The hectic lifestyle has made it hard for family and friends to spare time. All older people need is to be in touch with their loved ones. If you wish to stay in touch with your family and friends, a cell phone is the best thing for you. Yes, you can buy AT&T cell phones for seniors and stay connected with your loved ones.
You might be confused between simple phones with basic features and a modern smartphone. However, apart from receiving and making calls, you can do much more with the smartphone.
From big-buttoned phones to the latest hi-tech smartphones, there is a wide range of AT&T phones for seniors. Keeping senior citizens in mind, some phones are designed specifically for them. The phones have special features like on-screen text, keypad numbers, larger app icons, etc.
Many phones have advanced features that are great for the seniors, such as medical monitoring features, emergency call buttons, GPS location services, and many more.
The best thing is that AT&T cell phones for seniors are available in different designs, like flip phones, bar phones, and smartphones. Noteworthy: Upgrade your device – Get up to $300 off eligible smartphones.
After a long and detailed search, we have compiled a list of good phones for seniors. Here is a list of the 15 best AT&T cell phones for seniors. Based on your preference and needs, you can choose the most suitable phone for yourself.
- 15 Best AT&T Cell Phones for Seniors 2023
- 1. Easyfone Prime A3 AT&T Cell Phone For Seniors
- 2. ZTE Z222 3G AT&T Flip Phone For Seniors
- 3. Obooy EG520 AT&T Flip Phone For Seniors
- 4. Tracfone Big Easy Plus Phone For Seniors
- 5. AT&T Easyfone Prime A1 Flip Phone For Seniors
- 6. YING TAI T11 2G AT&T Cell Phone For Seniors
- 7. AT&T LGB470 Flip Phone For Seniors
- 8. AT&T Alcatel GO Flip Phone For Seniors
- 9. AT&T Snapfon ezTWO Phone For Seniors
- 10. Samsung Galaxy J3 Phone For AT&T Senior User
- 11. LG Expression Plus Phone For AT&T Senior User
- 12. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Phone For AT&T Users
- 13. Apple iPhone XR For AT&T Smart Seniors Users
- 14. AT&T LG Phoenix 4 Cell Phone For Seniors
- 15. Samsung Galaxy S9 For AT&T Senior Users
- Final Advice
15 Best AT&T Cell Phones for Seniors 2023
Have a look at the top 15 AT&T cell phones for seniors that we hand-picked for you after thorough research.
1. Easyfone Prime A3 AT&T Cell Phone For Seniors
Easyfone Prime A3 is a nice AT&T cell phone for seniors. This phone is quite big, which makes it easy to hold. Apart from featuring a big screen size, this phone has a big button and speak function that offers an easy dialing option. It comes with an oversized and useful cradle charger. Therefore, charging Easyfone is very simple. To charge the Prime A3, you need to slide it into the charger.
The long-lasting battery of this cell phone provides a talking time of up to nine hours. Moreover, the standby time of this phone is almost 20 days.
Key Features of this Easyfone Prime A3
- 1000mAh High-capacity battery,
- Simple Operating System,
- Oversized Cradle Charger (easy charging),
- Number Keys from two to nine (can be used for speed dialing),
- Big buttons for easy usage,
- Special SOS button,
- Lightweight (Weight of handset is 97 GMS),
- Voice function (easy texting),
- Torchlight with a quick button.
2. ZTE Z222 3G AT&T Flip Phone For Seniors
ZTE Z222 3G is one of the most inexpensive AT&T cell phones for seniors. It is a simple-looking phone with a display of 2.2”, which is enough for seniors to see and read easily. Moreover, this phone has an additional display for notifications to avoid missing anything important or urgent.
The best thing about this cell phone is its long-lasting battery. Whether you are at home or on travel, you need not worry about the battery. Therefore, your loved ones could reach you anytime and vice-versa.
Key Features of this ZTE Z222 3G Flip Phone
- Regular 3G SIM card phone,
- VGA Camera,
- GSM Bands: 3G 850/1900mhz,
- Bluetooth Capable,
- LCD Display,
- Audio Format: MP3, i-Melody, AMR-NB, WAV, etc.,
- Mobile Web Browsing,
- External Display (notification alerts),
3. Obooy EG520 AT&T Flip Phone For Seniors
Obooy EG520 is a flip-type AT&T cell phone for seniors. It has Dual SIM slots with a Quad band. It comes in a golden color, making it attractive and a classy cell phone. With the large keypad of this cell phone, it becomes easy for seniors to dial and manage. Moreover, this dual-screen flip phone comes with a flip-to-answer mode.
