There are several advantages of having Qlink compatible phones. Most importantly, Qlink provides more call minutes in a month than any other lifeline service provides in the country. You are provided with 1000 minutes through Qlink wireless upgrade phone. Therefore, you can easily book appointments, reach employers, contact health services and emergency services, and chit-chat with your family and friends. However, all phones are not compatible with Qlink.
Before you go through the 15 Qlink compatible phones list, I recommend you to consider these 2 model for your needs. Motorola Nexus 6 would be best if you spend long time on your phone with affordable budget with the latest smartphone features. and Kyocera Hydro C5170 will best for seniors person.
If you want to explore the best Qlink wireless compatible phones to have the one which you like the most, read on. These phones have different operating systems and features. To help you out, we have put specific details about each one of the 15 best Qlink compatible phones of 2020 we have listed here.
Here you can find your desired Qlink compatible phones that suits your needs.
This smartphone has the best price for buyers in the US under Qlink compatibility. This phone has an internal memory of 16 GB and has RAM of 2GB. It looks stunning with 5 inch HD display screen. The screen is water-resistant, which is definitely a plus point. If we talk about the operating system of this phone, it works on android 7.1 Nougat – a latest release by android. Moto E comes in unlocked versions and locked versions.
- Fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor, 2 GB RAM with 16 GB internal...
- Brilliant 5” HD display with water-repellent screen
- 6 MP front-facing camera and 8 MP rear-facing camera with flash
For more efficiency, it is suggested to go with the unlocked version even when it is higher in cost. Moreover, a fingerprint sensor is included and with it you can unlock the camera and start clicking pictures immediately. The front camera is 5 MP and the rear camera is 8 MP. You can get your work done fast on this smartphone as it comes with 4G capabilities.
The downside of this phone is that it does not have a front camera. It is also not enabled by 4G. Also, there is no flash available.
This phone was released in October 2013. Through all these years, LG has done an excellent job upgrading the phone. As of now, in 2020, it has become trendy among the citizens of America. The screen is smaller than other phones in the market, but the phone has full HD touch screen made of Corning Gorilla glass. This smartphone uses Android 4.4 to work and can be upgraded to Android 6.0.
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100, 4G: LTE 700 / 800 / 850 /...
- 4.95" True HD IPS+ Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen w/ Protective Corning Gorilla Glass 3"
- Android v4.4 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.2 (KitKat), Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 Processor,...
The main camera is of 8 MP and has the facilities of autofocus and flash. Therefore, the pictures and videos taken on this phone are praiseworthy. This smartphone has a 2.3 GHz Quadcore processor. You get an internal storage of 16 GB. The storage capacity can be expanded with the help of an SD card. The unlocked version of this smartphone is also available for use.
The customer reviews of this phone are impressive. Most importantly, it is available at an affordable price in the market. It has a processor of 1.5 GHz, which means that it supports gaming quite well. This smartphone has a 5.0-inch display screen and comes with a front camera of 5MP. The LED flash makes taking quality pictures more efficient.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, provide Prime members with easy...
- 4,500 mAh battery for up to 2 days of battery with fast-charging capabilities
The front camera is 13 MP and has a facility of autofocus and LED flash. This phone has an operating system of Android 7.1. LG X Charge comes with RAM of 2GB and internal storage of 16 GB. The storage can be easily expanded up to 256 GB. This phone offers a long battery life and therefore, it is strongly recommended for the people who travel more often.
The only downside is that a fingerprint scanner is not included, which is generally available in smartphones these days. Overall, for its price it is a great smartphone.
If you are an iPhone lover, there is good news for you. The iPhone 5c is compatible with Qlink. The facility of high surfing is provided with the 4G speed. This iPhone has a high-resolution display screen of 4-inch with an aspect ratio of 16:9. In addition, it runs on iOS 7. However, it can be upgraded up to 10.3.3.
- CPU Dual-core 1.3 GHz Swift (ARM v7-based)
- GPU PowerVR SGX 543MP3 (triple-core graphics)
- 8 MP
The internal storage of this phone varies from 32, 16 and 8 GB. This iPhone has 1GB RAM to offer. About the camera, 8 MP camera is available with facilities of a panorama, LED flash and HDR. The iPhone has excellent sensors for Accelerometer, proximity, gyro and compass. Similar to other iPhones, this one also comes with Siri and natural language dictation.
