A study has shown that we feel confident when we use products or services that are well known and have a strong reputation. As a result of our increased confidence, we can close a deal without breaking a sweat. So, it’s important that we decorate our office, wear clothes, and use gadgets that improve our confidence. And a part of our office decoration and business requirement, we need a phone system.
With this in mind, we’ve chosen the brand Panasonic which is a number 1 brand in the cordless phone system. That’s why Panasonic’s small business phone system will be an ideal choice for our office. Here, we’ve researched and reviewed 7 of the best Panasonic digital phone systems for your consideration. So, let’s get started.
7 Best Panasonic Small Business Phone Systems
Panasonic small business phone system (Corded + Cordless)
For a fully cordless phone, sometimes we can’t find the handset or see it far away from our desk. At that time, it seems impossible to leave the important task and pick it up. For that reason, it is a good practice to have a phone system that has both corded and cordless handsets. So, we chose this phone system from Panasonic as it meets our criteria.
1. PANASONIC Corded / Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
This is a single line phone which has a corded main console with two cordless handsets. The feature that attracted our attention towards it is its baby monitor and battery backup system.
So, if you run your business from your home, this Panasonic phone system will be your great companion. Because you can attend business calls and monitor if your baby’s awake at once with its baby monitoring feature. Just put a cordless handset in your kid’s room you’ll get alerts to your base station.
Another big reason is that it has a very powerful battery backup system giving you continuous talks time for 7 hours. It gets really handy when the power goes out. In addition, you can find your key ring by adding a detector device to it. Pressing a button can activate the alarm and you can find the key ring following the sound.
- This Panasonic home phone system has all basic features of a base unit with easy-to-use options.
- It has a 3.4-inch large display which shows caller IDs clearly.
- Also, it has a talking caller ID feature and you can block unwanted marketing calls with one-touch.
- The phone has got advanced noise cancellation technology which allows you to listen clearly even if he/she is calling from a busy place.
- It has call-waiting, call-hold, and intercom options with a wall-mounting feature.
Panasonic small business phone system (Cordless)
If you have the business culture that includes most of the work without time restraints, you can have full cordless phone systems. Moreover, it’d be best for you if you need to move more. So, let’s see the phone systems that are completely cordless.
2. PANASONIC DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone System with 4 Handsets
We like the Panasonic KX-TGE434B not only for its sleek and modern design but also for its enhanced noise reduction and long-range key finding technology.
What we mean is that you can hear your caller’s voice loud and clear no matter how noisy the outside environment is and they can hear you clearly too. Another feature of key finding capability is that if you add an extra detection device to your key ring, the phone can set off an alarm on the device within 200 yards. So, you’ll be able to find it following the loud alarm.
Lastly, all of the cordless handsets have DECT 6.0 technology. So, they are able to communicate in long-distance without compromising the security. DECT 6.0 prevents any wiretapping or interference and improves call quality.
- The phone features loud announcements of caller IDs and gives you the power to block calls with one-touch.
- Unlike other device’s tone paging, this one offers you voice paging that can give the listeners clear instructions.
- Also, these sets have a power backup option so that you won’t have to miss another call when the power goes out.
- The 2-way full-duplex speakerphone feature allows hands-free operation and more.
- You can expand the network adding 3 additional handsets so you’ll have a total of 6 cordless handsets and 1 cordless base station.
3. Panasonic 2-Line Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
We like this product as it is the only Panasonic multi-line phone system on our list of Panasonic small business phone systems. Also, it has Link2Cell technology which makes 2 cell phones connected to the main console. So, you’ll get messages and call alerts on your cell phone.
Though this phone is limited to 2 handsets, you can increase the number with its Link2Cell technology. Moreover, it announces caller ID in 2 languages which are English and Spanish.
In addition, you can charge your Smartphone when you’re working near the base station. So, you’ll never run out of power. Finally, it has a feature of dual answering system which sends a signal to a registered cell number when a caller records a message. So, you’ll not be away from an important message for too long.
- This 2-line phone is capable of making 3-way conferencing cutting a decision making time short.
- The handsets are securely connected with DECT 6.0 technology with long-range so that no one can wiretap your line.
- The Link2Cell technology allows a maximum of 4 smart phones to connect with the main console so that you can get calls and SMS alerts on your phone.
- Also, the consoles have the capability to charge your phone and it makes sure that your phone never runs out of charge.
- It has a talking caller ID feature with an easy one-touch call block option.
4. PANASONIC Amplified Cordless Phone with 1 Handset
You must be thinking what would I do with a phone that has only one set, right? Well, you can do a lot of things as this one has some unique features. First of all, it has a unique Slow Talk control system. Also, it can be done with one-touch and do it while you’re talking. So, you’ll be able to understand those who are a fast speaker.
Secondly, it has a caller volume increasing system which boosts up the volume to a maximum of 50 dB and increases the ringer volume up to 112 dB. So, you’ll be able to hear the incoming call loud and clear. Also, you’ll be able to understand the caller’s voice clearly even if he/she is in a noisy place.