The best part of this cell phone is that it has three extra quick dial buttons. All the additional buttons are enhanced with special features. Seniors who have hearing problems can use the hearing aid button. It would help you to improve the volume.
Key Features of this Obooy EG520
- Charging Cradle,
- Predictive Text Input,
- Slot for memory card,
- Big Keypad for easy typing and dialing,
- FM Radio,
- Dual SIM slots,
- Amplified Volume,
- Touchable main screen,
- Screen – Main: 2.4 inches and Front: 1.77 inches,
- SOS button (phone calls as well as short emergency messages).
4. Tracfone Big Easy Plus Phone For Seniors
The Tracfone Big Easy Plus is a nice AT&T cell phones for seniors, as this phone is designed specifically for them. It has many features like large highlighted keys, making the dialing easier, and a 2MP camera that is great for capturing HD photos and videos.
If you love being in touch with your kids, family, and friends, this phone can be an ideal choice. It provides double minutes for text, web, and talk. Therefore, you need not worry about the talk time. Moreover, this cell phone’s casing surface is rubberized, providing a secured grip and preventing the phone from falling.
Key Features of this Tracfone Big Easy Plus
- Large lighted keys,
- Car Charger, Bluetooth compatible,
- 2MP Camera,
- GSM Network and 3G Speed,
- MP3 Player (for enjoying music),
- No extra charges for international calls,
- Non-slippery surface,
- Supports a 32 GB SD Card.
5. AT&T Easyfone Prime A1 Flip Phone For Seniors
Easyfone Prime A1 is a simple and classic flip phone. The feature that makes it a preferred choice for older people is its size. It can fit easily in a small pocket.
Moreover, this phone has a wonderful feature, i.e., flip to answer calls. With the big buttons of the phone, it becomes easier for seniors to dial numbers and type messages.
The cutting-edge hearing aid compatibility makes this phone ideal for users having hearing problems. Furthermore, this classy flip cell phone has an SOS button. Therefore, you can assign contacts to the keys 2 to 9 and use them as speed dial buttons in case of an emergency.
Key Features of this Easyfone Prime A1
- Elegant Flip Design,
- Simple Operation System,
- Flip to Answer,
- Main HD Display-2.4″ + External Colorful Screen-1.44″,
- Big Icons and Font (easy viewing),
- Camera- 2.0 MP,
- Cradle Charger,
- SOS button along with ICE Manual,
- MP3, FM Radio, MMS, Games,
- Cutting Edge Hearing Aid.
6. YING TAI T11 2G AT&T Cell Phone For Seniors
Sometimes, it is difficult for senior citizens to operate the phone. Moreover, they find it hard to make a call. If you are one of those looking for an easy-to-use phone, the YING TAI T11 2G is an ideal AT&T cell phones for seniors. It is the simplest phone that would cater to all your communication needs.
This cell phone has dual SIM slots, which means you can insert two SIM cards into this cell phone. It also has an SOS emergency button. In case of an emergency, you need to press and hold the button. The phone would ring like a siren and alert the people around you.
Key Features of this YING TAI T11 2G
- High-quality and long-lasting battery (standby time around 8 hours),
- Bluetooth compatible,
- Supports five languages,
- 2G GSM Quad Bands,
- Dual SIM Slot,
- MP3 player, FM Radio,
- Bigger buttons.
7. AT&T LGB470 Flip Phone For Seniors
LG B470 is a text and multimedia messaging flip phone that helps you reach out to your friends and family by sending a quick message. This phone has big buttons that ensure you can text and dial easily.
The best thing about this phone is that it comes with an enhanced audio mode. The text-to-speech features make communication more manageable. Therefore, if you cannot feel like writing the message, you can reply to the messages through speech.
You can conveniently access the internet. Moreover, this phone has dual displays. The main display is 2.2”, and the external display is 0.98”. This cell phone is Bluetooth-compatible. You can enjoy music and watch videos on this phone for entertainment. Moreover, the phone comes with a camera of 1.3 MP.
Key Features of this LG B470
- Enhanced audio mode (for loud and clear hearing),
- Battery Capacity-950 mAh,
- MP3, Video Player,
- 1.3 MP Camera and Camcorder,
- Text to speech,
- Talk time- 3 to 4 hours, Standby time- up to 6 days.
