People took smartphones one step further with the features and specialities of mobile phones. Samsung is the most trusted brand among all. Undoubtedly Samsung is the biggest name in the Android world. It has been serving people at an affordable price. But what is the best Samsung phones under $200 that suits your preference.
Most of the people interested in using android phone. Because, the price of iPhone is skyrocketing. In that case, people are using Samsung phones at affordable prices. Hence you can find the most cheap unlocked iPhones under 100. Some Samsung phones are so similar in terms of their range and design. As a result, when someone is going to pick these Samsung phones falls into confusion. That’s why by the consideration of features, performance, users opinion and price range, here we break down the 7 best Samsung phones under $200 that fits your budget. Let’s dive into the detailed review.
- 7 Best Samsung Phones Under $200
- 1. Samsung Galaxy A10 A105M DUOS under budget $200
- 2. Samsung Galaxy S7 G930A under $200 budget
- 3. Samsung Galaxy A20e Dual SIM SM-A202F under $200
- 4. Samsung Galaxy A20 under the budget $200
- 5. Samsung Galaxy S7 Active G891A on budget under $200
- 6. Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime J327A budget phone under $200
- 7. Samsung Galaxy J7 most popular phone under $200
- Final Verdict
7 Best Samsung Phones Under $200
1. Samsung Galaxy A10 A105M DUOS under budget $200
Samsung Galaxy A10 A105 DUOS gives you face recognition technology. It has no fingerprint protection. It offers you face lock protection so you can hold the phone to your face for a secure way to unlock and access. Samsung Galaxy A10 mobile phone is like plastic. It has come with 32GB internal storage and 2GB RAM. Samsung Galaxy features an LCD Infinity-V display that includes a small notch above the display and a thick chin beneath.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),...
- (6.2") HD+ Infinity-V 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density) - Front glass, plastic body
- 32GB ROM + 2GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB - Android Pie Samsung One UI - Exynos 7884 Octa-Core -...
- 5 – megapixel selfie snapper.
- 3.5mm headphone jack.
- 13MP back camera and 5MP front camera.
- 6.2 inches display.
- Battery 3400mAH.
If Samsung Galaxy A10 runs slowly then it means that the problem is just due to some third party applications. In this case, you should restart your phone to start up into standard mode. This can clear out the cache, unnecessary tasks from running.
Samsung Galaxy has no dual cameras. But you can get a single camera on both the front and back side. Back camera is 13 Megapixel with LED flash and Panaroma. It is not a Water resistant phone. It has dual current adaptability. So you can use Samsung Galaxy A10 charger at home, office anywhere you travel as the charger is 800MA. It is a dual SIM phone.
As this device is an entry-level phone so it runs exceptionally fast. Though it has an awesome display and excellent performance, its price is very reasonable. This phone is compatible with GSM- T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS and CDMA- Verizon, Sprint and Boost. If you’re a MetroPCS users, you may explore the Samsung Metro PCS cell phones that we covered before. And you must like the review of best unlocked phones under 300
A couple of Samsung Galaxy A10 users opine that this device slows down in a huge amount which is annoying for a user. Otherwise it is a good Samsung device with a cheap rate.
2. Samsung Galaxy S7 G930A under $200 budget
Samsung Galaxy S7 is Samsung’s one of the best and the most convenient models. It was Samsung’s flagship phone with powerful hardware and best camera at the same time. It has a 5.1 inches super AMOLED display with a 1440×2560 resolution. It has a 32GB vibrant display. It performs powerfully compared to the others. Samsung claims that their new model Galaxy S7 G930A can resist water to a depth of 1.5 metres for 30 minutes and also dustproof.
- G930A is originally att verient. but is unlocked to be used with any GSM carrier . Will not work...
- 5.1 inches battery.
- Water Resistant.
This device is compatible with Qlink wireless GSM network. If you are living in New York or Missouri then you will be able to get the full power of the network. Otherwise your network will slow down. Samsung Galaxy S7 G930A lasts for 3 to 4 years. But you need to change the battery after 1.5 years. As it is a Flagship device so it is manufactured in an excellent way than newer models. The best thing about this device is it can take selfies beneath underwater. Its underwater photography is turlly amazing.
Few Samsung Galaxy S7 G930A users opine that this device has some problems like it stops apps from the middle to the working and even when you are not using your phone. So they suggest for new users that if they face this kind of problem they should delete unnecessary apps and cache. Several users opine that this device’s hardware is great but its software is not expected. Otherwise it is an amazing Samsung’s phone.
3. Samsung Galaxy A20e Dual SIM SM-A202F under $200
Samsung’s most stylish and good looking device is Samsung Galaxy A20e. This device is Samsung’s most latest device as it has launched in 2019. For its plastic unibody it appears to people fresh and sleekly. Being a plastic unibody it is durable if we compare this device with others. It has a 5.8 inches display and narrow bazels. Its both audio and video panel is HD. It is a water resist and dust resist device. This device is bigger, heavier compared with other Samsung’s models. This phone has a display with the resolution of 720×1560 pixel and an aspect ratio 19.5;9.
- For USA Buyers : This Smartphone is compatible/will work with any GSM Networks such as AT&T,...
- Dual-SIM, Network Compatibility : SIM CARD 1 [ 2G GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 and/or 3G UMTS 850(B5)...
- 5.8 inches, PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, 720 x 1560 pixels
- 4000 mAH battery.
- It supports 4G LTE networks.
- 13MP back camera 5MP front camera.
Samsung Galaxy A20e Dual SIM SM- A202F is a dual SIM device which comes with dual 4G and dual standby. It has a dual lens camera setup at the back. This includes a 13-megapixel primary camera and 5-megapixel secondary camera. It offers 3GB RAM.