The downside is that this phone does not have any memory card slot. The battery of this phone is 1510 mAh. Therefore, it needs to be charged again after only some time.
At its price, this is definitely one of the best Qlink compatible phones of 2020. This smartphone is efficient and is compatible with Qlink. Although some customers claimed the issue of low performance, it could be because of the installation of too many apps on the phone which could overload it.
- 5.0-inch HD Super LCD3 Capacitive Touchscreen, 720 x 1280 pixel resolution (~294ppi pixel density)
- Android v4.4 KitKat, Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 400, Processor: Quad-Core 1.2 GHz
- 8 Megapixel Camera with 4x digital zoom, Autofocus, LED Flash + 5 Megapxiel Front Camera
Therefore, it is suggested that using a minimal number of applications on the phone works best. Fewer apps help maintain the efficiency of the whole system. In general, this Qlink compatible smartphone is reliable for communication and using social media. However, it is not suitable for gaming.
This phone was released into the market in 2014 and it is popularly called as Google Nexus 6. This phone is not only compatible with Qlink, but it also offers some extraordinary features that make it more desirable for customers.
- More space to explore - A bigger phone with more everything
- Brilliant 6" screen and dual front-facing stereo speakers make content shine
- Go longer and charge less with 3220 mash battery which provides up to 24 hours per charge and turbo...
It has a captivating 5.96 inches’ touch screen and provides the 1440*2560 pixel resolution with an aspect ratio of 16:9. If we talk about the sturdiness of the screen, this phone has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection. About the operating system of the phone, it uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and it does not degenerate normally. The negative point of this phone is that it does not have a memory card slot.
This phone has great compatibility with Qlink. The reviews on Amazon are exciting. Alcatel one touch elevate and its amazing features make it desirable for customers. It uses Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 and has a 1.1 GHz Quad-core processor.
Coming to the display, this phone has a screen of 4.5″ inch and 480* 854 pixels. The pixel density of this smartphone is 218 PPI. It comes with a rare camera of 5 MP and a front camera of 2 MP. The storage of this model is not effective according to some users. The phone provides internal storage of 8 GB, but it can be increased with the help of an SD card.
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 4.5" touchscreen display
- 5MP rear-facing Camera with auto focus/2MP front-facing Camera
About its battery, Alcatel one touch provides a battery of size 2000 mAh. Its distinctive features consist of a proximity sensor and a light sensor. You might not capture high-quality images with this phone. Plus, graphics are poor when it comes to gaming. However, it is still a good smartphone in comparison to its cost.
This amazing smartphone is excellent in terms of compatibility with Qlink. In fact, Blu S1 is compatible with every GSM network carrier on the Globe. However, this smartphone does not work well with CDMA carriers like Verizon Wireless, Sprint and US Cellular. This phone is constructed with a brilliant balance of art to elaborate on its functional qualities. Its design outshines all standard designs of other phones. It has metallic paint on the body, which looks great.
- Sprint, Boost, and GSM Unlocked smartphone; Android 7.0 nougat
- 5.2” HD curved glass display with fingerprint scanner; 13MP Main Camera with flash + 5MP front...
- 16GB Internal memory 2GB RAM Micro SD up to 64GB, 1.5GHz Octa core Mediatek 6750 processor with...
In addition, the touch with curved glass panel makes this phone a top choice for buyers. BLU S1 runs on an Octa-core processor of 1.5GHz and is powered by Media Tek 6750 chipset. This powerful feature provides great capacity to perform all kinds of multitasking on this phone.
It has RAM of 2GB RAM and internal memory of 16GB. BLU S1 provides sufficient space for storage of your personal files such as songs, pictures and videos. This phone provides a fabulous visual experience. You can watch movies at 5.2 –inches display screen in fantastic 720 by 1280 resolution. It has an excellent primary camera of 13 MP with the facility of a flash and front camera of 5MP. Portraits and snapshots taken through this phone look really wonderful.