8. AT&T Alcatel GO Flip Phone For Seniors
Alcatel Cingular 4G LTE flip phone is amongst the best AT&T phones for seniors. It is affordable and easy to carry a cell phone. The 2.8” display of this phone offers great visibility, which means you can read anything on this phone without straining your eyes. The in-built GPS of this phone makes it the most preferred choice. If you cannot respond, your loved one can know your location and reach you easily. This cell phone offers an impressive battery life along with a good quality camera.
Key Features of this Alcatel GO Flip Phone
- Network Frequency Support: 2G, 3G, 4G,4G LTE,
- Large display screen,
- Battery Capacity-1350 mAh,
- Large keypad buttons,
- HD Voice feature,
- Extendable memory option (up to 32 GB),
- Standby Time up to 16 days,
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, MP3.
9. AT&T Snapfon ezTWO Phone For Seniors
There are plenty of reasons which make this phone a good choice for senior citizens. This phone has big buttons that make dialing and texting easier for the user. Moreover, the display of this phone is incredible as it would not strain your eyes.
The best thing about this cell phone is its speaking keypad, which means you can use it without even dialing. This phone also has the SOS emergency alert option, which ensures that the user is safe. All you need to do is press the button in case of an emergency. The phone would automatically send the message to the selected contacts.
Key Features of this Snapfon ezTWO
- Speaking Keypad,
- Excellent standby time(90-110 hours),
- Speed dial for eight numbers (emergency),
- SOS Button,
- Loud Ringer.
10. Samsung Galaxy J3 Phone For AT&T Senior User
Commonly, it is difficult for the elders to shift from a simple and basic phone to a smartphone. They resist because they are not sure whether they would be able to use the phone.
Hence, if you are looking for a simplified smartphone, you can go for the Samsung Galaxy series and choose the Easy mode. The easy mode allows you to arrange the icons and apps easily and easily access your favorites.
Samsung Galaxy J3 is one of the best AT&T phones for seniors. This phone has an HD AMOLED display, i.e., 5.0 inches. The internal memory of this touchscreen phone is 16 GB. There are two cameras on this phone. The rear camera is 8MP, whereas the front-facing camera is 5MP which is quite good for taking selfies.
Key Features of this Samsung Galaxy J3
- 2,600mAh battery,
- Android 7.0,
- RAM- 1.5 GB,
- Internal Memory- 16GB (Expandable memory up to 256 GB via microSD card),
- Wi-Fi, FM radio, GPS,
- Supports both 3G and 4G,
- Dual SIM slots,
- Box Items-Smartphone, User Manual, USB Cable, Charger, Battery, Headset with Microphone.
11. LG Expression Plus Phone For AT&T Senior User
LG Expression Plus is a sleek and minimal design cell phone that comes with a seamless body. It fits comfortably in the palm of the user. Along with a high-definition screen, the stunning design of this phone makes it a wonderful choice.
This cell phone has a rear autofocus camera of 8MP. Moreover, the front camera is 5MP which comes with the new Portrait mode.
This phone LG comes with an amazing battery capacity of 3,000 mAh. The standby time of this cell phone is around 428 hours, and the talk time is up to 19.2 hours. The RAM of this incredible phone is 2 GB. The internal storage of this LG cell phone is 16 GB. Moreover, you can expand the storage to 128 GB using a microSD memory card.
Key Features of this Expression Plus
- HD Touch Display- 5.3”,
- Rear Key (Fingerprint ID),
- 8MP Rear Camera with LED Flash,
- 5MP Front-Facing Camera,
- RAM- 2GB,
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 425,
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Hotspot,
- Customizable Keyboard.
12. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Phone For AT&T Users
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is a perfect AT&T cell phones for seniors, as it has a huge screen of 6.4 inches with curved edges. The amazing thing about this phone is its S pen.
With the help of Bluetooth, you can connect the S pen to the phone and get a good experience. Without touching your phone, you can take control of apps, presentations, and cameras just by pressing a button.
This phone comes with a battery of 4,000 mAh. Moreover, the scratch resistance glass protects the phone’s screen and offers durability.
Along with the built-in fingerprint sensor, this phone supports face detection as a security feature. The dual primary camera of the phone is 12+2 MP, whereas the front camera is 8MP.
Key Features of this Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Color Choices – Midnight Black, Metallic Copper, Ocean Blue, Lavender Purple,
- Display – 6.4” (1440×2960),
- Scratch Resistant Glass,
- Dual Rear Camera (12+2 MP) with LED Flash,
- Battery Capacity – 4,000 mAh,
- RAM – 6GB,
- Dual SIM Slot,
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC,
- Fingerprint Sensor as well as Face Detection,
- Storage Capacity- 128 GB, 512 GB.
