You have probably got a great smartphone deal from our reviews. If you have not, we urge you to read some of the latest phone reviews. It will get you flagship phones for a very low price. Having the phone, now you need to get the cheapest cell phone plans for 2 lines.
After going through the plans of almost all the operators, we have selected 10 operators’ plans. These are the most affordable plans, and you should go with the one that has the strongest network in your area. So, let’s know more about these family plans and act now.
Top 10 Cheapest Cell Phone Plans For 2 Lines 2021
Take a look of the 10 cheapest cell phone plans for 2 lines and choose the right one that suits your needs.
1. Plans from Metro by T-Mobile
Metro is not only known for its great mobile plans but also offers for smartphones, tablets, and accessories. In its monthly plans, you will get benefits like Google One, Amazon Prime, and more.
There are 3 plans available for individual or family usage, and 2 of them have unlimited data deals. The beginner package is offered for 40 dollars, but you can get it for $70 in case of getting 2 lines at a time.
The other unlimited plans have slight differences in other benefits and features. So, they cost slightly different where one costs $80, and another one costs $90 for 2 lines. If you have more members in your family, you can increase the number of lines and the cost per line will be very cheap.
- The first one comes with a 10GB data limit, unlimited music, and more than 40 streaming channels that won’t use your data.
- The second one comes with unlimited data pack, 5GB hotspot data, and Google One subscription within the package price.
- The third one is for heavy users that comes with unlimited data, 15GB hotspot data, Google One, and Amazon Prime subscription.
- The limit for Google One is 100GB, and Amazon Prime Membership is equivalent to their $12.99 per month plan.
- The unlimited plans follow a fair usage policy where your connection speed will slow down in case of exceeding the limit.
2. Plans from Sprint
Are you looking for plans that come with no annual contracts? If the answer is yes, you are in the right place. As you will see the plans from Sprint, you may also check out the AARP cell phone plan reviews, which prove to be beneficial for low-income families.
Sprint’s promotional plan is called the Unlimited Kickstart, which costs only $35 for a single line and $70 for 2 lines. You can bring your own phone or get a new phone and gain as there are offers available.
Besides the kickstart plan, you will see another one named unlimited basic. It costs a little bit more than the other one but offers some great benefits. If you don’t have a phone, you can get one on lease in this package. Now, let’s talk about the plan features so that you can make a quick decision.
- The unlimited kickstart costs only $70, and the unlimited basic costs $100 for 2 lines and more lines cost even less.
- Those unlimited plans include unlimited data, free text, and unlimited talk along with basic data availability in 200 worldwide destinations.
- The unlimited basic plan will allow you to share 500mb 4g data or unlimited 3g data through your device’s hotspot.
- The unlimited basic also includes Hulu subscription, which has a limited commercial plan enabled.
- On both plans, you can stream 480p videos, get up to 2 Mbps game streaming speed, and 500 kbps music streaming speed.
3. Plans from Cricket Wireless
Cricket Wireless offers one of the cheapest cell phone plans for 2 lines that anyone can get. If you follow the plan pricing, you will know that they offer perfect family cell phone plans. As a result, you will be able to save a lot of money yearly on monthly packages.
There are several plans in cricket wireless, and they are Cricket Core Plans, Fixed Data Plans, and Group Save Plan. The more lines you choose, the more benefit you can get from this operator.
For 2 lines, the cricket core plan costs only $80 per month, and you can even more discounts for more lines. On the other hand, the fixed data plan costs $70 and save some more on Group Save Plan.
- The Core Plan offers unlimited calling, unlimited text, and unlimited data with speed up to 3 Mbps.
- The Fixed Data Plan offers 5GB high-speed data where you can get speed up to 8 Mbps and enjoy the services without spending much.
- The Group Save Plan actually combines the core plan and fixed data plan so that families can have a convenient monthly package.
- However, the plans are separate for different devices, making sure that no one feels insecure with their personal data usage.
- Those plans require no annual contracts, and the taxes are included in the pricing so that you don’t have to pay more.
4. Plans from Boost Mobile
If you are looking for the cheapest unlimited data plans, Boost Mobile should be the first priority. From the link, you will see that there is a promotional offer going on for a limited time. Getting that deal, your family can have 4 unlimited lines with a cost of only $25 per line. Now, let’s see the details about regular data plans.
The first 2 plans that will attract the light users most are 3 Gigs 4G LTE and unlimited gigs. 3 Gigs 4G LTE costs only $60, and Unlimited Gigs cost only $80 for 2 lines.
On the other hand, heavy users will like to boost unlimited and ultimate unlimited plans. For 2 lines, one costs $100, and the ultimate one costs $140 per month. With any of this unlimited plan, you will get priority customer care service.
- 3 Gigs 4G LTE includes unlimited data, talk, text, SD video streaming, and unlimited music streaming.