Kyocera is a very budget-friendly smartphone and has some absolutely amazing features. It is water resistant, which means you do not have to worry if it falls in the water. There are covers for ports which make sure that water does not get into any delicate area. When this phone is kept under water, it can survive up to three hours until anything negative changes happen in the system.
- Built-in Digital Camera: Yes
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Carrier: Discontinued by manufacturer, no longer able to activate by Boost Mobile
A great positive point of the phone is that its screen has a 4.0” IPS touch display. The talk time of this phone is nearly thirteen hours. It also depends on the way you have fixed the settings. You get a rear camera of 5MP with camcorder and flash.
This smartphone has a smart sonic receiving technology. It helps to hear at the time when typical speakers fail to keep up. It has an Eco Mode to maximize power management applications. Therefore, you would not have to bother about the battery of your phone.
This amazing smartphone features a fast pace battery charging, at the rate of 60% in thirty minutes. It supports the medium of wireless charging, which makes the buyers purchase it for just this feature. This smartphone is made with dictation commands that can be used with a natural voice.
- 5.1-inch QHD sAMOLED, 1440 x 2560 pixel resolution (~577ppi pixel density) + Corning Gorilla Glass 4...
- Android v6.0 Marshmallow, Chipset: Exynos 8890, Processor: Octa-Core (Quad-Core 2.3 GHz Quad &...
- 12 Megapixel Camera with f/1.7, 26mm, phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.5" sensor size,...
116GB cloud storage capacity of OneDrive is provided with Samsung Galaxy S7. The smartphone backs a noise cancellation with use of a mic. This phone has document editor which allows us to make amendments on several files with few touches. Many appreciate this phone for its easy to carry structure and size.
This is definitely one of the top Qlink compatible phones featured in 2020. It has a great 5.2-inch Full HD display. Also, sound quality is excellent with dual speakers of 3.6-watt on the front of phone. It is designed with an aluminum frame for glass. This makes the phone look slim and beautiful. Alcatel Idol 5S has an inbuilt sensor which is hyper-active.
- 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal storage with up to 512 GB optional expandable MicroSD memory, outstanding...
- Striking 5.2” 1080p HD display and 2.5D glass design with dual 3.6-watt front-facing speakers with...
- 12 MP rear-facing and 8 MP front-facing camera with video stabilization make images pop with...
It provides immediate and exclusive access to this smartphone. This feature permits you to switch in between various applications. You can click pictures without any disturbance with the use of a shutter button.
This phone has a back camera of 12MP camera with great two-tone flash. Plus, it has a front camera of 8MP that allows the user to click good quality pictures that also look fabulous on social media applications.
This Qlink compatible phone is compact and light in weight. It is unlocked, which means you can use the phone anywhere in the world. This phone has a facility of connecting Bluetooth and it runs on an operating system of Blackberry OS. It provides a 2.5-inch display screen that comes with 320X240 pixels. If we talk about the network, this phone uses an outdated CDMA.
- PDA Smart phone
- 8330 FOR Verizon
- NO CONTRACT Required to purchase
The negative point is that this phone does not have a front camera for taking selfies. However, the back camera of 2 MP comes with flash. It works on a Li-Ion 1150mAh battery. This battery can be removed if needed. Other features such as USB and speakers are also available. This phone comes with a trackball which makes it easier to navigate through and use the smartphone. It supports basic services such as email, voice dialing, conference calls and messages.
This amazing phone is crafted with sculpted polycarbonate and aluminum. It comes with Corning Gorilla for strong durability of the sleek design of the phone. This phone is designed in excellent quality to match the particular specifications of the current generation. It has a rear camera of 8MP with the facility of automatic scene capture.
- Durability by design: precision machined frame from a single block 0F aluminum Plus Corning Gorilla...
- Trusted technology: Qualcomm Snapdragon quad-core processor for trusted performance.
- All day entertainment: enjoy as you go, long battery life coupled with a great screen for a great...