13. Apple iPhone XR For AT&T Smart Seniors Users
Apple iPhone XR is a cell phone that supports Qi-based wireless charging. It has a larger display of 6.1 inch LCD with 1792×828 resolution. Moreover, this device features IP67 water resistance, which keeps it safe from spills and splashes.
This phone has a True depth camera system that is efficient for Face ID facial recognition. Instead of Touch ID, you can unlock your phone with Face ID.
In Apple iPhone XR, there is no Home button. It comes with a swipe-based navigation system. This phone’s 12 MP wide-angle lens helps you take detailed pictures even in low light. This phone comes with dual SIM support and is available in different storage capacities, such as 64 GB, 128 GB, and 256 GB.
Key Features of this LG Apple iPhone XR
- IP67 water, as well as dust resistance,
- Glass Body and Aluminum Frame,
- A12 Bionic Chip,
- Six Color Options (White, Red, Black, Yellow, Blue, Coral),
- Wireless Charging,
- Haptic Touch Feature,
- Supports 25+ LTE Bands,
- Digital Zoom up to 5X,
- Dual SIM Support.
14. AT&T LG Phoenix 4 Cell Phone For Seniors
LG Phoenix 4 smartphone is powered by a removable battery of 2500 mAh and runs Android 7.1. This affordable phone comes with an internal storage of 16 GB. If you need additional memory, you can expand the memory up to 128 GB with the help of a memory card. The large screen of this phone has a 5.0″ HD Display.
Along with an 8 MP rear camera including LED Flash, this phone has a front camera of 5 MP with an auto shot. This phone’s best part is that it has a screen mirroring feature. It means you can go for wireless screen sharing.
Key Features of this LG LG Phoenix 4
- Bluetooth- 4.0, EDR,
- HD Display (Resolution in pixels – 1280×720),
- GPS, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, FM,
- SIM Slot- Nano,
- Operating System- Android (7.1 Nougat),
- Box Items- Charger, Battery, USB Cable, User manual
15. Samsung Galaxy S9 For AT&T Senior Users
Samsung Galaxy S9 is also a good choice for tech-savvy seniors. This smartphone has a RAM of 4GB, which ensures the smooth running of applications.
The 3,000 mAh battery of this phone supports its 5.8-inch screen with a resolution of 1440×2960 at 570 PPI. This phone features optical image stabilization and supports HDR imaging and face detection.
Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with a dual camera, i.e., a rear camera of 12 MP and a front camera of 8 MP. The unique feature of this phone is that it comes with an Iris scanner. Moreover, this phone also supports wireless charging.
Key Features of this LG Samsung Galaxy S9
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Hotspot, NFC, GPS,
- USB Type C,
- Wireless charging,
- IP68 waterproof and dustproof body,
- Operating System – Android v8,
- Dual SIM Support and Dual standby (4G+4G),
- Fingerprint sensor, Face Recognition and Iris Scan,
- Display – 5.8” (Super AMOLED),
- Dual Camera, LED Flash, Autofocus, Slow-motion,
- Colors – Coral Blue, Midnight Black, Lilac Purple, Titanium Gray,
- Box Items – Stereo earbud headset, Travel adapter, USB – Type C Cable, USB connector, User Manual, Case.
Now, when you have explored the list of the best AT&T phones for seniors, you will have an idea of the features. However, before making a purchase decision, it is advisable to consider the following factors. It would help you to make a wise decision.
Meet Your Needs
When you purchase any product, it is essential to know whether it serves the purpose of purchase. Therefore, if you are investing in a cell phone, it must meet your needs. Easy to hear, easy to see, easy to use, etc., are some of the basic features required in the phone for seniors.
You would not like to block your money on an expensive phone. Therefore, before finalizing, ensure that the phone comes under your budget. Moreover, you can go through the AT&T installment plans.
Size of the Phone
The size of the phone plays a vital role. It is important to buy a phone that is easy to hold and carry. An ideal phone is the handy one.
Customer service is one of the major factors to consider before purchasing a cell phone. With prompt and right service, you can solve your problem in time.
Keep the Specifications in Mind
Do not forget to check the battery capacity, screen size, storage, and several other factors.
Using a new phone is just like learning a new language. It takes time to get a hold of the new phone as the features, size, operating system; applications are different.
Therefore, keep the above factors in mind to buy the best AT&T phones for seniors.