If you want to get your smartphone to be the best budget phone then you came to the right place. As a tech-savvy team, it is our turn to let you know all of them. Besides, having a great band with the best-unlocked smartphone under 200 would be an absolute win for you.
So what are they and do they really exist or just hype? Reading through the whole article and finding out one of them is your task now. We will bring on the top ten best budget-oriented phones here that can also keep pace with the expensive phones too. So, let’s not wait anymore and dig deep to review right away.
9 Best Unlocked Smartphone Under 200 USD
1. Moto G7 Play with Alexa Push-to-Talk
Motorola comeback with a number of the great devices that unleashed many sophisticated features. The main attention of it is to have the Amazon accreditation, and for that, you can play on Amazon music and get a push to talk service. Secondly, it comes with the best network support from the USA allow you to connect anywhere in the USA. Besides, having an Amazon exclusive version is now with the built-in process. Hence, you can respond to many premium Amazon features with it.
Now let’s talk about what inside of this mobile phone especially the HD version display quality. The display size is just perfect that is 5.7″ that delivers 1512 x 720 pixels quality with 19:9 aspect ratios. The performance is packed with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of internal space, but the noticeable fact is you can extend it up to 512GB. The latest version of Android is a great place with Android 9.0.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including Amazon Alexa, Amazon Music, Audible and Amazon...
- Amazon exclusive version with Alexa built-in: double press the power button to just ask, and Alexa...
- 5.7" HD+ Max Vision display (1512 x 720) with 19:9 aspect ratio, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal...
Finally, let’s move on to the camera on this phone. It has a stunning rear camera of 13MP along with an LED flash. By the way, the front camera also teams up with the LEd flash for 8MP front-facing camera. Let not forget the power that is run by the 3000 mAh and the main exciting thing is to have the USB Type-C charger. The unlock sensor of it is just accurate in opening up identifying fingerprint and facial recognition.
- This Motorola phone exclusive featured by the Amazon Alexa service
- It is built-in wide HD display that is 5.7″ and pixels count is 1512×720
- It is performance savvy for having Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor with 1.8 GHz octa-core CPU
- It comes with standard space 2GB Ram+32GB Ram
- Type-C port is excellent to give overall charge to the 3000 mAh battery
2. Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB
The infinity display is the main attention of Samsung Galaxy A10. Unique features and stunning display beauty with middle notch make it a phenomenon in the device industry. As the display is the main focus so it comes with a real large shape like 6.2″. Within this colorful wide display, the pixels count would be 720 x 1520 pixels.
Now, let’s dig deep into the performance of it. To run it smoothly, you will have 2GB Ram that team up with the 32GB ROM, but the good thing is it is expandable up to 512GB. This lineup is for average mobile performance. But the feature which is above average is having the Android pie latest update with the Samsung stunning One UI design. Now you can assume it to be the best-unlocked smartphone under 200
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),...
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core -...
The weight of it seems a bit heavier, however, it seems premium when you grab it. Taking photos with the rear camera will give you a wide-angle shot with the 13MP of the shooter. The chipset comes from the Samsung team that is Exynos 7884 (14nm). The only con of it we found is the micro USB 2.0 instead of Type-C cable. But you could be satisfied with the 1.6GHz of an octa-core processor and Mali G71.
- It has a vivid infinity display large and wide 6.2″
- Powered by 3400 mAh battery that runs for 72 hours
- Compatible with the USA all networks except CDMA network
- Latest Android One UI and Android Pie experience better with surfing
- 2GB of RAM and 32GB of ROM with an octa-core processor enables smooth performance.
3. Moto G6 Play with Alexa Push-to-Talk
If you love Amazon Alexa’s compatibility with any phone then you must look into this Moto G6 phone. It comes with Alexa push to talk feature and supported almost all the major networks in the USA. With Amazon features, you can now enjoy the Prime entertainments within a single sign experience. So, this one exclusively comes with Prime-exclusive style.