Some users opine that Samsung Galaxy A20e phone has a disadvantage of its battery life. As it is a dual SIM supporting device so it faces some problems like burning battery power. They suggest to new users that when they go to use this device they should charge it almost regularly. Some users complain that having two SIM cards they also face network problems which is the major problem.
4. Samsung Galaxy A20 under the budget $200
Samsung Galaxy A20 is a new model of Samsung. This device is good from a few angles. Samsung has refined its camera software. The performance of this device is quite good if we consider its price. It has a 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary camera. It has a 6.4 inches display and 13 megapixel camera. It has a 3.5mm audio jack. It has a battery of 4000mAH and an internal storage of 32GB. Samsung Galaxy A20 is compatible with Assurance wireless GSM and Qlink Wireless. So a user can get a good network.
- 3G Bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - 4G LTE Bands LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600),...
- Super AMOLED 16. 20cm (6. 4”) HD+ Infinity-V Display (~268 ppi density)
- 32GB + 3GB RAM - microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) - Exynos 7884 Octa-core - Non-removable...
- Samsung Galaxy has fingerprint protection.
- It has a resolution of 720×1560 pixels.
This device has no waterproof and water resistance capacity. That’s why Samsung doesn’t offer a warranty of this phone. And this phone doesn’t last long like Samsung’s other model. The main cause of not being durable is it can’t cover water damage. Samsung Galaxy A20 is a high- end device with a mid range and affordable price. According to Samsung, their Galaxy Series is more convenient and serviceable than A- series. Also you may explore the Samsung senior citizen phone reviews as well how you can avail the best senior citizen cell phone plans for free.
Some of the users make their opinion that the display glass of Samsung Galaxy A20 is cranky. This can easily fracture. As Samsung Galaxy A20 has no Gorilla Glass. This is one of the disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy A20. So when a customer went to purchase this device he should keep this in mind.
5. Samsung Galaxy S7 Active G891A on budget under $200
Samsung Galaxy S7 is Samsung’s most commodious model. Samsung Galaxy S7 is compatible with GSM, HSPA and LTE. This device offers a powerful performance and high quality optics. People have warmly welcomed this device from Samsung. Currently it is going much more in the markets. People accept the Samsung Galaxy S7 Active G891A because it has extra long battery life. On this day maximum phone’s battery damage after 1.5 years.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on...
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: Technology GSM / HSPA / LTE. LTE bands LTE...
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery has 4000mAh which in a Usage time...
- 1440×2560 Pixel resolution.
- 576 ppi pixel density.
Samsung Galaxy S7 is water and dust resistant. It can be completely submerged in 5feet of water over 30 minutes.But its storage is too short for a person. It supports 32GB memory while Samsung’s other model supports 64GB. The battery capacity of Samsung Galaxy S7 Active is up to 4000mAH. But if a user is always on his display then battery life can early damage even if in low brightness. But it’s not a major problem. Because it has a non removable battery which means true endurance of battery life.
Users make positive opinions for Samsung Galaxy S7 Active that it has speedy performance,expandable storage and excellent camera quality. So they suggest phone users purchase Samsung Galaxy S7 Active at cheaper rate.
6. Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime J327A budget phone under $200
Samsung Galaxy J3 has launched in 2017. This product from Samsung has disappointed people for its poor service. Though Samsung Galaxy J3 is cheaper than others for its disadvantages. This device has more disadvantages than advantages. It has a removable battery.
- DOES THIS DEVICE NEED A SIM CARD: Yes it does Being that this device is GSM unlocked it will work on...
- WHAT NETWORK FREQUENCIES ARE SUPPORTED BY THIS DEVICE: GSM: GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900 UMTS:...
- HOW LONG CAN I EXPECT THE BATTERY TO LAST ME: Well the battery (EB-BG530BBU) has 2600mAh which in a...
- 5MP back camera and 2MP selfie camera.
- Battery capacity 2600mAH.
Samsung Galaxy J3 is underwhelming even for a budget phone. It has a 5.00 display and a resolution of 720×1280 pixels. Samsung Galaxy J3 comes with a 1.8GHz octa core processor and 1.5GB RAM. This phone is compatible with GSM and HSPA. So its network can be slowed down.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime users gave many more negative reviews. They opine that the disadvantages of this device is it has the same key hardware as last year and has a mediocre camera and processing speeds. So those who want a Samsung Galaxy J3 prime should not buy this model rather they should save money to get a better phone from Samsung.
7. Samsung Galaxy J7 most popular phone under $200
The most convenient and popular of all models is the Samsung Galaxy J7. Samsung Galaxy J7 is a high quality device that gives users everything they need. Boost mobile has a couple of affordable smartphones. Samsung Galaxy J7 is one of them of that bunch. Samsung Galaxy J7 has a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 720×1080 pixels. This device is not waterproof.
- 5.5" HD Screen; 1.56 GHz Octa-Core processor; Android 8.0 Oreo
- 4G LTE; Wi-Fi Capable; Bluetooth 4.2 wireless technology; MP3 Player
- 13MP Camera/13MP Front Facing Camera; Internal memory 16GB; supports Micro SD memory card up to 400...
- 3 GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage.
- 8 Megapixel selfie camera.
Samsung Galaxy J7 has a 13MP primary camera that can record full HD 1080P videos. Frontal camera is 5MP. It has a removable battery.
A couple of users suggest to the phone user to choose this phone as it is full of merits. So those who want to buy a good featuring mobile phone they can think about Samsung Galaxy J7.
These are 7 best Samsung Phones you can get under $200 which are affordable for all classes of people. Those who want to buy Samsung phones under $200 but didn’t find any clue now have a look at this overview.
Last update on 2020-08-05 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API