Automatic focus on the phone also helps to improve the quality. The 5 MP front camera is able to capture pleasant looking selfies. This great phone permits the user to share pictures online by using google photos. Nokia 2 has a battery that does not run out for two days. This phone has a 4100mAh battery.
This phone has an HD+ display screen of 5.7-inches. It comes with a non-removable but durable battery. It has a great imaging software which makes it desirable for the people to buy. These phones support Amazon pre-installed applications for distinctive selections of application-services like Amazon Alexa, Amazon shopping and Amazon widget. All of this allows the user to access several daily affairs taking place online.
- Pre-installed selection of Amazon apps, including the Amazon Widget, Amazon Shopping, and Amazon...
- Amazon Alexa: Double press the power button when your phone is unlocked to just ask, and Alexa will...
- 5.7" HD+ Max Vision display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, fast 4G LTE speed, 1.4 GHz Qualcomm...
With this phone, you can enjoy thirty hours of amazing service because of its 4000 mAh battery. The 10w quick charger provides so many hours of charging in just some minutes. This smartphone has the facility of instant lock and unlock services due to its highly sensitive nature.
This phone is in the top of the list of best Qlink compatible phones of 2020. It uses the Octa-core processor of 1.9GHz. It offers 4GB RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The storage capacity can be expanded up to 256 GB with the help of a micro SD card. This phone features an infinity display screen with 18. 5:9 aspect ratio.
- International Version; Compatible with all GSM carriers worldwide (i.e. carriers that use a SIM)...
- Octa-core (4x2.3 GHz & 4x1.7 GHz) Processor
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ Super AMOLED (2960x1440), Infinity Display: a bezel-less, full-frontal,...
It has a rear camera of 12 MP and secondary camera of 8 MP. In addition, this smartphone also provides the facility of iris scanning. This facility is rarely found in smartphones. The downside of this phone is that it costs high.
All these phones are the best 15 phones in 2020 that are Qlink compatible. These are some of the phones that look great and work great. Otherwise, the market is filled with the phones that look beautiful but does not work that well. Therefore, make sure to choose carefully when you decide to have a Qlink compatible phone.
What Do You Require to Have a Qlink Compatible Smartphone?
Qlink has given strict guidelines for the users to follow when they get a compatible phone. Only when a user follows these guidelines accurately, they can get the Qlink compatible phone. Otherwise, one cannot have the facility to have such a phone. The mandatory instructions of Qlink are given below –
- One should end the service they were using for the previous two months. This means that if you were using any mobile services such as Sprint, Virgin or Boost services, you need to end these services.
- If one was previously using Sprint, make sure to clear up and meet all the previous financial and contractual and obligations. Only after making sure of this, one can get the Qlink compatible phone.
- The phone of the user should not have any of the charter contracts.
- For people who use Virgin and Boost mobiles, make sure that it is activated on the prepaid account for one year. Only if this condition fulfills, the Virgin and Boost phone users can get it.
If one follows the above mentioned guidelines and do not have any conditions that deny the permit of having a Qlink compatible phone, then the user can easily get such a phone.
Last update on 2020-12-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 15 Best Qlink Compatible Phones in 2020
- 1. Motorola Moto-E Unlocked – compatible with Qlink Wireless
- 2. LG Nexus 5 D820 Unlocked Qlink Compatible Phone
- 3. LG X Charge Unlocked Qlink Wireless Compatible Phone
- 4. Apple iPhone 5c – compatible with Qlink
- 5. HTC Desire 626 Unlocked – compatible with Qlink
- 6. Motorola Nexus 6 Unlocked – Compatible With Qlink Wireless
- 7. Alcatel One Touch Elevate – Qlink compatible phone
- 8. Blu S1 – Qlink Wireless compatible phone
- 9. Kyocera Hydro Edge – Qlink compatible phone
- 10. Samsung Galaxy S7 – compatible with Qlink Wireless
- 11. Alcatel Idol 5S – compatible with Qlink
- 12. Blackberry Curve 8330 – compatible with Qlink
- 13. Nokia 2 Dual Sim Unlocked – compatible with Qlink network
- 14. Moto G6 Play – compatible with Qlink
- 15. Samsung Galaxy S8 – Qlink compatible phone