Let’s talk about the display and other features. The display is not that large but sufficient indeed as it has 5.7″ that delivers HD videos with an 18:9 aspect ratio. Super speedy 4G LTE speed is great and having the 3GB RAM with 32GB ROM storage enables any level of performing phone experience. It doesn’t come with Android 9 but still upgradeable to that level and so it is from Android 8.0 edition.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon...
- Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button when your phone is unlocked to just ask, and Alexa will...
- 5.7" HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm...
The main ace of this phone is to have huge power with a 4000 mAh battery that can run up to 36 hours of tapping and surfing. To charge up, you will get the 10W of the rapid charger which gives an hour of standby power in just minutes. Give you focus to the Qualcomm Snapdragon 427 quad-core processor of it that will give you the overall smooth running of this device.
- This Moto G6 phone benefits you to get everyday Amazon access and experience.
- It is super faster with 3GB of Ram Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- Powerful battery backup will give your phone extra life with 4000 mAh
- The camera quality is performing and smooth with 13MP rear and 5MP selfie shooter.
- It is teamed up with the 8.0 Android OS but upgradeable to the Android Pie
4. Nokia 6.1 (2018) – Android 9.0 Pie
What is the main focus of the Nokia 6.1 when you are going to buy it? To be frank, it is a budget unlocked smartphones with a solid block of aluminum series 6000. Around the edges, it is distinctive with the anodized diamond tone. The performance of this phone is quite up to date as to have one of the latest generations of Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 and run by 3GB of Ram. The Rom storage is limited to the 32GB and non-expandable.
- Made from a solid block of aluminum Series 6000, with distinctive two-tone anodized diamond cut...
- Android One ensures that you have pure, secure and up-to-date Android
- Latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage....
After having a good chipset, the main processor is also the latest one which is 2.2 Octa-core GHz. This Black Moto phone is compatible with all the major USA networks with dual sim mode. The surfing performance is not enough again, you will experience it as a better device to have a Type-C port. Therefore, you can easily recharge half of the battery in just 30 minutes. The display is bright, sharp and vivid in colors and ensures full HD screen with 5.5″. By the way, may not forgetful about the Corning gorilla glass that will make it safe.
Now come to the final segment that makes it the best unlocked smartphone under $200, it is the 16MP front shooter. In this price, this camera is a real win for you as it also provides the ZEISS optics and dual-tone flash. The front one is also a good one option with an 8MP selfie camera. The battery is not that much but good for regular use with a 3000mAh battery.
- It comes with a durable solid aluminum series 6000 bodies with stunning anodized diamond design
- Up to date Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 along with 3GB of superb performing Ram
- Colorful vivid 5.5″ display protected by the Corning Gorilla glass
- USB fast Type-C port that allows 50% of charge in half an hour
- Latest Android OS with Octa-core 2.2 GHz of processor boosting speed
5. Nokia 6 – 32 GB
Another best-unlocked smartphone under 200 is Nokia 6 which is Android 9.0 supported. If you want your phone to sustain years then this one would be on the first in our list. Because the whole body comes with full metal construction. The storage is moderate which is 32GB and has dual sim supported mode. You will get a great network signal as it has fast 4G LTE speed. The performance speed is also great as it teams up with Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 octa-core processor.
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1. 4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Octa-core processor, 3 GB of RAM, and 32 GB of...
- Brilliant 5. 5” 2. 5D full HD display and a smart amplifier with 7. 2W peak output and Dolby atmos
- 16 MP rear-facing and 8 MP front-facing camera with dual-tone flash; 4G Volte, Wi-Fi 802. 11...
Let not forget about 3GB of Ram because within this price having this Ram is an absolute win. You may need to be a bit less satisfying especially when you are looking for a large widescreen. But still, you can explore all media consumption visibility within 5.5″ display. But the good thing is you will love it as it has a great sound amplifier. The Dolby atoms is a real loud which is 7.2W peak output coverage.
