From the listed some of the best broadband TV and phone deals including line rental available today, you can save a lot. Every year, we have to spend hundreds of dollars due to line rent, and it won’t be the case anymore.
Here, we have gathered monthly different broadband, TV, phone, and a combination of all three plans. One thing common about those deals is that none of them will cost you line rent ever. So, let’s see the best available packages and their features from below.
12 Best Broadband, TV, And Phone Deals Including Line Rental 2021
1. Deals from BT
From BT networks, you can get different attractive and affordable packages for broadband, TV, and mobile. Even with fiber connections, you will be able to enjoy unlimited internet without spending much.
They offer up to 67 Mbps speed with unlimited streaming, gaming, and downloading on multiple devices at only £39.99 per month. On the other hand, their VIP deal for TV costs only £60 per month, and both of them come with a 24-month contract.
- For the internet connection, BT guarantees at least 10 Mbps WiFi speed in every room of your large house.
- The plans will include a recordable TV box so that you can watch your favorite shows anytime you want.
- It will also include a 10-meter cable for wiring, and you can choose an expert installation service for £30.
- The BT broadband features several security options so that you and your family members browse the internet safely.
- You will also get access to 5 million BT WiFi hotspots and BT Cloud storage to increase your productivity.
With the VIP package, you can get the most channels of all sorts and never miss your favorite shows or sports events ever. However, it has also got cheap cable TV for low-income seniors, which starts from only £10 per month. They call it a Classic Entertainment package that comes with lots of premium channels a 24-month contract.
BT holds the right to increase the package prices every year, and they do it due to inflation. It may also increase during your contract period, which you should be prepared for. The TV packages come with at least 24 months contract. So, think carefully before taking their services for such a long time.
2. Deals from Sky
Sky provides broadband internet over a telephone line, and you can relax if you already have a line. With your request, Sky can take over your existing line, and you can start taking their services in no time.
The bundle packages include high-speed internet and amazing TV plans to ensure maximum entertainment. It starts with the Superfast TV Bundle at £37, and the most expensive one is the Superfast, Sports & Cinema with a cost of £68 per month.
- With the bundle deals, you will be able to get discounts and manage the bills easily by consolidating your bills into one.
- Your Sky Q boxes can be turned into WiFi hotspots by Sky Broadband and Fibre, which will improve the WiFi signal in your home.
- All packages include every Sky originals and premium entertainment channels to get the most out of your money.
- With an average speed of 59 Mbps, you can select any bundle offers without worrying about the internet speed.
- You can choose to get Sky Protect services, which will cover your Sky equipment, TVs, mobiles, laptops, and tablets.
Now, no sports event or TV shows will be missed with the top-most bundle offer. The speed of the internet connection is also worth praising because it is more than enough for households. Even if you are a pro-gamer or heavy data consumer, this speed can match your needs and give you unlimited access to the internet.
Depending on your credit score, a certain upfront cost may apply to get the packages. Also, the plans include an 18-month contract, which may introduce an early termination fee. It can occur in case of canceling their services before the contract period. Finally, you should expect an increase in monthly bills during your contract period.
3. Deals from NOWTV
As many companies offer cheap cable and internet packages, you can also get some from NOWTV. They offer 33% off of their Entertainment packages to the new customers for a limited time. Also, if you are looking for no-contract cable and internet packages, look no more and check out the deals from this company.
- From NOWTV, you will get a truly unlimited broadband connection that won’t cut connection speed after a limit.
- There are no contracts to get the deals from NOWTV, making it convenient for everyone to switch anytime.
- There is a dedicated team at NOWTV that will assist you in switching from other networks without facing any trouble.
- They offer 3 different monthly internet packages without making you spend on line-rentals.
- Also, there are several packages for calls and TV plans so that you can choose the most suitable one for your home.
The most affordable plan from this company costs £18 per month for anytime calls and an internet connection with speeds up to 11 Mbps. You can also add an entertainment pass to the package, which costs £5.99 per month for 12 months.
For the highest average download speed of 63 Mbps, you can go with their Super Fiber package. Moreover, the bundles include any time calling feature, and the Entertainment pass includes registration up to 6 devices. However, from their official website, you can sign up for their services and switch easily, letting the company handle the paperwork.
Though the plans don’t come with any contract, you may face a sudden increase in plan pricing in any month. There is no activation fee, but a small amount of delivery fee may apply.
4. Deals from Vodafone
For the best internet and phone deals, we turned to Vodafone, and they didn’t disappoint us. No matter if you are new to Vodafone or an existing customer, you won’t have to pay any upfront cost for buying a monthly plan.
There are 2 broadband-only packages where the Superfast 1 comes with an average download speed of 35 Mbps, and Superfast 2 comes with 63 Mbps. They also offer great upload speeds and a guaranteed minimum download speed.
- For family persons, the packages come with a 15% discount by adding further pay monthly plans to your account.
- If the broadband service of Vodafone gets interrupted for any reason, you can get a 50GB boost for each of your mobiles on your account.
- Moreover, by adding a Pay monthly mobile plan to your Vodafone account, you can save up to £3 every month.
