When it’s time for dinner, you have to shout through the house to bring everyone to the table. You hate it but have to do it every single day.
Sometimes, you might think that it would be so great if everyone had a walkie-talkie with them. But it’s not a solution that every member of your family would agree on.
So, is there any way or solution to this problem? Yes, the AT&T phone systems for home are the solution you’re looking for. Every home needs a phone connection.
But wouldn’t it be better if you have a phone that does more than calling? Let’s check out the phones reviewed below, choose one, and make your life easier. By the way, you can save some money by taking AT&T business phone plans.
5 Best AT&T Phone Systems For Home In 2022
1. AT&T CRL82312 3-Handset Phone
One of the main features of this phone is its digital answering system with a large LED message counter.
It’s very important for home users because you can see missed messages without spending time checking. Just have a look at the phone set and you’ll know instantly.
- Up to 22 minutes of message recording capability with instant playback, skipping the messages, saving or deleting the messages, and repeating the messages
- Volume adjusting capability using one fixed button at the bottom right corner of the handset
- Large display to see all notifications and big keypad for easy dialing
- Phonebook directory with 50 caller IDs storing capacity and 9-number speed dial feature
- Intercom option between handset for quick calling a family member
Another important feature is that it announces the name of the caller. So, if you’re doing some other work, you won’t have to go near the phone to check who’s calling. However, you can talk freely while you prepare for supper with its high-quality speakerphone.
If you have a big family and a large home, you can cover everyone with this phone system. You can add up to 12 handsets to the main console.
The handsets are connected using DECT 6.0 technology which ensures HD call quality and good signal strength with a long range.
With the certification from EnergyStar, this AT&T cordless phone with an answering machine is proven to be energy-efficient. So, it consumes less power, saves money on your utility bill, and keeps running for hours in case of a power outage.
2. AT&T CL82257 Cordless Phone
Do you want to block unwanted calls instantly? The AT&T CL82257 has a one-button call blocking feature.
You’ll find the button at the bottom right corner of the handset. This AT&T phone systems for home is perfect because of its features and performance.
- Easy-to-use with large buttons, big display, and a simple process of setting up the whole system
- More convenient for home usage because of caller ID announcement and hands-free talking option with its speakerphone
- HD audio quality ensured with the audio equalizer and noise cancellation feature and quiet mode
- Effortless viewing with the large display and low-light usability with backlit keypad feature
- Allows conference calling with an outside line and a maximum of 4 internal handsets
With the handsets placed in different rooms, you can still enjoy clear call quality with strong signals because of its unique antenna design and DECT 6.0 technology.
Also, you’ll never miss an important call for too long as it has a large message counter to see if anyone has left a message. The system is capable of recording 22 minutes of incoming messages, outgoing announcements, and memos.
Moreover, it has a push-to-talk intercom system so that you can call any family members instantly without having them press the call receive button.
Thus, you can enjoy it like a walkie-talkie and end the shouting through the house. To expand the network, you can add up to 12 handsets to the base unit.
3. AT&T ML17929 2-Line Corded Telephone
This is a budget-friendly corded phone system. The phone has 2-line operability with a phonebook directory capacity of 100 caller IDs and an 18-number speed dial.
Also, you can see a history of 99 caller IDs. To enable a meeting over the phone, it has a 3-party conferencing system.
- Large monochrome LCD display for quick reading notifications, messages, or caller IDs
- Phonebook capacity of 100 names and numbers with 18-number speed dialing option
- Voice mail dedicated indicator with call waiting feature and quick volume control
- Options for both table mounting and wall mounting to keep the desk space free
- 2-way conferencing capability with its 2-line operability for all-time availability and over-the-phone meetings
Moreover, it allows you to have a completely hands-free operation with its speakerphone and additional headset. You won’t have to compromise call quality because of its ClearSpeak technology. This corded phone is easy-to-use and set up.
To expand the phone’s network, it is capable of adding more desktops or handsets to the base. The phone can also have the feature of call waiting, call holding, and wall-mounting. It’s an office phone system for small businesses but you can use it in your home if you run a small business from your home.
4. AT&T CL83207 DECT 6.0 Cordless Phone
AT&T CL83207 DECT 6.0 is a multifunctional cordless phone that is packed with all the possible features you may want from a desk phone.
It has a built-in speed dialing system that allows you to call different numbers by pressing the assigned button.
- Comes with a base station that can be extended with up to 12 separate headsets
- Records up to 50 names and numbers with Caller ID and calls waiting.
- The smart call blocker of this expendable phone saves up to 1000 names and numbers
- Has a High-contrast LCD monitor and a backlit keypad for extra accessibility at night
- Has dedicated 4 buttons assigned for a caller to respond to the call
If you’re suffering from the current phone not having sufficient memory, this phone will solve the issue with its huge memory capacity. So you don’t have to worry about losing someone’s number from call history.
If you are annoyed with random unnecessary calls from different sources like telemarketers, you may be looking for a solution. This phone comes with a built-in call blocker that works smartly to prevent unwanted calls.
You can set the phone to auto-record calls which can be a big help if you are trying to understand your customer behavior and analysis. It has several answering methods.
When someone calls you, you have the ability to answer both manually or automatically, Block, Send the call to an answering system.
Robocalls are automatically blocked. Once you answer a call, this phone has HD audio with an equalizer for customized audio. It has an intercom integrated with the base system and cordless headsets. So you will have a flawless communication system within the working station
5. AT&T CL84107 DECT 6.0 Corded/Cordless Phone
AT&T CL84107 DECT 6.0 can be a smart solution for you if you have an office with 13 people working with you.
With its base station equipped with one corded headset, you can rig it up and extend it for the whole office. And using the built-in intercom facility, you can keep flawless communication with your team members within the office.
- Works both corded and cordless with a maximum of 12 cordless headsets working simultaneously
- Stores up to 50 Caller IDs with names and numbers
- Records up to 22 minutes of messages, memos, announcements with the digital answering machine
- Can automatically block Robocalls and keep away any unwanted number with its built-in call blocker system
- The backlit keypad and the LCD make calls and daily works more effortless
It has a digital answering system that is designed to record and store calls long enough for multiple callers. This system is voice-guided. It can store your Caller ID history, names, and numbers of the callers.
It also features some extra capability to block unwanted calls intelligently. It can be equipped with external cordless accessories like speakerphones, cordless headsets from AT&T.
It comes with a base set that has a high-frequency antenna. This antenna makes sure you get long-range coverage for all the cordless headsets attached to it.
It is also has a noise filtering technology that gives more clarity to your calls and enables you to have a nice and clear conversation.
We think AT&T CL84107 will be the perfect phone for your home. Among other AT&T phone systems for home, we chose this one because of its design, features, and functionalities. The corded base station will ensure that you won’t have to find the handsets and miss a call.
Also, the phone allows more cordless handsets to connect with the base. So, you get the mobility you need. Also, the phone system has all other features including one-touch call blocking.
That’s why you should order this phone to manage calls and your home in a better way. Also, read our AT&T small business phone systems to manage your office effortlessly.