Nokia mobile constantly provides with great cameras and the 16MP of rear shooter team up with 8MP primary one is the real investment in this phone. The fingerprint sensor works pretty well and fast and takes minimum time to open up the device to work. Other features like Bluetooth, Wifi, USB OTG are in up to date form so no worries with that at all. a
- It comes with super faster 3GB Ram along with 1.4GHz of Octa-core processor
- Dolby atmos 7.2W amplifier makes it extra loud and crystal
- Fully designed with metal body construction enables it super durable
- Fast and responsive fingerprint sensors enable easy to access
- Latest update with Android 9.0 Pie edition which comes to upgradeable in future
6. BLU Vivo XL5-6.3″
Do you want to have a best-unlocked android phone that has a huge screen like 6.3″? Yes BLU VIVO XL5 is one of the cheapest phones with bigger infinity displays especially looks great with the curved design. The black design looks handsome and the screen seems sharp and vivid. Another main attention of it is to have the A.I feature that gives you to explore it smartly. Furthermore, the surfing and exploring it would be fast-paced with the help of 3GB of RAM
- 6.3” HD+ Infinity Display with Curved Glass Design
- A.I Powered Dual Main 13MP+Depth Sensor with LED flash and 13MP Selfie
- 64GB Internal Memory, 3GB RAM. Micro SD up to 64GB; Octa-Core 1.6GHz Processor with ARM Cortex-A55...
The second amazing thing about it is the Battery backup, yes, that is 4000 mAh battery. For that, you can experience all-day media consumption and gaming. The internal space is also a bigger one with 64GB of storage. All this storage and media functions will perform just perfect with the help of Arm Cortex A55 chipset along with 1.66GHz of octa-core processor.
Everything about this phone is quite up to date so the Android OS is another one. Surfing the phone with Android Pie is the real fun for you. When you unlock the phone using a fingerprint sensor that will become really fast. This phone is compatible with all types of USA networks with GSM modes.
- Extra powerful display with 6.3″ inches of infinity display
- Sleek design with plastic body black finish with curved glass design
- Huge 64GB of internal storage and great 3GB of internal performance booster
- Powered by a huge battery of 4000mAh that is quick to charge
- Latest Android pie and up to date Arm-based 1.6GHz of an octa-core processor
7. Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
Xiaomi as usually bring on the budget phones and they are budget phone oriented brand. Keeping this in mind they bring Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 as one of the best cheap unlocked smartphones for that, it seems like a great mid-range phone right now in the market. It is another bigger phone choice in our review list as it comes with the 6.3″ of the large display. However, the main attention of it 48MP the main camera so if you want to explore the biggest pixels based phone then this is the cheapest choice. And if you could increase the budget a bit more, you must explore these 10 best unlocked phones under 300
This phone is extra thick and thus the weight is a fact to consider which is 186g, so it weighs more than others. If you come to the storage then it makes a variation with 32/64/128 GB of storage and a bigger one comes with a bigger price. However, the size of RAM would remain the same which is 3GB. All of this feature will run in the long-lasting process due to having a great amount of battery backup with 4000mAh.
- 6.3" FHD+ Dot Drop display, Corning ️Gorilla ️Glass 5, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 AIE octa-core...
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, Supports storage expansion up to 256GB, 4000mAh Long lasting battery life, Hybrid...
- 48MP + 5MP AI dual rear camera, 13MP Front camera, Supports Qualcomm Quick Charge 4 Technology,...
Now let’s come to the operation like how it works. This phone is run by the latest Android OS, yes it is Android Pie and it has Xiaomi own MIUI 11. The Xiaomi MIUI 11 edition is a good choice comparatively so there is nothing to lose. Let not forget another performance booster Qualcomm Snapdragon 650, which is an updated one too. Now again, move on to the display and it is team up with the IPS LCD one where you get HD+ 1080 x 2340 pixels with 19.5:9 ratio. All of these will be protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- It comes with the highest pixel count of 48MP main camera
- 6.3″ of an extra-wide and bigger screen that has HD video playbacks
- Great media consumption can be possible with huge 4000mAh of battery backup
- Powerful RAM variation up to 3 to 6GB which allows fastest surfing the phone
- Protection is unleashed by the Gorilla Glass 5 with front and back glass
- Latest Android Pie & MIUI 11 and super performance with Snapdragon 660
8. LG Electronics Stylo 4
LG phone is a great brand and it great to hear that they bring this best smartphone under 200. This Stylo 4 factory unlocked phone has 6.2″ larger and the aspect ratio is satisfactory with 2160 × 1080 TFT display. By the way, one of the cons of it is to have 8.1 Oreo OS instead of the Pie version. However, it isn’t a big deal whereas you are getting other coolest features at this price.