- The broadband packages are for unlimited usage and won’t limit your speed after any limit, like many companies.
- All of the packages come with an 18-month contract and a 6-month free trial of F-Secure SAFE.
Those are not all, and you can bundle data with calling features and save some more. With a 24-month contract, you can get unlimited data and unlimited minutes + text for £15 for the first 6 months. After this period, you will be charged with £30 per month and can enjoy the fastest available internet.
In 2019, Vodafone was awarded the best broadband provider and best value packages by uSwitch. So, you can rely on their network and for the best phone and internet packages. So, switch now and save a lot of your hard-earned money every year from internet bills. Please visit the official website to know Vodafone’s broadband availability in your area and make a call.
5. Deals from Virgin Media
Here, we are talking about the Ultimate Oomph Bundle that no other company can match. It includes over 28 premium channels, M500 broadband internet, Truly Unlimited SIM, and Talk More Anytime plan.
And it all comes at a price of only £79 per month for a 12-month contract period. All those features require some configuration, and you will have to pay £35 as a setup fee. Another biggest benefit is that the pricing includes Virgin Phone Line.
- Only new customers can go for the ultimate Oomph bundle, and existing customers need to check other plans.
- A line rental worth £19 per month is included in the package saving you a lot of money every year.
- The TV part in the bundle will get you more than 280 channels, including Kids Pick and all the Entertainment Picks.
- The broadband part in the bundle can give you an average download speed of 516 Mbps, which is truly unlimited.
- The phone part in the bundle will allow you to make calls anytime within UK landlines and mobiles.
That is why this is the best broadband tv and phone deals, including line rental. However, Virgin Media also offers you to customize your package if you don’t like the preset deal. So, check out the limited-time deals linked here and act wisely compared with some other plans on the list.
The price of your deal won’t increase for the contract period, and not everyone can get this deal. It is dependent on the survey of your area, network capacity, and checking your credit. By canceling Virgin Media’s service before the contract ends, you might need to pay an early termination fee. Finally, this is a limited time offer, and you should check its availability first.
6. Deals from EE Home
This is the only deal on the list that will get you Apple TV 4K with an unlimited broadband connection. The starting bundle package of EE costs £35 per month for an average speed of 10 Mbps.
The most expensive plan will give you an average download speed of 300 Mbps and allow your whole house to stream 4K videos along with gaming and downloading. It all comes at only £58 per month when you go for the 18-month contract.
- All broadband plans are subjected to no data caps or download limits making you surf the internet worry-free.
- Every customer can get a 5GB data boost, which will be added to the EE pay monthly mobile plan saving you £12.99.
- For the first 12 months, you will get a free subscription to Norton Security Premium that can save you £79.99.
- The Apple TV included in the package will let you enjoy 4K videos for the top monthly plans.
- After 14 days of taking EE’s services, you will be the owner of the router that they provide in the beginning.
Also, you will like the service of this broadband service provider with almost 100% uptime and free of cost setup facility. Furthermore, you can add anytime call plans to your broadband package starting from £5 per month.
For a new phone line, you will require extra charges and a credit check. The charges and plan fees are subjected to change anytime due to inflation or other reasons. So, expect such case scenarios where your monthly bill gets increased. The average speed mentioned can vary depending on several factors. So, keep those in mind and act accordingly.
7. Deals from Post Office
We love plans from the Post Office due to their transparent pricing and simpler terms. You can spend a minimum of asd15.90 per month and enjoy an internet connection with speeds up to 11 Mbps. You won’t have to set your budget for upfront costs or set some cash aside for price hikes within the contract period.
If you go with the Unlimited Fibre Broadband Plus package, you can get an internet connection with speeds up to 67 Mbps. It is the best package for heavy gamers, streamers, or data consumers.
- Their promise is not to increase the broadband plan pricing in the period of the contract which you won’t find in many companies.
- The plans include unlimited data without any data caps, and the prices include line rental to save you more money.
- The plans allow one to make free calls to another Post Office Home phone number at any given time without any charge.
- You can increase your contract duration, which will give you instant discounts at the time of check out.
- Post Office can take over your existing phone line with your permission, and you won’t have to take the hassle to switch.
Getting the broadband packages will also get you unlimited calling features within the UK. Though some conditions apply to that feature, you can make unconditional free calls to another Post Office Home phone number. So, let’s get to know more about their plan features and decide carefully.
The company allows you to cancel their broadband service any time you want within 14 calendar days from the order. Otherwise, an early termination fee might apply to your bills. The prices you see are applicable when you go for at least an 18-month contract. Must go with their services if you are comfortable with other terms and conditions.
8. Deals from Origin
What makes Origin stand out from the crowd of broadband packages is their offer to give you a wireless hub. They also supply the device for free, and you can get shipping costs back in case of returning it.
Not only can you save from the device, but also you can get high-speed internet at the cost of basic packages. Paying only asd17.99 per month for the first 3 months, you can enjoy 36 Mbps download speed.
- All packages come with a discounted price only when you go for at least an 18- month contract.
- You can do unlimited browsing, unlimited streaming, unlimited downloading, and unlimited gaming buying any of their packages.