Finally, the main console has batteries inside so that you can receive calls when the power goes out. It can give you backup for a maximum of 3 hours with its 2 Ni-MH batteries. Also, you can put it on the wall with its wall mounting feature.
- This phone’s slow down talk, noise reduction, and volume increasing features will make you hear and understand every call no matter what.
- The KX-TGM450S has 15 loud ringtones and bright LEDs on both the handset and main console for visual call alert.
- Also, the phone announces who’s calling in English or Spanish.
- It has a phonebook that can store 100 numbers, 9 quick dial numbers, and block 250 caller IDs.
- With a large white backlit display, it’s easy to see and other options are easy to use with 17 minutes of message recording feature.
5. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
The best thing about this 2 handset phone from Panasonic is that it can connect with Siri, Google Now, and S Voice. Also, you can add a maximum of 3000 numbers which is more than enough for your small business.
The second thing you’ll love about this phone is its design and look. It comes with rose gold and white color but the rose gold one looks astonishing which will surely add a premium vibe to your office decoration.
The last feature we want to mention is its ECO mode. What does it do? It lowers down the power consumption when you’re closest to the main console. So, you’ll get extended talk time of a maximum of 10 hours and a maximum standby time of 5 days.
- You can take calls on 2 of your smart phones by connecting those to the phone with Link2Cell technology using class 1 Bluetooth which gives you a range of 330 feet.
- The set announces caller ID in English or Spanish and allows you to block a maximum of 150 annoying marketers.
- The digital voicemail system can store up to 18 minutes of messages and the base station shows the number of received messages displaying in a large number.
- The set runs on 2 AAA-size Ni-MH batteries which supports you for a long time.
- Also, the cordless handsets come with wall mounting capabilities.
6. PANASONIC Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets
This is a perfect Panasonic small business phone system that has all the necessary features you’ll need to make a complex business operation easier. The things we like the most about this phone are its easy calling mode, Smartphone connectivity, and long battery backup.
Also, you can connect the phone to Siri, Google Now and S Voice which surely adds an advantage for calling and maintaining schedules. Again, connecting 2 smart phones with the device makes a lot of things quicker.
At last, we want to mention its huge battery backup feature which can support you for 12 hours non-stop. It’s possible because of 2 Ni-MH AAA-size batteries that are rechargeable. Also, it’ll give you 7 days of standby time.
- The phone system is expandable up to 6 handsets and you can sync extra 2 smart phones with a range of 330 feet.
- It can block 250 bothering caller IDs which is more than what other models are offering.
- Also, it has a caller ID announcement feature and improved paging option which can successfully draw the attention of all.
- Its enhanced noise reduction technology will allow you to hear the callers’ voice clearly even they call from a noisy environment.
- This wall-mountable phone can store up to 3000 numbers which are enough and has a large 1.8-inch display for better viewing.
7. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets
This is another Panasonic business phone system that looks charming with its navy blue Also, the phone has got improved design and advanced energy-saving technology. Moreover, it connects to Siri, Google Now, and S Voice which will make calling effortless.
With its Link2Cell feature, you can securely connect 2 of your smart phones and get voice or SMS alerts within 330 feet. It uses class 1 Bluetooth technology which is powerful, reliable and secure.
Also, you can add different ringtones to different caller IDs. Moreover, it features a Bilingual caller ID announcement system which will help you to decide whether you should take the call or not. Overall, it ensures your maximum calling convenience so that no misunderstanding happens.
- You can add a maximum of 3000 numbers to your phonebook and block 150 numbers that are bothering you with a simple one-touch process.
- The 3-cordless handsets can be mounted on the wall and the base station has 2 Ni-MH batteries that are rechargeable.
- The message counter shows the number of unread messages with a large display so that you never miss important ones and it can record 18 minutes of messages.
- You can get a maximum of 10 hours talk time and 5 days standby period because of its ECO mode that saves power while you’re near the station.
- Along with the caller ID announcement feature, it has an individual ringtone set option for more convenience.
All of the phones above have unique features. You should choose the one that gets closest to your requirements. But if you’re puzzled regarding which one to buy, you can consider our recommendation. Buy Panasonic KX-TGF352N if you think you can’t always keep track of the cordless handset. Otherwise, the Panasonic KX-TGF573S would be the best Panasonic small business phone system for you. So, order now before the stock runs out.
Last update on 2021-09-17 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
- 7 Best Panasonic Small Business Phone Systems
- 1. PANASONIC Corded / Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
- 2. PANASONIC DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone System with 4 Handsets
- 3. Panasonic 2-Line Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
- 4. PANASONIC Amplified Cordless Phone with 1 Handset
- 5. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System with 2 Handsets
- 6. PANASONIC Link2Cell Bluetooth Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets
- 7. PANASONIC Expandable Cordless Phone System with 3 Handsets