The performance is standard as it has 450 Qualcomm Snapdragon processor which speed is 1.8GHz. Keep in mind, it doesn’t have the dual sim but only supported by the Nano sim cards. Apart from the processor, 3GB Ram is quite satisfactory to run all types of games and applications and to store data you are going to have 32GB of internal space.
- 6.2" FHD+ full vision TFT 2160 × 1080 display
- Android 8.1 Oreo installed
- 1.8GHz Octal-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon Sdm450 processor
The rear camera is sharp to take photos within 13MP high-speed autofocus LED flash. The 5MP wide-angle shooter is great as it can take lots of faces within the selfie camera. All of this task will be for extra hours with 3,300 mAh battery and more importantly, this will charge up in the shortest time for having the Type-C cable. last but not least, you are going to experience all the GSM network coverage, especially in the USA excluding CDMA networks.
- It comes with a better display with 2160 × 1080 resolution
- The IPS display is bigger enough with 6.2”
- Type-C cable makes it experience quick power recharge
- 3GB of RAM is satisfactory to run all apps and games
- 450 Powerful Snapdragon processor enhances the overall performance
9. Samsung Galaxy A20
Do you want to have a bigger display device which is the best-unlocked smartphone under 200 for many device lovers? Yes, I’m telling you about the A20 device which has 6.4″ of the huge display. Besides, another bigger stuff is the Battery backup that is 4,000mAh so you can have all-day media consumption. This phone comes with the international version with default Black color supported by the 4G LTE Bands.
- Super AMOLED 16.20cm (6.4”) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density) - Android Pie Samsung One UI
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable...
- Rear Camera: 13MP (F1.9)+5MP (F2.2) - Front Camera: 8MP (F2.0) - Video:1080p@30fps - Fingerprint...
The display is the main attention of this handset as it the wider screen of Super AMOLED display of the infinity-V display. Having the latest version of Android Pie and Samsung One UI look impressive to the users. Every cornerstone of this handset is great just like 3GB of Ram team up with the 32GB internal space. The middle punch hole is the trendy feature that will surely make you amazed. On the other hand, this punch hole makes it bigger to eat up the least space.
The bigger battery is not the finish line again, it comes with the fast charging mode with 15W. The chipset is exclusively Exynos brand of 7884 model and the GPU boosts it which is Mali G71 popular one. Now let’s dive into the camera segment where you can find the 13MP rear camera that can take wide shots due to the f/1.9 aperture. The front one also can take a wide-angle selfie with a 5MP shooter.
- 6.4” of the huge size of Infinity-U display is the main attention of it
- It has extra bigger battery backup with 4,000mAh with fast charger mode
- Super AMOLED display looks vivid with latest Android One UI
- Best Samsung processor chipset of Exynos 7884 with Mali G71 GPU
- 3GB+32GB of Ram+Rom support better device performance
Which handset now seems to be the most appealing at the same time best-unlocked smartphone under 200? Let us help you to draw an outline of them. We will bring on two choices and our first choice is the last one in this review. Yes, Galaxy A20 has everything out of the box at the same time it is below 200. The largest 6.4” display and bigger 4,000 battery support are the key reasons to place it at the first place. Besides, the RAM+ROM and the processor with OS all are up to date.
Another choice from us is Nokia 6, and guess why we recommend it to you. The only main reason that makes the difference from the rest of every handset here is the Full Metal Body Construction. So it is not only, budget-oriented but also, the best durable handset too. So you can keep it for years. Now everything is just under your eye, all you need to do is to make a move and buy anyone of them now.
Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 9 Best Unlocked Smartphone Under 200 USD