- Joining Origin’s network is very simple, and you won’t have to face the difficulties if you want to switch.
- Within the first three months of enjoying high-speed internet, you can request to downgrade the plan if you have a budget shortage.
- The anytime calls package is included in the broadband package, which will also save you some money.
For the highest speed of 67 Mbps, you will only need to spend asd21.99 with the same terms mentioned for the previous deal. After 3 months, you will be charged the regular pricing, and they promise to hit you with any hidden charge.
The plan pricings are applicable for the first three months, and it will increase after that period. It may also increase for certain living areas or anytime within your contract time. Moreover, you may not see the speed advertised at the time of sales due to various reasons. Finally, remember that the hub given to you is the property of Origin, and you must return it after you cancel their services. Otherwise, a £40 charge may add to your account.
9. Deals from OneStream
Wouldn’t it be great to download at speeds up to 20 Mbps for only asd19.99 per month? OneStream gives this offer for a limited time, and this rate is applicable throughout the 18-month contract period. If you visit their website, you will see it is called the Jetstream Fiber Unlimited package with line rentals included.
However, you will see an average speed of 17 Mbps most of the time with a top upload speed of 2 Mbps. After 1 year, the regular price for this plan will be asd27.99 per month. Within this package, you will be able to get a great router without any cost, but the secure delivery to your home will require a one-time payment of asd9.99.
- Some companies limit the speed after a certain amount of data consumption for unlimited packages, but that is not the case here.
- All package pricing includes the like rent cost, and you can get a free router to support their high-speed internet connection.
- You can find the call plans very simple and a feature called Phone Fence for blocking unwanted calls.
- For more upload speed, Jetstream Fibre Max or Xstream Superfibre should be the choice as they come with 9 Mbps and 17 Mbps speeds, respectively.
- All broadband packages allow one to use the internet in multiple devices using different data-consuming services at the same time.
Those who need more speed should check out the Xstream Superfibre Unlimited plan that has a top speed of 76 Mbps. with unlimited data capacity for all packages, and you won’t have to worry about your download limit anymore.
The offer price is applicable only for the contract period for new customers. After the first year, you will be charged the regular rate of asd23.99 for the Jetstream Fibre Unlimited package. Canceling the services before the contract period ends will result in an early termination fee. Thinking about the overall features and performance of OneStream, you can rely on their services and plan pricing for a long time.
10. Deals from John Lewis
For affordable internet and phone deals, you must check out the plan deals from John Lewis Broadband. To call anytime within the phone numbers from the UK, you will need to add another asd6 to the broadband price.
The unlimited broadband with call feature costs only asd20.00 per month when you go for a 12-month contract. For this price, you can enjoy 10 Mbps average download speed along with Evening and Weekend call plans.
- Though the basic package has an average 10 Mbps download speed, they will make sure that you get the fastest speed possible.
- There are no data limits to their plans and no speed limitations after a certain amount of usage.
- No matter where you live, John Lewis Broadband promises the same price for all residents in the UK.
- For more security, you can get a comprehensive PC security package without any cost that is provided by BullGuard.
- The plan pricings are applicable only when you act on an 18-month contract and pick a call plan for your existing line.
Moreover, the pricing includes a router and delivery so that your budget lets you go for higher speeds. If you are okay with their condition, which states a price increase at any time during the contract, you can go with this company.
For those with an existing phone line, there is no extra charge, but a one-time fee of asd49.99 may apply if you are new. The company offers all-time customer support so that you don’t have to wait with a problem in your connection. This brand is provided by PlusNet PLC, which is trusted by a lot of people.
11. Deals from Shell Energy
You can get a cheap broadband internet connection from a lot of service providers. But not all of them are offering the same pricing even after the contract period. So, that is the main reason we love the services from Shell Energy Broadband services.
It all starts with the Fast-Broadband package that costs asd16.99 and a connection speed of up to 11 Mbps. You can also check out the other two packages where one can cost you asd26.99 and another asd34.99 per month.
- Shell Energy does not charge an activation fee or price hikes within and after the contract period, like other companies.
- You can download or use as much data as you want because the plans have no data capacity.
- Within the pricing, you will receive a WiFi router for whole-home internet that will save you some more.
- Get their broadband services and enjoy exclusive savings on fuel at Shell service stations with many more exciting surprises.
- The plans also include line rental so that you don’t have to adjust your budget and go for slower connections.
Those may not be the cheapest in the market but surely the fairest among other companies. The deals and process of getting their services are so simple that you are just one phone call away. Let’s see what else you can get from the packages below.
Your broadband speeds can vary depending on various reasons. If you want to make calls, visit their official website and know more about the standard rates. We recommend getting services from this company to enjoy extra benefits.
Get the best cable modem for Xfinity and the best broadband TV and phone deals including line rental from NOWTV. This is the most affordable package combination that one can find. We also like and recommend the services from the Post Office, and you can trust them. Bundle offers are always profitable for those with many requirements, and you should get one that suits your family.
- 12 Best Broadband, TV, And Phone Deals Including Line Rental 2021