- Unlimited Gigs include unlimited data, talk, text, SD video streaming, and 12 GB data sharing allowance via mobile hotspot.
- Boost unlimited plus comes with unlimited data, talk, text, HD video streaming, and 30 GB data sharing allowance via mobile hotspot.
- The Ultimate Unlimited plan comes with unlimited data, talk, text, HD video streaming, international connect plus, and 50 GB data sharing allowance via mobile hotspot.
- All plans from boost mobile come with 6 months of tidal subscription, no annual contracts, nationwide coverage, and no additional taxes or fees.
5. Plans from Sprint Unlimited 55
These offers are for the seniors who can save some money on the data plans and spend elsewhere more important. If your area has a stronger AT&T network than Sprint, you can check out AT&T cell phone plans for seniors.
For those over 55 years old, the Unlimited 55+ comes with unlimited everything for only $70 per month for 2 lines.
You can get this offer when you enable the Sprint autopay system in your account. Also, it has more benefits, and let’s see the features below.
- The unlimited 55+ offers unlimited talk, data, and text so that you don’t have to pay the extra money per month in case of heavy usage.
- In more than 200 worldwide destinations, you can text and use basic data without paying any extra charges or fees.
- This perfect couple plan includes SD video streaming to spend a romantic time together.
- This plan also allows you to connect your other devices to the internet with its unlimited mobile hotspot at 3G speed.
- The device you can use on this plan can be leased, your own phone, or purchased at the full price from the Sprint store.
6. Plans from Pure Talk
Do you hate surprise costs and looking for affordable monthly data packs? Pure Talk is offering one of the cheapest cell phone plans for 2 lines on the market. You won’t have to pay any annual fees, sign any contract, or pay for activation in the Pure Talk network.
From light users to heavy users, everyone will find at least one suitable package from Pure Talk. The packages start from as low as $20 and costs as high as $55. The $55 package has unlimited everything so that heavy users don’t need to worry about the limit.
The lowest one, which costs only $20, includes a limited data pack for those who stay busy with their everyday work. Adding more lines will give you up to 20% discount on the total bill which will save you a lot of money.
- These packages won’t require you to sign an annual contract or ask for activation fees like many other service providers.
- Adding more lines promises some discounts, but the discount activates after enrolling in autopay.
- The $20 package comes with unlimited talk, text, and a 1GB data limit so that you don’t have to pay the unnecessary amount.
- The highest limited data allows 15GB high-speed data per month, along with unlimited talk and text costs about $45.
- The unlimited everything package will cost you $55, and the speed will get slower after using 22GB of high-speed data.
7. Plans from US Mobile
Those who are looking for the cheapest phone plans for one person, US Mobile, can help them with pay as you go plans. This is perfect for light internet users and solo users. However, they also offer monthly unlimited plans for a very low price.
US Mobile is another great operator that offers custom plans to choose from. There are three sections to choose from, and the first one is the Talktime limit; the second one is the text limit, and the third one is the data limit.
According to your requirements, you can set separate values, and your monthly bill will be that amount. However, for heavy users, US Mobile also offers unlimited everything at the cost of only $40 per month per line. Furthermore, you can choose the hotspot data sharing speed according to your needs. With a little bit of extra payment, you can get more speed and connect all the devices in your home.
- There are no fixed packages except unlimited everything, and you will be billed according to your set limits.
- It features a special Ludicrous mode for hotspot data at the cost of $10 per month, and the speed matches no other operators.
- It comes with free-roaming data that is limited up to 10GB to make your traveling more delightful and pain-free
- US Mobile needs no annual contract for you to sign and welcomes you to have a 14-day free trial.
- The company offers Autopilot AI, which tracks and measures your monthly usage and suggests plans accordingly so that you don’t pay for what you don’t need.
8. Plans from Spectrum Mobile
Spectrum Mobile is built on the largest 4G LTE network in America, and you should get the advantage of such a strong network. If you see their plans and compare them with others, you will realize that it is the best family plan for 2 lines.
If you are not sure about your monthly data limit, you can check out the flexible data plans from Spectrum Mobile.
The lowest plan starts from $14 per GB per month, and you can go up to unlimited plans for only $45 per line.
- The unlimited plan pricing includes taxes so that you don’t have to face any hidden charges.
- You can buy 1GB at a time with the mentioned price, and after finishing it, you will be able to buy another gig.
- With the unlimited plan, you may experience reduced speed after finishing its 20GB limit.
- Choosing the plans from Spectrum Mobile for your family, you can save up to 40% on yearly data bills compared to other carrier’s plans.
- You can use the internet almost anywhere with Spectrum’s nationwide WiFi hotspots.
9. Plans from Tello
Here, we have got another one of the cheapest cell phone plans for 2 lines offered by Tello. They claim to be the most flexible US carrier as you can choose your own plan pricing and features as per your requirements.
