Latest Dynamic AMOLED infinity screen for close to a real-life display viewing
- 8GB RAM and 128GB internal memory upgradable to 1TB with an external MicroSD card
- Supports 4G LTE and another version supports 5G which can be a little more expensive
- 4100mAh battery for 39 hours of talk time and more hours of audio playback time
- Runs on the latest Android version with all features and security updates
13. Galaxy s10e
With approximately 83.3% screen-to-body ratio, you’ll find it comfortable to hold considering the display is large. The phone is durable because of its Corning Gorilla Glass 5 on the front and an aluminum frame. Also, you can be a little bit reckless as it is waterproof with IP68 ratings.
It runs by the latest Android version and it consumes less power because of the optimization. As a result, you can get a maximum of 20 hours of talk time and 11 hours of web browsing with its 3100mAh battery. Also, the fast chargingis enabled with a 15W fast charging system.
Other features include Type-C USB port, FM radio, side-mounted fingerprint sensor, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and many more. Regarding call quality, you’ll get HD voice with noise cancellation function.
- Allows Single SIM and a MicroSD card or Hybrid Dual SIM and supports LTE
- 5.8″ Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16 million color generation and 438-pixel density
- Runs on Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 7nm processor and Exynos 9820 chipset
- 6GB RAM and 128 GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB
- Real HD sound quality with Dolby Atmos sound system
14. Moto G7 Power
Want a smartphone that costs less than some feature phones on our list? You should check the Moto G7 Power as it’ll give you almost everything you ask from a smartphone. So, we can say it is one of the best smartphones under budget.
On the other hand, this will also amaze you with its battery capacity. The phone can stay awake for 3 days in standby mode without charging. Also, it has fast charging capability which will give you 9 hours of running time with just 15 minutes of charging.
Moreover, it has a large 6.2” HD+ display with a 19:9 aspect ratio for the ultimate movie watching experience. For the camera specification, you’ll be getting an 8MP front camera and 12MP rear camera.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core processor with 1.8GHz clock speed for smooth performance without any lag
- Includes a 3GB RAM and a 32GB internal memory which is expandable up to 512GB with an external MicroSD card
- Huge 5000mAh non-removable battery with 3 days of standby time
- Fast mobile connectivity with 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 4.2
- Face unlocking feature and fingerprint sensor for both unlock and awaking the device
It’s actually a Tab from Consumer Cellular. If you feel uncomfortable using smartphones but want a large screen and usability like a feature phone, you need to buy the GrandPad. The large icons, wireless charging dock, and handy stylus make it mistake-proof. You can easily navigate through the app menu, call someone, or make a video call. Also, you’ll be able to take and share pictures or videos easily.
4G LTE is the supported network for your device’s connectivity. So, you can have the best network available today. Moreover, you can make a family circle for more convenience. The family administrator ensures secure and quick connectivity with your family members. Also, this helps you to remember important days and events with notification alerts.
You’ll not need a charging cable as it has a wireless charging dock or presses the power button when you’re not using it. The case of the Tab locks the screen automatically when you’re not using it. So, we can say that it is a hybrid phone which we think is perfect for elders.
- A full HD large display with the resolution of 1920×1200 including a stylus pen
- Front and rear camera of 5MP for clearer video calls
- Charge wirelessly with the charging dock with one to three days of battery backup
- Added security with different levels of internet accessibility
- Better management with a Companion app available for both Android and iOS
Considering all Consumer Cellular compatible phones, we think iPhone Xs Max is the best phone in terms of both performance and durability. But Galaxy Note10+ should also be mentioned along with the iPhone. Both are great smartphones. But if you’re looking for a feature phone, you should buy Sonim XP5s as it has more than everything you need on a feature phone.