Landline phones nowadays bring a number of sophisticated features that can minimize your extra effort to a great extent like call blocking, call forwarding, text to speech, and many more.
But when you have a senior citizen you need to focus on the backlit keys with larger fonts and bigger buttons, hands free mode, and most importantly easy to operate.
Nowadays, the service provider in USA AARP surveyed on this voluntarily to see what complications come while using AARP landline phones for seniors.
You can sort out the nearest AARP service when you need a landline phone service. By the way, we will describe a few landline phones which you can easily get services from AARP landline phones for seniors.
- 6 Best AARP Landline Phones For Seniors 2022
6 Best AARP Landline Phones For Seniors 2022
1. AT&T EL52313 3-Handset Expandable Cordless Phone
Do you want to enjoy a loud speakerphone that comes with up to 5 handsets? AT&T EL52313 3-Handset is a cordless phone with big fonts within the extra-large backlit keys.
Again, the keys are flexible and easy to press and dial the numbers. It would be more preferable for those who are visually handicapped.
The answering system is fully automated and digital and when any message comes to you it can easily deal with the LED message counter.
- Put this speakerphone anywhere and activate the loudspeaker and take as much as participants
- The high contrast black text is easy to read through the LCD display to track caller ID or to know call history
- The backlit keys come with large fonts and are easy to track at dark for dim light
- It can record your outgoing announcement for up to 4 minutes.
- You can add up to 5 handsets for your small office or big families.
The main focus of this device is to have access to the answering machine so you can even customize your outgoing announcement, and the recording time would be up to 4 minutes.
The can keep this speakerphone wherever you want and talk to multiple people over the phone at a time as it doesn’t allow any disturbance in this manner. Any key answer makes it easy to use for seniors.
Using this device is so easy so that you can quickly access the phonebook directory in no time. It comes with the wall mount bracket which is a durable piece.
You will get some other features like the speed dial up to 9 numbers and the history of the last 10 numbers. While you are on the call, you can easily track who is waiting.
2. Panasonic Bluetooth Cordless Phone KX-TG7875S
When you want to set up a small or home-based business, you should know the features of Panasonic Bluetooth Cordless Phone KX-TG7875S.
Because the Link2Cell synchronization allows you to pick up a call simultaneously by two smartphones. So that you can track the calls while receiving and clearly hear as it has a noise reduction feature too.
- It comes with a versatile form with many handsets fused with Bluetooth synchronization
- It has a digital answering machine that can forward voice messages in no time.
- With the USB charging port, you can charge up your smartphone.
- Talking caller ID feature allows you to know who is on the waiting list and text to speech
- The noise reduction feature surprises you while you make conversation even in the crowd.
It has a large 1.8 inches of backlit display and the fonts are clearly visible. The other features include caller id identification, talking message forwarding, call block, and a USB cell phone charging port.
It can send 18 minutes of voice mail that is really huge and the more surprising feature is 3000 contact phone number
It has an intelligent eco mode of power consumption feature that amazingly enhances battery life. So, you don’t need to worry about the battery charging frequently.
Moreover, it is fused with the Dect 6.0 plus technology which improves telephone ranges and transmission quality. So, you can have more security and a more reliable range at your home.
3. AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone
AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone comes with corded experience and an easy answering system. The black texts are vivid enough to track the number through the LCD display also you can track the last numbers for redialing. It is made of sturdy materials and the white color is nice to place anywhere in your home.
- Bigger buttons with large numbers facilitate to the visually impaired person
- Tapping the audio assist button boosts the overall sound and easier to understand
- The tile backlit display allows to see through the numbers and on the phone easily
- It has a digital answering system that allows screening calls, massage counting, time and date stamp
- Users can adjust with the different language set up
Seniors will find it more flexible due to the corded experience whoever has vision and hearing impairment. The phone comes with the extra-large buttons and extra-large display along with the visual ringing indicator. The audio assist feature helps to increase the volume and most importantly it is compatible with hearing aids too.