Like the previous 2 operators, Tello also offers several options to choose from and pay according to your usage. You can choose the limit for talk, text, and data as you and your family members use and pay for that only.
Moreover, they offer fixed plans too, from which you will like the Smart plan that costs only $19 per month per line. If you need more lines for your family without paying extra money for those lines, you can go for the New Family Plan.
- You can choose any monthly plan from Tello, and you will get an instant 50% off of your total monthly bill in the first month only.
- With a monthly plan from Tello, you can call Canada, Mexico, China, and Romania within the planned facility.
- The unlimited package will give you a high-speed internet connection until you have used 25GB LTE data.
- The plans allow you to share your internet data with your friends or other devices without paying any extra charge.
- You can get any plan without any contracts or fees and start as low as $5.
10. Plans from Verizon Wireless
Verizon has a lot of plan options, and you can find Verizon cell phone plans for seniors among them. However, Verizon wireless plans for 2 lines are also affordable than many cellular phone operators. Let’s see their offerings and choose accordingly.
Verizon plans to make the competition tough for its competitors by offering very low-cost plans. Costing from $60 to $80 for 2 lines per month, you will see different features and limits.
Whether you are the only member in your family or have many members, you will find at least one perfect data plan from the list. Let’s see the features of the plans from Verizon.
- The Start Unlimited Plan includes unlimited 4G data with a limit and unlimited talk and text inside and outside of the US.
- In the Play More plan, you will get more than 25GB premium data, HD video streaming, 4G LTE hotspot data sharing, and many more.
- In the Do More plan, you will get more than 50GB premium data, HD video streaming, and up to 15GB 4G LTE hotspot data sharing.
- For heavy users and gamers, Get More Plan is the best with more than enough data limit as well as LTE hotspot data sharing option.
- You can get discounts on total bills when you use autopay and add multiple lines.
Which one is the cheapest cell phone plan for 2 lines?
It is tough to answer and declare one plan as the cheapest and best, among others. Because different data plans come with different features and limits that suit different scenarios below, we will talk about some factors, and you can set them as your filters to find out the best and cheapest phone plan for your family.
There is a reason for so many operators in the US, giving their services in different areas. No single carrier can support all citizens of the country, and that is why there are many small operators. You should search for operators in your area who have the strongest network and provide the best service. After getting some reviews from your family members, friends, or colleagues, you will be able to short-list some operators.
Number of Lines
After you have short-listed the operators, you might want to fix your mind about how many lines you need for your home. The more lines you will buy, the more discount you will get from the operators. They also make special arrangements and extra facilities for subscribers with a lot of lines.
Now, think about yourself and the users in your home and decide whether you are heavy users or light users or medium users. Depending on the data requirements, you can choose which plan offers the best price. However, unlimited plans don’t differ much, and your research can only pay off for limited or fixed data plans.
When you set your data requirement, you should also know what other devices need hotspot data. Not all plans come with hotspot facilities, and not all of them offer high-speed connectivity. So, choose the operator carefully because even only a few of our reviewed plans come with such benefits.
A lot of people like to travel, and many business people go to different countries for business purposes. If you are among one of them, you should buy such plans that come with roaming facilities. It means that you should be able to use basic data and text without any limit while you are outside of the US.
Among other facilities, it may include premium storage subscriptions, streaming service membership, or other benefits. It also includes discounts for getting more lines and buying expensive plans for those lines. One thing is certain that you will find these extra facilities in the package plans mentioned above.
Finally, set your budget according to your capabilities and decide wisely. If you see that your selected company doesn’t mention taxes or other charges, you can assume that you will have to pay them separately. So, consider this factor, too, while making the budget and matching monthly data plans with it.
So, those are the parameters we were talking about, and you should consider it seriously. After much consideration, we think the packages from Boost Mobile might benefit you more than other providers.
It is okay if you have a different opinion because the top selection of a list changes according to people’s needs. Before you go, please check our conclusion on the cheapest cell phone plan for 2 lines and get some more valuable information.
We hope that you have no confusion about selecting the cheapest cell phone plans for 2 lines now. The recommendations above are not for all because other plans might appear more cost-effective in your situation. As one of the major carriers, the Verizon family plan for 2 lines is something we didn’t expect for such a price range. Getting any of our reviewed plans, you will be able to save a lot of money every year.
- Top 10 Cheapest Cell Phone Plans For 2 Lines 2021
- 1. Plans from Metro by T-Mobile
- 2. Plans from Sprint
- 3. Plans from Cricket Wireless
- 4. Plans from Boost Mobile
- 5. Plans from Sprint Unlimited 55
- 6. Plans from Pure Talk
- 7. Plans from US Mobile
- 8. Plans from Spectrum Mobile
- 9. Plans from Tello
- 10. Plans from Verizon Wireless
- Which one is the cheapest cell phone plan for 2 lines?
- Final Verdict