The overall calling experience of it is so easy that you won’t get interrupted by these smooth calling features. If you want to tuck it on the table you can and if you want to mount it on the wall you can also do the same. Caller ID can let you know who is on the call waiting when you are on the phone.
4. Panasonic KX-TGE233B DECT 6.0 Plus Technology
Panasonic KX-TGE233B DECT 6.0 Plus Technology comes with a large keypad and 3 handsets.
The main attention of this handset is the cordless feature and you can amazingly extend the range for that no matter how far you are you can easily find the great signal during call time. Again, when you will be on the line, the noise reduction feature will dramatically reduce the background noise.
- The main attention of this phone is the DECT 6.0 plus technology that allows 1.9 GHz frequency range
- You will have the three handsets that allow the cordless experience.
- It has a noise reduction function that minimizes the background noise.
- It is designed for a speakerphone so it is loud enough to hear even without the hearing aid.
- Convenient to use even in the dark for the dim light of backlit keypads.
It has intelligent functionality like a tone equalizer and the power consumption of it is amazingly low for the eco mode.
The calling function is as smooth as you want but make sure to keep it at a distance to increase the sound quality of the call. You will get the three cordless; however, you still can increase it up to six.
You can track the numbers even in the dark using the button backlit. The others feature easy call blocking, speakerphone, power backup operation, wireless feature, Caller ID, speed dialing, redial, and the text to speech.
5. VTech CS6419 Cordless Phone
VTech CS6419 is another range phone on the list as it has an innovative DECT 6.0 digital technology. The phone is sleek and good looking, and the backlit keys are pretty stylish.
You will get this single cordless device, but up to 5 handsets would be expandable. You can experience the loud audio call as it is a great speakerphone.
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology increases the range of the phone
- Cordless sleek, and stylish phone
- No more interruption so it can detect the incoming call using the caller ID.
- The backlit keypad illuminates at dark to recognize the numbers
- The vivid LCD display and the black font appear clear.
While you will expand the system, you can easily operate it as intercom phones and thus transferring calls between handsets would be easy like one tap. The phonebook directory is good enough to carry numbers up to 50 names. Moreover, you can set it up according to your preferred languages like French, English, or Spanish.
While you will be on the line the call waiting is pretty helpful and so you will get it besides, the incoming call would be easy to read through the backlit display.
Don’t wait anymore to make a conference call and have fun with your friends. While you will be in the dark the illuminating keypad will help you to dial the calls.
You may like Top 10 Free Landline Phones for Seniors
6. PANASONIC DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone
Panasonic from Japan is a popular brand now come with the cordless phone Panasonic DECT 6.0. So you can easily get to know it has the bigger rang with the help of DECT technology.
The main attention of it is that you can now track the caller id in different languages that are honestly rare with any phone.
- This phone can surprisingly send a long signal due to having the Dect 6.0 wireless technology
- It exclusively comes with a Bilingual caller ID so you can switch between English to Spanish
- It has a dedicated button where you can block up to 250 numbers
- The voice paging offers a sophisticated mode of intercom service
- The hands-free dedicated button allows amazing loud calls with the noise reduction benefit
The Spanish native people must have this cordless phone apart from English native for the advanced text to speech caller ID.
The backlit display is large enough and thus visible with the bigger texts. If you have lots of terrible calls from telemarketing you can use the dedicated buttons for call blocking.
You can now track your baby with your cordless phones just keep it near to the baby while sleeping and get the signal from another room in your home.
So you don’t need to stick to your baby all the time to monitor. The phone has another dedicated button apart from the call block, a hands-free button. Like another sophisticated cordless phone, it also has a noise reduction feature so that you can reduce unwanted noises.
Corded or cordless landline phone do you prefer? Obviously, the cordless phone would be the smartest device for your home. But when you choose any best AARP landline phones for seniors, you need to choose a bit less sophisticated so that the senior can maintain or operate it.
Keeping this in mind, we recommend AT&T CL4940 Corded Standard Phone. However, it doesn’t offer the cordless feature but it is designed for seniors like the large fonts in the bigger keypad, audio assist, and visible tilt display where you can easily see through the texts.